OK...

OK, so I was at the fresh market with my brother and his 5 year old daughter (my niece) and I overheard them talking like this while they were waiting for the deli.

>daddy, can you buy me these cookies, pleeeeeease.
>No sweetie, they have gluten, you can't handle this.
>I can handle it.
>Well,you won't be saying that while your puking all over the place and begging for help
>Pleeeeeease. No I won't.
>No, we aren't buying this.
>I'm never going to love you ever again.
>Haha, OK sweetie, I can handle that.

Blah blah blah, but they did end up buying the cookies.

My question is, why do white people have all these meme diseases that cause you not to eat certain things. Me and my brothers aren't allergic to a single thing, we aren't lactose intolerant, and we basically can eat anything. But my sister in law (she's white) can't eat gluten, so she must have passed it down to her daughter. How come I ever only hear about white people having this problem?

>Inb4 nigger

No, I'm southeast asian.

Because it's genetic? No one beside blacks have sicle cell disease. I have celiac and it makes literal open wounds. It's not a meme like you think.

Having become bored of spending their ample disposable income on overpriced trinkets, neurotic snowniggers have taken to turning medical issues into social signalling.

they are very genetically diverse

You are an extreme minority.

gook

I agree. It doesn't matter if i'm or if she's a minority if we're diagnosed with celiac. People with cancer are a minority, should they keel over and suck it up because we do?
Just because one person is healthy doesn't mean everyone who isn't is a memer

The problem isn't people who actually have celiac. The problem is people who pretend to be """"gluten intolerant"""" because it's fashionable.

Coeliac isn't a meme but its incidence is

True, but wouldn't diversity make you stronger biologically?
No meme answer please
OK, true, buy it seems like 2/3 of all white and sometimes black people in America have some sort of shit going on like gluten free, lactose intolerant, ADHD, ptsd, or ocd.

it widens the poles between "goodness" and "badness" within the race

however, human instinct dictates to avoid mating with unhealthy looking mates, therefore these illnesses should progressively get deleted

You hear about people who died because they kissed someone who ate a peanut butter cookie a few hours beforehand. You can't even bring peanut butter to schools now. Why are so many people deathly allergic to peanuts?

>nonwhites can't eat dairy
pfft

Basically, people in the developed world eat a bunch of prepackaged processed pile of shit and wonder why their health is deteriorating. And its a constant search to find out what the problem is:

>Muh too salt is bad for you
>Muh cholesterol
>Fish is bad for you
>Butter is bad for you
>etc

Tl;dr they're fucking idiots.

With that said, some people actually have shit genes and can't eat some stuff. Woe to the person that has soy allergies in today's world.

meme

fuck you texas and fuck your lone star beer.

Maybe so now that I think about it.
True, but I don't think an American would automatically not date someone because he can't handle milk.

No milk, no butter, no yoghurt, no cream

It's a sad existence

precisely why allergies are so common, they don't affect a person as bad as a real illness and don't "show"

I'm not for dysgenics but it's just instinct

Holy shit, yea, now that I think about it more, milk is in everything. When I lived back in southeast Asia, I never drank milk and now in America I can't live without it

Because they're sissies
I'm white but gluten sensitivity and other bullshit are just nonsense, same with allergys they are due to people being sheltered and coddled their entire lives.

I grew up in the boonies so I was outside a lot and active, but lots of urban fops rarely leave the house and if they do it's only to wonder around a sterile neighborhood

True,back in the old country, me and my brothers and friends would play in the forests everyday with flintlock rifles from British colonial era and we would be barefoot sometimes. We always caught venomous snakes by hand and did a bunch of crazy shit. Here in America it's much much sheltered.

according to my mom when I was born the doctors did some tests to see if I was alergic to something, turns out I'm alergic, iirc, dirt humidity, beans, chocolate, yeast and some other stuff and also have asthma
never stopped eating any kind of food because of my alergies and I've never had any problems and my asthma now is almost non existant

""""American Cuisine""""" basically.

Thank you mama for being a good woman and learning to cook.

This, I believe asthma to be the biggest meme. Just excuse for being slow and easy to tire

asthma isnt meme m8
when I was a kid I had really strong attacks, I felt like I was going to die, thankfully with age the attacks got weaker