>korean
>nice and friendly

because you don't want to bring shame to your country

Another Korean fantasy incoming

>coreANO
>nice and friendly

So can we become friends?

your women can become their girlfriends

Your young people are pretty chill but most of your old folks can fuck off.

I think old folks still carry hostility due to shaky relations with japan and that whole civil war thing, which has little influence on a young generation that never saw that

Because you're half a nation. All the crazy assholes are stuck in Nork. It is the price you must pay.

Lmao

You niggas crazy assholes

Why do you post so rarely South Korea? I kind of like you but other then that you like Video games and Plastic surgery a lot i barely know anything about you

I will be traveling to your country during the next winter holiday

Still waiting for a gook fight

Here let me help

Japan > Jewrea

Discuss

I was walking alone in Seoul in winter, and saw some old lady trying to get down some icy stairs...I thought of offering to help her but then I was worried if I fucked up and let her fall I was definitely going to jail

seriously speaking, Koreans are any good in foreign countries? in Japan they are cancer.

are you waiting for JJE?

I think you guys exchange cancer.

When I was in Korea, a Japanese guy I met punched a window in a restaurant (for no reason I could figure out) and then went and bled all over the neighborhood

In Poland, Japanese are cancer
They come in buses to Bydgoszcz and when politely approached they launch full throttle on autism, with red face and they escape back into the bus
They also speak no English

Koreans at least DO NOT come here, please take example from them and go to Germany

if it's "jewrea" it's because of you.

The girls were nice to me
Even the qts
Never experienced that before
Thank you korea

I worked for the foreign student office when I was a student.
Koreans were mostly quiet and friendly. The only outstanding thing was that the girls were pretty promiscuous. I guess they enjoyed the attention they got in a non-Asian country.

you can be nice to foreigners if you can abandon anti japan shit and reduce those rip offs from foreigners even from chinks

bump

Shit thread