Are non-ethnic Dutch people who are BORN and RAISED in the Netherlands taller on average?

Are non-ethnic Dutch people who are BORN and RAISED in the Netherlands taller on average?

For example, a Morrocan or Indonesian who was born and lived all his life in the Netherlands usually taller than a Morrocan or Indonesian, considering wealth and genetics as the same, who were born and lived in the US or France for example?

retard

What the Fuck?

he's that one slovak that hates canada and canadians. don't pay attention to him.

doubt it, they still pretend their foreign even though their parents were born here and eat dog food

Being tall is specific to the Netherlands and is Darwinian evolution after so many floods.

The short ones drowned.

Depends on the country. As a turk I'm 1.82 which is taller then last generation turks but many of my younger cousins in Turkey ended up taller then me. Height is more tied to your food intake then genetics anyway. Dutch people were once known as the shortest people in Europe after all.

I regularly see tall Asians and Moroccans here too which further supports my theory.

So you a fucking manlet foreigner. Case closed fucking leaf here you have your answer

To be fair I barely even ate as a kid because i didn't feel hunger. I spent my childhood outside all day playing football. I'm suprised i ended up being this tall.

2 of my friends are 1.90+ so the case is very open.

If you were not starving then it doesnt matter how much you ate

Right. It matters what you eat. You could still end up as a fat manlet if you don't eat the right things.

>1.82
>manlet

Frysians are actual giants often being 1.90 and over.
I'm perfectly average (1.82) though

chink here (ignore the flag)
Born and raised in the Netherlands.
My parents are 1.60 and 1.65 while I am 1.75

still a manlet
JUST

Im from a dutch-Indonesian family and I'm 1,95meters

mammals from warmer climates tend to be smaller on average than mammals from colder climates, and vice versa. this applies to many organisms, including humans.

>used to be tallest kid in kindergarden
>now a 178cm manlet
>all my old classmates are taller than me

>chink here (ignore the flag)Born and raised in the Netherlands.
Your family re-immigrated?

Move here m8, you won't be a manlet but around average :)

Many asians do that. My one Asian Friend's patents lived in Denmark before coming to America and their parents lived in Scotland.

kys

As a Canadian with two Dutch parents, I have inherited Dutch height and have not shrunk.

> Height is more tied to your food intake then genetics anyway.

So did you get tall by eating Dutch food (which normal t*rks don't get) or just by eating normal kebab diaspora food that was cheaper in Netherlands versus your home country, like more meat dishes?

> filling up on bread and filling up on cheese make no difference nutritionally

You're being abnormally stupid and hostile tonight, Slavoj

Retard

based Slovakia

I guess you were replying to me instead of op. I don't think Dutch vs Turkish food matters that much. Like I said my younger cousins in Turkey are as tall or taller then me. I think it has more to do with the older generations having less access to the right food.

yes, black dutch people are tall as fuck, taller than white dutch

meanwhile, people from africa, suriname and the caribbean are fairly short