How is Christianity in your country, Sup Forums?

How is Christianity in your country, Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ixltimlD9UM
youtube.com/watch?v=CdFZEa5D_A0
youtube.com/watch?v=DL9HNU4U_Ak
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I demand equality for muslims

1. Lutherans
2. Mormons
3. Pentecostals
4. Presbyterians
9000. Catholics
90000000000000. Baptists

Dying

>Christugal

can any of u rate this list i made

0-10%

We legalized gay marriage around 2009 and only having suddenly an Argentine Pope saved us from legalizing abortion.

Nobody cares about organized religion. If you like it, then so be it

>russia is more religious than usa and boland

And now we have a bullshit

>2. Mormons

Soon, very soon
The blood will spill like an ocean
The kafir throats
Will tremble from the knives.
The lions of the ummah have awoken.
They raised their swords,
Strengthening the ummah.
Day after day.
The soldiers of Allah
Know not fear.
For [monotheism]
Has guided them to Allah.
We will strike the idol,
The cross, and the [idolaters].
With energy we raise,
The black in the hearts.

O filthy kafir,
You are not brave at all.
The sound of your voice
Has been silenced.
The khilafah was built.
We will take through battle
The lands of yours we wish.
So much of your lands.

We will make your wives
Concubines
And make your children
Our slaves.
Your resources will do you no good.
They will not save you from becoming,
Slaves to the nation of sons,
The brave knights.

We came to you with slaughter,
Defying death.
In your gun barrel
We have seen paradise.
The snipers are ready
And from their places
Target
Your heedles places.

We will return all our lands.
No one ignores this
Except for the fool
Or the blind.
Europe is shaking.
Russia is dying.
With destructive death.

We will bring back [the Caucasus]
And will not permit the rule
Of the dark forces another time.
The Kremlin will be ours.
The Ural will return.
Kafir will shake.
We want the sharia in [Tatarstan].

The Russian city will be shocked by [“God is great”].
Here is Moscow!
Whoever wants to live
Will have to pay [non-Muslim tax]
If he refuses Islam.

These are our words
In your major cities
We will corner you.
You won’t be able to escape.
Nor spread your corruption.
You will live a life of humiliation
Only from now on.
In the hereafter,
Hellfire awaits you.

>religion of peace

>tfw based Orthodox
>tfw serving God while the rest of the world serves creepy old man in a funny hat

cool story bro

Every Mormon I have ever met has been super nice, down to Earth, and always tries to get their best education.
Granted they have a stick up their ass all the time when it comes to enjoying some of life's pleasures, but all that doesn't matter.

BTW, I'm not even Christian myself, I come from a pagan family so my views are relatively neutral.

This poem contradicts itself in places and is incorrectly translated in others. There's no such thing as a muslim knight.

youtube.com/watch?v=ixltimlD9UM

Kinda shit and trying to have me killed

Fuck off back to ylilauta

I'm a jehovah's witness, what do you think of us?

This map is really wrong

Meh islam has no strength, the entire islamic world is like poodle with no teeth. All it does is bark. They don't even believe in aiming the few guns they have.

>nominal Christians
Just the percentage of people that are baptized basically

Mormons are very rare here, and I honestly never see one of them in the real life.
So maybe I just know them through clichés, but I heard that they allowed polygamy, and some of them sexual relationship with underrage.

All arrr da sameeee

>polygamy
>sexual relations with underage
Both of those things are pretty outdated and generally never practiced anymore by Mormons, over here at least.
But 30-40 years back Mormons would do that, they used to be a very weird group of people.

>All it does is bark
Yes, mostly. But sometimes it suddenly bit.
And thousand people die.

Still, the real statistic:
Religion in Russia (2012):
Russian Orthodoxy (41%)
Islam (6.5%)
Unaffiliated Christian (4.1%)
Other Orthodox (1.5%)
Slavic native faith, other Pagan and Tengrist (1.2%)
Tibetan Buddhism (0.5%)
Other Christian/religion (1.7%)
Spiritual but not religious (25%)
Atheism (13%)
Undecided (5.5%)

Mormons aren't Christian you dingus

Your views are bound to not be neutral, since you come from and live in a nation that traditionally has been more hateful towards catholics than towards muslims.

Well, nice thing that they stopped to do that.
I guess it wasn't the majority of them tho.
Like I said, never meet one of them IRL.

This a 2016 map. Your statistics are outdated.

Mormons are nice, they're just really fucking weird

>Mormons are the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints
>not christian
Gosh, stop being nitpicky
Actually this is super true. A lot of Mormons I know are so damn nice that its fucking creepy.
Like holy shit, I wish my Mormon coworker would talk shit about someone FOR ONCE instead of being so polite all the time

youtube.com/watch?v=CdFZEa5D_A0
dream and reality :-))

I'd like to see the source of this image or data you used

Hum, A-are you Mormon?

Meh, Russia and Russian are fine with non-retarded Muslims

My distaste for Catholics isn't rooted in my nation's history but rather the fact that I lived around retarded Chicanos and then moved to live around Catholic white trash (mostly of Irish/Ulster Scot descent) in my university years.

Catholics never go to church, never pray, they only celebrate Easter and Christmas, catholics and atheists act the same in this country.

Protestants are in the rise, mormons, jehovah witness and many more, they go from house to house to predicate and go to plazas with microphone to give word in how Jesus is great.

youtube.com/watch?v=DL9HNU4U_Ak

Mashallah, Russia will Islamic soon.

In Russia:
Orthodox Christianity: predominantly "kill it with fire" from sensible people
Other Christianity: not really much thought of, assumed to be mostly the same but with a different favour

Cause one of them running the government and we cant do shit against "not retarded" Muslims who can even marry underage girls on national tv if they a this fucker guys, ye.

Americans need to build a wall

Did someone say Easter?

I think Sup Forums is haram for Mormons

Nope. My parents come from a Hindu family (immigrants from India) and I grew up in a non-practicing Hindu household.
My job requires me to move from one location to a another every 3 years so I've met all sorts of Christians across America. Honestly these stereotypes that I'm typing out are from my biased personal experiences so this should all be taken with a grain of salt.

>Hindoo

ch*chens are retarded by definition

desu I think the reason for that map is the tendency of most people to answer "Orthodox" about their faith even if they don't actually give a shit about it and might hate the establishment

Good thing one of them running this country ye?

Mormons are no Christians
>only
>in
>America

Muslims are responsible for 9/11
Hindus are responsible for 7/11's

"Religious toleration in 18th century Europe was growing, however far from complete. Legal prohibitions on members of minority faiths persisted and membership of the state church was in most cases necessary to have full rights under the law as well as hold public office. The Netherlands and Great Britain were probably the most liberal countries on religious toleration. On the opposite, in Russia the Orthodox Church was the sole legal faith and Jews were not allowed to reside in the country at all."

I see, do you somehow believe in a god (or gods) tho?

I bet your grandfather was actually a Nazi

He's not running anything aside from his chechen shithole tho

Nope, I'm an atheist my parents were basically atheist (although they never said it). I was taught Calculus before I was taught about Hindu Gods lol.
Even though I'm an atheist I have massive respect for Christians and what they have done to modernize the world and build United States for what it is today.

Move to burger land if so bad.

"Christians worship a dead Jew on a stick."

-- George Carlin

Ye only this underage marriage, his guys literary killing guys near Kremlin and getting "escape the prison free" card, Putin paying him abseen amount of money for fuck all etc etc... Anyway it not a talk for this tread.

>Nope, I'm an atheist
I heard that atheists were ostracized in the US, is it true?

Working on it, dont you worry

I thought they killed Jehovah's Witnesses

Can be annoying, I don't know enough about you to dislike you

"George Carlin is a Jewish hack and a cuck."
-All who gazed upon him

"God don't fuckin real how can Christfags even believe the LIEble lmfao."

-- Albert Einstein

I was friends with a mormon once. They get really embarrassed when you ask them about the magic underwear.

Not him, but not really. Not even in the South.

>I have massive respect for Christians and what they have done to modernize the world and build United States for what it is today.
Dinesh D'Souza pls

>I heard that atheists were ostracized in the US, is it true?
Unless you go to a seriously backwater, super trashy, bumfucking rural area, no one really cares if you are an atheist.
I've lived in very conservative areas with about 90%+ of the town population going to Church on sundays and STILL no one cared that I was atheist.

Atheists are not ostracized or oppressed here

Distaste for these people is rooted into your nation's history too. Well, partially. Mexico or Ireland didn't exactly send their best people.

>Not him, but not really. Not even in the South.
Well, Glad to heard it. It's another cliché then...

>Catholics never go to church, never pray, they only celebrate Easter and Christmas, catholics and atheists act the same in this country.

Same here except for some exceptional groups like some old farts and old high class families.

>Dinesh D'Souza pls
That guy is so ugly it hurts to see him lol. I appreciate some of his talks but his arguments for believing in the Bible literally makes me cringe

Catholics: 124 million (64.4%) - Literally the most Catholic country in the world.
Prostestants: 42,3 million (22.2%)

This map is really wrong.

Ok, better than I expected. I really thought that it was true. But It's apparently not. Thanks for the answers.

>It's another cliché then...
Well, my grandmother says that she's disappointed that I'm not Christian and that she hopes I become one, but other than that no one really bothers you

How do they collect census data in Brazil?

Fact: George Carlin peaked in the 70s and spent the rest of his career coasting on that material. Only underage edgy teens think grumpy old man Carlin was GOAT.

>Spain is on top on both gay tolerance and christians

nice

>Mormons
>Pentecostals
Are you insane? Pentecostals are like Baptists on steroids.

Am I the only one who loves the whole concept of the Church and its rituals, along with its abbeys and all that nice shit, but doesn't believe in anything and sometimes regret it? I feel like having religious people wouldn't be something bad as long as it doesn't kill science. Also seeing Christian qts makes my dick hard

Also I'm very intrigued by Orthodox churches, why can't we have our own.

My grandmother could say something like this to me, too...
I thought you were more, hmm, "fundamentalists" in the US.

Well, like I said before, clichés...

Glad to know that it's just false, tho.

also is funny that the less christian countries are the ones having more trouble with ISIS and muslim radicals

I've met Pentecostals in the midwest who were miles better than Baptists in Oklahoma
Obviously the lurking variable in my analysis could be the region's culture itself.
Dude my list is just a quick semi-serious thing i scraped up from my biased life experience lol

IBGE go to all the houses in the country and ask about our religion, skin color and count how many people live in the house.

Oh yeah, I love reading and studying about the Catholic Church, yet I'm agnostic. In the same way I'm very interested in the Soviet Union yet I'm libertarian and hate Marxism with passion.

It's the regional difference, I promise you. Baptists can vary greatly from church to church. But even southern Baptists don't approach the levels of crazy of most Pentecostal churches. Sure, SoBaptists have plenty of doomsday, gay bashing, (no drinking or dancing), and creationism shit, but Pentecostals have all of that and then throw in snake charming, speaking in tongues, faith "healings", and making prophecies and shit.

They Are fucking group tourism scammers.

>(no drinking or dancing)
What

Funny thing is, I have exactly the same thing with the Soviet Union.
I also love to visit monasteries and abbeys in this region, sometimes telling other people that I'm just going there to buy beer directly from the abbeys since people start spreading shitty rumours once you express interest in religion around here.

i know that feel bro, sometimes i'd like to have faith, but i just can't believe in a god

Go away Jew Boy.

Yeah, if you're a Southern Baptist you're supposed to abstain from alcohol entirely. It doesn't get mentioned that much other than that drunkenness is a sin. The dancing thing is technically a rule too, but it's never mentioned and mostly a holdover from 19th century Great Awakening craziness.

Like 2000 years ago

sweet ass martyr mode

>unironically not counting protestants
nice

It's nominal Christians m8