Japanese Thread / 日本語スレッド

This thread is for the discussion of the language, culture, travel, dairy life, etc. of Japan.
Let's tark at randam in Japanese and English. Take it easy!

#Previous Thread ---Useful Links---

過去ログ
>desuarchive.org/int/search/subject/日本語スレッド/
Real Kana
>realkana.com/
How to Learn Japanese
>docs.google.com/document/d/1jrMiXloveTyoungjuVapkGlYSyQDwppETbz62ltcknJITQ7ll6bH8QM/edit?pli=1#
100 most common Japanese words
>docs.google.com/document/d/1GK7peruW2suckAwWsQr5VvgDYRMKSrhTJhDSkB5_jlaVGJks-Hc/pubes

次スレを立てる前に必ずスレ立て宣言をして下さい。次スレリンクも忘れずに。
Please declare before making a new thread, and put the next link.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/V17GMAkyxvI
cnb.cx/2az1Rsz
espn.com/olympics/gymnastics/story/_/id/17205595/japanese-gymnast-kohei-uchimura-runs-4954-phone-bill-playing-pokemon-go
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

hey koreaboo who is cindy?

delete and i will tell you

who is this painfully average hagwitch?

kill yourself, loser

It's lee Young Ju, the footballer that koreaboo always posts

I would impregnate that gook 2bh.

dein Vater wird ausgebuddelt

I would kill you frog eating virgin loser 2bh.

who is this needs plastic spastic?

I think she has a nice voice desu

youtu.be/V17GMAkyxvI

Hey come on we all have yellow fever here

who is this nightly gets railed by korean chad lad?

yellow fever =/= attracted to every female on the planet that is asian

kill yourself. what's the point of your posts. your awake at this time posting on Sup Forums
you're a shy, ugly asshole your family is dead or left you because you're a loser
lel you want to make me angry but I don't care 2bh.
I have 7 days left here and next year I will move away and have no time for Sup Forums
if you want to make me sad and want me to leave you and not post any pictures when I'm korea then it's okay
I can hang out with my normie friends now, I don't need you anymore

Speak for yourself, I only like Korean Chinese and Japanese women

Do you prefer the hard g or the nasal g sound?

arigato vs something like aringato

true

and honestly korean girls don't do it for me, I'm partial to Japanese girls only(in terms of Asian girls) but even then I know there are a looot of unattractive Jap girls in daily life.

Of course I find Chinese/Korean girls attractive but I don't have a "thing" for them.

she was 17 in this pic
pedo

Did you do it?
One dead, five injured, in possible terror attack in London's Russell Square cnb.cx/2az1Rsz

Well I never needed you

See you in Seoul next year, I'm going to ewha or hongik

I'd add you on weixin but that has my real name on it

英語と韓国人写真スレ

16 is legal age in uk, also baby metal are that age

ちょうど俺も

糞スレだな

but i needed youngju. it makes me sad when you post her, it's not funny
i'm not an attention seeking loser like you so I don't whine about my dead father and depression here
i told you before that you don't know what this does to me. I can't sleep now and i feel sick
sometimes you have to realize that behind the Anonymous there's a person.
like I did with Peru when I didn't tell cindy anything about him because what's the point of making his life worse.
if I wasn't so autistic and wouldn't reply to you, you wouldn't even know my reaction and it would be wasted time

>loser

look who's talking

まだおきt(ry

koreaboo thread

これは日本語スレじゃん?

いつものことや

このドイツ人ってほんまやばいよな

>スレじゃん

これはなんですか?

I have friends, I'm not a virgin, I can talk to girls, I have a job and don't have a mental illness
better than 99% of this thread

Fuck off you trash.

I don't see why the latter half of that statement is relevant but they are 18, 17, and 17.

ですよねー

in 7 days

did you watched the ring??

でも君もuseful linksは消さんでよかったんちゃう?
スレ立てルールは消していいけどよ

スレ is thread
’ じゃん ’ is casual form ’ です ’

That's a pretty positive attitudes.
I'll post a pic of some Korean footballer on your last day to wish you all the best.

Make sure you don't come back.

今度はルールだけ消してみる

Oh, I thought it was スレッド

And I didn't know at all about じゃん
どうも ありがとう

die in your sleep arschloch

I can't tell you when my last day here will be
maybe the day I fly because the plane crashes, maybe the day I meet my gf, maybe the day when I'm back in Germany,
maybe today, maybe some random day during my trip when my normie transformation is complete

don't mind me, just posting these to save them on my phone

also

HELLOW [spoiler]CH[/spoiler]APS

スレ is short for スレッド.

>じゃん
I thought it was usually inquisitive.

>painfully average
Honestly I would say somewhat below average. She has squintier eyes, thinner lips, and darker skin than the average Korean, for a start, and her face is rather asymmetrical.

pls translate

有做新产品, 我有空发发您看

nobody cares you stupid virgin

Nah she's slightly attractive. Consider the fact that she's wearing as little makeup as possible. She probably looks great with all the usual exaggerated kpop makeup.

Most girls look bad without makeup.

>me when i wake up in the morning
cute af
>girls when they wake up in the morning
hideous

Why is this?

if you don't stop talking about her I'm will commit sudoku

pic

このスレッドを見捨てるしかないんだ

Do you think red walls are a bad idea?

No, it looks great.

赤って落ち着かない効果があるんじゃなかったっけ

じゃん = "isn't it"

It's a colloquialism (a contraction of じゃない)

There is one curious thing from the shit tier Mina no Nihongo.

The book intentionally avoids second person pronoun 第二人称 in all situational dialogue.
Most of the time, the 相手 is referred by name, or simply omitted.
As the time goes, i realised i can used all those 御(ご、お)to bypass mentioning second-person pronoun.
But still, in a JPN101 class at a beginning of semester, lack of "you" really cause great ass pain.

So, 普段の会話での第二人称は何を使うか?
君 あなた seems like the best guesses but still way scarce in usage

you think? this is a Japanese style room with tatami...

せやな

>普段の会話での第二人称は何を使うか
おまえorあんたorてめぇ

素敵だよ

神社みたい色なぁ

Yes. My ex painted her apartment red and it had a really nice feel to it. Most places have really boring colors with no personality.

Red(and black) is my favorite color though.

nobody cares you stupid virgin

She's pretty ugly. I'd say 2/10 at most. If she fixed her hair, dressed well, had some decent make-up, and was photographed in flattering light, she might pass for a 3/10.

>Most places have really boring colors with no personality.
When I was younger, my parents let me pick the colors when we repainted my bedroom. I chose a murky, grayish, warming blue for the wall across from the windows and a lighter shade for the other walls. For trim, I chose white.

To this day, I still remember them telling me that the colors were "too dark" and "too unique" and that I should for for something more normal. Then I remember how great they still think it looks to this day :P

If it's your space, pick a color you like. You're going to be spending a lot of time there, after all.

ありがとう!神社をイメージしたんだ。
I've heard the red wall washitu is pretty common in Kanazawa, but I wasn't quite sure...

It's fine assuming your decor fits it

>the 相手 is referred by name, or simply omitted.
that's what we do.

can you post an example?

looks beautiful m8

Degenerate culture. 2nukes wasnt enough.

Make japan get nuked again.

It's still in progress...I hope it will be okay...

Yes, this is what I meant.

Tone is important (which is why there was a question mark earlier) じゃない can be either inquisitive or non-inquisitive, depending on tone, whereas じゃん is always inquisitive.

It should also be noted that inquisitive じゃない in the first place is a bit effeminate - inquisitive じゃないの is more neutral and じゃないか is masculine. On the other hand, じゃん is neutral, I've never heard じゃんの, and じゃんか is again masculine.

普段はあまり使わないと思うよ
だから君のテキストでは殆ど使われないだろう
>だからテキストでは殆ど使われないだろう
意味は変わらないね
誰のテキストかは既に知っているから、「君の」は要らない
So basically this:
Don't forget 貴様 己 御主 御宅
These are all very common.

新自治厨が烈火の如く怒るやろな
パンツ屋としては楽しみだ
やつらが削除した
Of course anime & manga
を入れておいて

how were you able to afford internet without stealing copper last weekend

You're gonna paint it that way? Cool. Keep us updated.

By selling organs from "willing" sponsors to israel and rich americans.

>can you post an example?
Although I'm still in that room (inb4 hopeless NEET), it's so full of stuff right now that I couldn't get a good picture of it. My parents decided the summer would be great time to "reorganize," which basically means my room is the house's temp folder.

Pic related is the darker one though. Since it's on the wall opposite the windows (west side of house), it lightens up quite a bit in the afternoon.

The paper parts are renewed though.
Yeah, I'll keep you posted.

espn.com/olympics/gymnastics/story/_/id/17205595/japanese-gymnast-kohei-uchimura-runs-4954-phone-bill-playing-pokemon-go
kichigai

もう夜中だ

おやすみ~

世の中には1キャラ当てるのに70万使った奴もいるしヘーキヘーキ

If you are intending to date a Korean girl, you must learn how to sit on the floor and how to appreciate the foreign culture.

みんなにこのスレの秘密を暴露する
このスレ実は

4人で回している

串さして国旗変えながら

ああごめん、俺は二人のマネをした一人です。
実は三人しかいないよ

まじか
お前だけはそんなことする子じゃないと思ってたのに

My current walls look exactly like that but green, if that makes sense. I'm not a fan of it though, I love colorfulness and prefer dark colors. I'm too lazy to do anything about it though but I feel like it's something that would actually make a big difference.

nice

この前ズリダチとタイマン勝負したことを書くぜ。

一括提案されていた野球・ソフトボール、空手、スケートボード、スポーツクライミング、サーフィンの5競技18種目の採用が正式決定した。

やっと空手きたか

レミーの自作自演かと思ってたらおめぇさんだったとは

>やっと空手きたか
スポーツ柔道の惨状やらテコンドーのグダグダをみてると、あんまり嬉しくは

あのさ~、人の彼女のことエッチな目で見てくるのやめてくんない?気持ち悪いんだけど。。。

野球やったあああああああ

白人女性に特別な感情を抱くのは止めてください。

目の上にゲジゲジついてんぞ