Uncertain Times and TempleOS

In the latest public video from Terry, "171019Soul", Terry mentions that he's not happy with TempleOS, and that he doesn't even want to touch it right now. He's considering whether he should go back up the Mountain. He's come down from the Mountain, and now maybe he should go back.

I'm concerned for Terry and God's Third Temple. There was once the worry in the Linux community, "What would happen if Linus Torvalds got hit by a bus?" Would Linux survive? Well, in the same vein, what would happen if, metaphorically, Terry got run over by a glow-in-the-dark CIA nigger? What would happen to TempleOS? Would there be a new High Priest?

If Terry dies his son Ed will take over

He's live. templeos.org

The question is invalid. God will ensure Terry stays alive for as long as necessary.

SHIIIIET
WE WUZ CIA NIGGERS N SHIT?

Yeah but God works in mysterious ways so...

>templeos.org
hes smoking an awful lot
all the time
and hes coughing badly

Either way TempleOS will be completed. Whether it happens down on earth or up in heaven is irrelevant.

That is a comforting thought

wtf is he smoking?
/tosg/

thc infused backwoods smoke

I don't know exactly what he's smoking, but yeah, he's started smoking again since he's been living on the road. He's coughing a lot now. I wonder how much cigarettes cost where he is? That's gotta be cutting into his budget.

I guess 7-8$ per bag if he's smoking loose tobacco

Marlboros, they're a few bucks cheaper where he is in NV now than when he started smoking again in AZ.

normal cigarettes, dumb cunts.

Good as shit, good as hell. Two things that are good, shit, and hell.

I want Terry to be this happy again

WTF

Based Terry
I'm pretty sure they just filter his emails due to the amount he sends.

Terry's gonna get suicided

Back in 2008, the Jews got bailed out.

10/10

They can't do shit. Terry has Mr. God, a talking space alien

>using dropbox

Sup Forums would be the new high preist.
We become followers of the way and priests of the 3rd temple, following in the footsteps of the high preist terry.

He don't give a shit about Sup Forums as practically nobody do.

terry will get killed by cancer before the CIA niggers can take him. 4D chess and sheit.

Wether that cancer is us or the cig, we will never know.

Sometimes i wander if terry is on a downward spiral that will end with him running naked into the pentagon with a bowie knife screaming "god said: PPentacostal bananagram penuts with if time loops panini centigrade cia"

I hope he will stream it. At least we can send it to Diana as a farewell message between giving blowjob to Chad and Tyrone.

Terry always sends videos to Dianna. Don't worry, you can give Chad and Tyrone undivided succ attention

nicotine helps people with schizophrenia and he's not taking his meds so...

>not being stylish pussy magnet with a vape+fedora

Would it be a sin to refactor TempleOS's code to be cleaner, possibly with a more modern version of HolyC with objects? Call it HolyC++?

>refactor code to add in objects
>it ends up 10x bigger

You've been jedi-mindtricked by the CIA nigger

Is having more lines of code a sin? I forgot if line count of temple OS was an article of faith or an actual commandment from god. The former can change as temple os theology changes.

terry won't make it to 2018, screenshot this post

terry mentioned in a recent vlog he IS still taking his meds fucktard

#bonemom hail satan

is he really virgin?

so it would help even more, its pretty clear you didn't know that schizophrenics use tobacco regularly, you're the fucktard

rip

>Sup Forums autism doesn't know that nicotine increases dopamine. only Mr. God can forgive their blasphemies
cigarettes are also helpful in inpatient settings for socialization according to a number of psychiatric professionals that i've talked to

>Wether that cancer is us or the cig
JAMA Psychiatry, Mark Olfson and colleagues
premature mortality in schizophrenia
across all ages and demographic groups
causes of death?
most common: "...cardiovascular disease, cancer (particularly lung cancer)..."

"Smoking is a significant risk factor for a number of diseases on this list. It has been known for a long time that a large majority of persons with schizophrenia smoke. In fact, the rate of smoking for individuals with schizophrenia is more than twice the rate observed in individuals without schizophrenia. Many are also very heavy smokers. This increased rate of smoking accounts for some of the increased death rate, but not all of it."

Let's hope that Terry is like pic related.

Terry is currently livestreaming his masturbation session on templeos.org

>Dianna has crazy lust for niggers. Pretty-much only into them, God said.

hes' smoking pre-packaged cigarettes which are considerably more expensive