/cum/ Canada-US-Mexico

the prime minister of Canada-edition

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GGXzlRoNtHU
liveleak.com/view?i=35b_1470187409
twitter.com/AnonBabble

injuns not welcome

How cold is Ontario? I'm moving there in a month.

What did he mean by this?

How goes the search for a gf, user?

>We're going to build a wall and make them pay for it.

>now that i am accepted i wish to ask how you all are doing. what is your doing in your life and future prospects?

>Navajo Nations
Tell me about your kind

Pretty good. Relocating to Washington next year. Very excited.

hi every1 im new!!!!!!! holds up wine glass my name is Giuseppe but u can call me b1G PiZzA m4n!!!!!!!! lol…as u can see im very italian!!!! thats why i came here, 2 meet italian ppl like me _… im 13 years old (im mature 4 my age tho!!) i like 2 m4ke spaghetti w/ my mum (im neet if u dont like it deal w/it) its part of our culture!!! bcuz its SOOOO nice!!!! shes italian 2 of course but i want 2 meet more italian n' international ppl =) like they say ebin for the win :D!!!! lol…neways i hope 2 bring alot of freinds here so give me lots of commentses!!!!
MAMMA MIA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*devours feces*

Perhaps, I'm sure there is a few. Be sure to stop by Eataly though

Are Native girls qt? What is there to hunt that far north?

Trump needs to let Manafort take care of his campaign he focuses too much on personal attacks and is acting like a retard, Republicans should've picked someone else because I dont think Trump can win

Southern Ontario is pretty nice and mild

This is advanced shitposting. Take notes.

Bella

kek

that sounds cool. from where?

I forgot Native flags were a thing, you have the first one I've seen. Are you looking for a navajo gf?

What do you think of the Guido faggots that share your ancestry?

>when the power goes out and it's 90 outside

thank dog it was only out for like 20 min

Trump will win. He's rallied all the crazy ass crackers to his cause.

Trump won't win, you nigger

Los Angeles area.

Poverty like other Reservations. We have a nice culture though, and a notoriously difficult language. I come across some non-Natives once in a while who come to the reservation for studying the language.

Any gf would be fine. I'm hoping to get out of here soon and move to a nice city.

I am so much cooler than all of you

What is your phobia /cum/? Mine is Eels

you better hope he does

All he does is win.

Spiders
Heights
Dying of thirst(irrational)

youtube.com/watch?v=GGXzlRoNtHU
tune

We'll see but I doubt it, not in this state. He needs to do some soul searching and start appealing to woman and educated voters by being specific, calm and nuanced

There are some very beautiful women in my city, if that's what you are trying to ask.
The most common thing to hunt for is fish, but there are some who go after foxes that travel across the tundra.

This picture represents how cool I am. You can't beat this.

An ethnic cleansing tbqh

middle-eastern people and to some extent somalis

>How goes the search for a gf, user?
>search
I'm not ready yet, my hand is good enough for me, maybe in a year I'll upgrade to a fleshlight or something
but I don't want to use an artificial vagina until I try the real thing..

Should I do my hair like Trudeau's currently is? I think I may be getting too old to just part it to the side.

I like his style even if I dislike him.

lel. can't wait to hear why.

flying insects, even butterflies

y not?

hahahahaha

He's not going to win either of our states. He's going to crush it in all the swing states though because he's appealing to all the people hurt buy job loss.

When i was in NM the Navajo communities looked incredibly depressed, I wouldnt blame you for leaving. At the same time it had a comfy feel though out in the desert

hi every1 im new!!!!!!! holds up burger my name is John but u can call me b1G Fre3DuM m4n!!!!!!!! lol…as u can see im very american!!!! thats why i came here, 2 meet american ppl like me _… im 13 years old (im mature 4 my age tho!!) i like 2 m4ke burgers w/ my pastor (im baptist if u dont like it deal w/it) its part of our culture!!! bcuz its SOOOO nice!!!! hes american 2 of course but i want 2 meet more american n' gun owner ppl =) like they say ebin for the win :D!!!! lol…neways i hope 2 bring alot of freinds here so give me lots of commentses!!!!
SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post your hair user.
I need some inspiration, I don't know what to do with my curly mess.

I am the dictionary definition of "cool"

Tell your friends to walk faster literally everywhere they go

ants

>native flags
howcome I only see an American flag?

kek

all you had to do was listen to clinton's speech and know her background to understand why

It's from the regional flag add on

please don't laugh
i literally panic if one gets too close to me

death

Of course he's not going to win CA or NY lmao, but polls are saying bad things about his popularity now, even in key swing states like PA. He needs to step the fuck up

>There are some very beautiful women in my city, if that's what you are trying to ask.
I was asking if the native girls were qt specifically. Is the landscape all tundra?

It is definitely depressing. Alcoholism and physical abuse is rampant, and tribal police are overwhelmed.

oh ok thanks

How much autonomy do you guys have? Are you completely sovereign or just partly?

Maybe you as a society should just integrate with the rest of us so you don't have to rely on tribal bullshit

Not entirely. Most of the snow goes away during the spring and summer, but certain parts of the north keep their snow year round.
It is a beautiful sight to see. I love the snow.

when i was a toddler, i stepped on a hornet's nest that was underneath some steps
i think that's where it comes from

guns are bad...

>but polls are saying bad things about his popularity now, even in key swing states like PA.
Hillary is on her convention bump. It will ultimately come down to the debates.

I went to my father's native village and the poverty was very depressive. There was cows and chickens everywhere tho and we had to kill a goat for food. I want to learn the language but it's fucking hard tbqh

Conquer your fear, get a butler and become hornet man

WAKE THE FUCK UP PEOPLE!

COINCIDENCE?

I dont know man, funniest thing happened in Uni today though. Somehow the professor started talking about the election and one of the kids in the back started calling Bill Clinton a Rapist and saying how he was going to wear his "lyin Ted" shirt to class tmrw lmao

>still no timeframe for Anno's gojira movie to leave nippon

The most native person I've met was 3/4s white

What's wrong with these people? Redditors I mean.

liveleak.com/view?i=35b_1470187409

>new SteveMREInfo video
we eating tonight boys

>video locked
>does not fit our neo-liberal narrative

BEFORE THE CREAM SITS OUT TOO LONG

I'm just happy it's doing well both with critics and the box office.

Was really scared for him after 3.0 made him depressed again.

WHATS WRONG WITH THE CATALOG

looks fine to me

seventeen year olds are currently getting drunk in my house and i am the only adult here but im hiding in my room

Fuck, didn't mean to quote.

Calling the cops, tbqh.

Save me some booze

take them a pic to see

kick 'em out, you pussy

you gonna let them break into YOUR liquor stash?

Smoke some weed, go out and bang some qt.

The fuck is wrong with you?

Shits stuck for me, nothing will change if I refresh

Then go to jail for 5 years and get your asshole widened
Nice going dumbass, I dunno about mexico but this is america

Is smoking really that bad? I don't want lung cancer but it tastes good.

*palms spontaneously start bleeding*
haha uh oh

>it tastes good

Kick their asses, take their booze and tell them too gtfo

>have sex with tight 17.9 year old
>go to jail for 10 years and get put on a sexual predator list forever

Such is life in America.

Give you lung cancer, makes your teeth look like shit, voice sound like shit, bad skin, difficulty breathing
Don't do that shit

Is vaping really that bad? I don't want lung cancer but it tastes good.

pls don't start with the vape nonsense

It is dumb as fuck but what can you do
Should be a blanket 2 year gap is fine at 17+ at least

Vape?

Vaping is super healthy and will make you look alpha.