Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=w7SOmweS7AY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Dang chubak. Almost there!

youtube.com/watch?v=w7SOmweS7AY

>go to US just in time for it to become a shithole
we can wave as we pass eachother hopping the border

I'm not Chubek.
Mexico could be better than US for you, but not for me. I'm too low class.

Trying to lay low I see ;)

Pretending to be Mexican so if you get caught, you don't get sent all the way back?

You clever dog

delet this

No

go bck to ur cuntry also bld wall pls

mke amurkica grat again

You will literally ruin your life man, where are you from?

Why can't you guys just do it legally? Who cares if it takes years? Also, if you don't have a good profession with experience, fuck off.

BJS
My life is shit I will not wait. The system is broken for legally and its too hard to get. I have a kinda profession in hospitalism.

Because it takes so fucking long to do it legally and if you do it illegally you can just go to places where they won't do shit about it. The system is broken as fuck, and they are just poor people from a shithole who don't care if they make a few Americans butthurt.

>I have a kinda profession in hospitalism.

How do you expect to use that profession without papers?

No I want to make Americans butthurt in my job I deal with Americans all the time. They disrespect our culture, they they steal our women, they are trash.
Obama and Clinton/Trump don't stop
Me

Have fun standing in front of home depot

I take it he means the hospitality industry, you're right thoi, unless he plans to carry luggage or buzz tables he can't work without papers...

I take it that's Baja Sur, you must be a migrant from elsewhere in the country... I was making $200 a night on tips in the high season as a barback in Cabo when I was a teen, nevermind getting more pussy thropwn at me that you could imagine. It's not a bad way to live while you save up to where you can move legally wherever you want, personally I'd go for Europe but in all fairness you can make some good connections working locally. You'd be surprised at how much Americans notice and appreciate good service, I gather things are probably much different now that back when I was living there and it was a very small town. I had some American friends working as liners/closers for some time share developments, you could ake enough money in 3-5 seasons to be setup for buying a home and starting a small business in the US backk then.

Really I know your career can be very demanding in terms of energy and extremely reliant on networking to move up, but it is the choice you made. Don't give up on it just because you think you'd be better off laying tile on the other side, Americans are very hostile towards us right now and you'll be working 12 hour days just to make ends meet, it can fuck you up when you add looking over your shoulder for la migra all the time. Don't be a nigger and work for your country, if you want chances elsewhere, earn them.

A 50 cal can.

Don't, better wait for November and hope Trump will win.

How easy would it be for me as an American to sneak into mexico for cheap dental work?

pic related is not mexican enough, apply a little sepia

Easy enough but pretty dangerous tbqh, why sneak in tho? Don't know how expensive it is to get a passport over there but whatever it is it's fucking worth it.

Are you the butthurt posting sopaipillas?

I hear people talk about it, but all the expenses seem to defeat the purpose. I guess if you make it into your vacation it could be alright. What are the safer parts?

I wouldn't know man, but other than getting a passport you can fucking take a bus and walk right in. The border is controlled by coyotes and narcos which will shake you down and probably just hurt you for the hell of it, the border patrol may shoot at you on the way back even if you look Norwegian. It's a mess.

Now, medical attention is up to US standards (minus the niceties, but the idea is you don't get charged for those) and it is cheap enough it might be worth it just for dental work. Risking the hell on the border isn't worth it.

Now I don't have any direct experience with that myself but I've talked to people who have crossed. They've seen things man...

It's hard for even a Canadian engineer to immigrate there. The system is seriously broken.

I have a plan for you.
Go to the boarder with a suitcase and say "I'm here with the money to pay for the wall, let me in pls"

holy shit this is tijuana, I live like 30 miles from there

d-do you wanna meet up user? it would be like Sup Forumsfriends but irl

INS pls go home

kek

Don't do it. He will get one of his trained homosexual donkeys to rape you and they will take bets on it. They will then shiv you in the neck you and take your wallet & shoes & gold fillings.

wut. sopaipillas are overrated

this is an accurate assesment of tijuana