Hitler Allergy

It's been 70 years
People all around the world still can't talk about positive sides of him like how he rebuilt Germany
Especially the Germans who are too sensitive about racism and fiscal stimulus

Isn't it time already to grow out of this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eGhdX1SI3KY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

on the contrary its a fucking stale theme desu senpai

It is universally accepted that he was intelligent and good politican and leader

He was a good orator and that's about it.

Euros have discussed him so far into the ground there's literally nothing more to talk about.

>how he rebuilt Germany
He built up infrastructure in preparation for war. Germany was just a kicked Super power, it was going to bounce back no matter what.
This.

>how he rebuilt Germany
he didn't. until 1938 he had spent all monnis and reserves germany had at that time and the following war was simply the biggest raid in human history (besides all muh lebensraum and genocides etc pp)

>It is universally accepted that he was intelligent and good politican and leader

Not good, excellent

>tfw your country will never have an Adolf

>tfw chile still got prussia's gloria

I agree.

You had Daddy Pinochet

>tfw hitler created your country

>88

nice going, tiso-san

>how he rebuilt Germany
>It is universally accepted that he was intelligent and good politican and leader

nice fucking memes

>drive out all your Jewish intellectuals
>they come to the US and help build the atomic bomb
Derp.

>playing civ 4 with all expansions
>about 30 historical leaders to choose from/compete against
>including ww2 leaders like churchill, fdr, mao, de gaulle and stalin
>and warmongers like genghis khan, napoleon, caesar and alexander
>mfw no mention of hitler anywhere in the game

Not that I wanted to play as him but are you really leaving out the single most significant leader of the 20th century because it might trigger someone?

Worse things have been done to avoid triggering people. The world is becoming cucked by pansies.

Can confirm.

youtube.com/watch?v=eGhdX1SI3KY

Don't worry OP, in a 1000 years, there's going to be statues of him everywhere in Germany, just like there are statues of Ghengis Khan all over Mongolia.

I'd rather be cucked by pansies than panzers