Why can't Mexico end with the cartel problem? It's because their army is corrupted too?

Why can't Mexico end with the cartel problem? It's because their army is corrupted too?

Other urls found in this thread:

nytimes.com/2016/05/27/world/americas/mexican-militarys-high-kill-rate-raises-human-rights-fears.html?_r=0
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Smuggling_of_firearms_into_Mexico
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ATF_gunwalking_scandal
youtube.com/watch?v=VtzSRhVO0lk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

The fuck you care

Smartest sign I've ever seen

Because they are not white

/thread

Someone kill that whore

Because neither poverty nor demand will end anytime soon.

pic was a Sup Forums shoop btw

No its because the war on drugs is useless
No mater how much they kill, or arrest our justice system and local police are corrupted af
Soldiers are not suposed to be police, legalize drugs, regulate them that destroys the cartel corruption powers, the law 3 out of 3 is a step foward but the party that keeps blocking it doesnt help, the US with MUH GUUUNNZZ doest help either, I dont do drugs, but why our good cops and soldiers have to die so some loser in the US doesnt die from drugs?

>The mexican armed forces kill more than any other force
nytimes.com/2016/05/27/world/americas/mexican-militarys-high-kill-rate-raises-human-rights-fears.html?_r=0

MAD
A
D

You tell me.

But it's true. I wish it was real though, mexicans should be genocided and be replaced by lazy but peaceful Spaniards

Not just the army but also corruption among politicians, judges, and the overall criminal justice system, lack of opportunities that lead people into the black market, illegality of drugs, etc.

I just thought you were a chicano.

Why? Mexicans hate us but Why? I am sorry but I love your country although you have problems

Yeah if the army wasn't corrupted as well they would have made a coup time ago I guess.

>khohols have more cocaine than us
I had to ride 300 km to buy that shit

Nobody here hates you, desu. And since you are North Africans (Euros) people would generally love you.

no one hates you manolo

coups are terrible things, we had so many at some point everyone realized it had to stop.

coups are against the constitution here
amry has been tamed since "Marcha de la lealtad"
I served for a time and have friends still inside, they dont like the goverment specially Nieto, but lack of funding has kept the army small, generals are also cuks of the president, really hard to go up ranks if you dont go in line

railing shit right now desu

>two Spanish speaking countries
>sign written in English

Original sign said "Make America Mexico again". Chicana.

It's shopped

mfw EurAmerica is more buttfucked than Mehico

Maybe, but still true

We don't do drugs, we just transport it. Although, consumption has increased in the last years.

Make Spain France Again

He's family, same as latin America, they get to care even if we don't like it.

No, we are the brown kid with the white dad, deal with it.

Make America British Again.

>spaniards
>killing mexicans

Smallpox doesn't exist anymore, senpai.

Unfortunately for the spaniards, we are making Spain Mexico for the first time. Look at those latino immigrants.

That doesn't make sense.

Napoléon disagree with you

There are more Spaniards in Mexico and Latin America than vice versa. And Mexicans in Spain are very few educated middle or upper middle class.

It does though

;_;

:D

When will they learn?

>7 years
>at war with the population since the first one
Wew.

>Mexico high HDI

doubt.jpeg

Wow, that does indeed make you ponder

We don't give the cartels their guns Pablo they come from Central American dealers

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Smuggling_of_firearms_into_Mexico
>According to [U.S.] Justice Department figures, 94,000 weapons were recovered from Mexican drug cartels in the five years between 2006 and 2011, of which 64,000 -- 70 percent -- come from the United States.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ATF_gunwalking_scandal
>"Gunwalking", or "letting guns walk", was a tactic of the Arizona Field Office of the United States Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives (ATF), which ran a series of sting operations between 2006 and 2011 in the Tucson and Phoenix area where the ATF "purposely allowed licensed firearms dealers to sell weapons to illegal straw buyers, hoping to track the guns to Mexican drug cartel leaders and arrest them."
>A number of straw purchasers have been arrested and indicted; however, as of October 2011, none of the targeted high-level cartel figures had been arrested

youtube.com/watch?v=VtzSRhVO0lk

USA is your problem mexico, they sell weapons to cartels and criminals

Fuck you.

No, reason to be mad Pepe.

It's pointless to try and argue desu.

We are not as shit as you think, you know?

Yea I see that now
He can live with the memes

TRIGGERED

Make Finland Sweden again

the fuck are you talking about?
there are literally 0 mexican in spain, they mostly get ecuador, colombia and southamericans

Once the Gringos are done with you are next Pablo.

You are right. Sorry.

I know you aren't, it's just bantz my man.

There's also serious military complications, it's like fighting a guerrilla war and the problem is not killing them but finding them.

And the topography helps them a lot: from the top of the sierras, you can see any convoy coming at you way before they arrive. There's too much ground to cover.

Wtf I love Mexico now

Lad the humvees just dont go there, thats another reason we use those pick ups, the narrow roads on mountain sides are scary af, also sierra full of fucking forest is hard for the helis to identify something, when foot soldiers have a lead then helis come in otherwise is a waste of fuel

Are you Spaniard? ;_; be careful with niggers and rapefugees pedro

You are right,

>Are you Spaniard?
n-no I'm French, mate. Just liked the Aztec pyramid and the chicks

That one is Mayan.

I wonder where they get their American weapons™

got *

They don't migrate here now.

do you miss them?

Ok,you are welcome pierre although you are germanic N shieet

There are some.

Of course

Gallegos putos, tanto que dicen sudaca, y estan viniendo en masa a sudamerica y encima vienen a chorear puestos de trabajo y a joder a la gente, vayanse a la mierda.

rude

>USA
Kek

But there are more of them here.

El que lo dice el jorge no nosotros

Whites hate em natives. But hey, they pussy good. White girls have the most boring pussey

they need to go back

>spaniards in El Salvador
lmao why tho?

And Venezuela t.t

Not all of them were born in Spain, though, they probably are the sons, grandsons, etc. of Spaniards fleeing their civil war.

No me había dado cuenta, ya no he visto ninguna bandera de venezuela desde que juegan a los juegos del hambre.

Porque si

Looks nice

Shit+Shit=?

What will happen?

I'm sorry colony, i mean no offense.

Zitto Animale

Zitto Animale

Hey its t.Zitto Animale
How is the yakuza this days?

This

Great film.

Really makes you think.

As far as I know the Mexican military is one of the least corrupt entities in Mexico period. The Mexican armed forces have one of the highest success rates of any armed forces globally. The reason they aren't being used more is that them Mexican military is more friendly towards the right wing of Mexican politics. Mexico is ruled by the highly corrupt centrist PRI party who stand in opposition to the right wing and are often actually helping drug traffickers. The military, as it is not PRI friendly is kept artificially weak via PRI controlled budget and maneuvering restraints, because had the army been more powerful they likely would have sided with right wingers and pushed the PRI out of power long ago. Corrupt politicians also don't want the army wiping out their allies in the drug trafficking world. Also the leftist section of Mexico doesn't like the military operating domestically due to moral issues with it.

>PRI
>centrist
lmoa

They are a slightly less catholic PAN (far right). Neoliberal pieces of shit that are almost just as bad as PRD or Morena (anti science far left).

They're right wing in the sense that they're into corporatism, but that's about it. They're not very right ideologically. The PRI is a hybrid of the worst ideas from both the left and the right.

But they are. They're the definition of centrism, in the worst way possible. Half of their policies are mega leftist psuedo commie shit while half are victorian level crony capitalism.

>Half of their policies are mega leftist psuedo commie shit
No. They WERE leftist (Lazaro Cardenas), and when they stopped being that (Díaz Ordaz, who literally killed commies on the streets) and started shifting to the right (La Madrid, Salinas, Zedillo - NAFTA) the PRD was created, now the PRD was the one who implemented all the pseudo commie shit instead of the PRI , mainly in Mexico City, until the creation of MORENA by our own retarded pseudo Chavez.

PRI is very much right wing.

just read
>make sex again

En masa dice el mono jaja

>tanto que dicen sudaca,
yo no , yo quiero una hispanidad unidad pero si siempre nos estamos insultando pues no hay remedio brah.

>We wuz Azteks
>Make this land be a part of a former Spanish colony again instead of being part of a former British colony

So progressive, it's not like the Mexican elite isn't white as fuck. Funny how they hate America but won't move back to Mexico because it's a shithole, but want America to turn into Mexico.

But even racist, just want them to assimilate, speak english, be Americans, and stop bitching about America nonstop and demand eveyone else bend over backwards to make everything more like Mexico. If you like Mexico so much, then go back there. It's a short drive across the border.