I'm leaving Arch

I have too many problems with drivers on it. Which linux should I use? Manjaro was fine.

>I have too many problems with drivers on it.
Can you elaborate?

weakest bait, ever.

Either it is slow and lagging or (with NVIDIA drivers) it have problems with changing brightness and I just couldn't do anything with it.

>Manjaro was fine.
Because Mangaroo has a hardware detection tool that sets up everything for you. It does nothing you couldn't have done on your own with Arch.

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to be able to use Arch. The distro is extremely bleeding-edge, and without a solid grasp of Unix principles most of the benefits will go over a typical user's head. There's also Arch's minimal package manager, which is deftly woven into the system- the minimalistic philosophy draws heavily from CRUX, for instance. Arch users understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the benefits of pacman, to realise that it's not just minimal- it says something deep about LIFE. As a consequence people who dislike Arch truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn't appreciate, for instance, the humour in pacman's tendency to break your entire system, which itself is a cryptic reference to Linus Torvald's epic "WE DO NOT BREAK USERSPACE!". I'm smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as Judd Vinet's genius wit unfolds itself on their screens. What fools.. how I pity them.

And yes, by the way, i DO have an Arch tattoo. And no, you cannot see it. It's for the ladies' eyes only- and even then they have to demonstrate that they're within 5 IQ points of my own (preferably lower) beforehand. Nothin personnel kid

>Arch truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn't appreciate, for instance, the humour in pacman's tendency to break your entire system, which itself is a cryptic reference to Linus Torvald's epic "WE DO NOT BREAK USERSPACE!".
Nice

Fake and gays.

i've got only two week to switch from arch because those cunts wont support 32 bits anymore. do you know if majaro will keep i686?

Debian I guess

Why would you do this

sry wrong img

thanks for the kek, user

Stop using meme distros and get Xubuntu.

kek

please tell me there are more

To be fair, you need a even higher iq to use linux mint. The distro does all annoing shit automatically, and without laziness and lack of spare time most of the benefits go over typical fatnerd's head. There is also mint's strong with aplication manager alongside package manager woven into system for maximum comfy. Mint users understand this stuff, they have intelectual capacity to fully appreciate the benefits of mint tools to realise thats its not just a easy but it saves time so they can enjoy life. As a consequence people who dislike Mint truly ARE idiots wasting time acting like masterminds with copying commands from browser to terminal to make task what mint user does with one click.

Sry but thats all i found yet. Maybe i will find something more.

wait. I found this gem also
Sup Forums should make more of this.

forgot pic, there you go

>the humour in pacman's tendency to break your entire system, which itself is a cryptic reference to Linus Torvald's epic "WE DO NOT BREAK USERSPACE!"
okay, this might be pasta, but I chuckled

I'd just like to interject for a moment. What you're referring to as Linux, is in fact, GNU/Linux, or as I've recently taken to calling it, GNU plus Linux. Linux is not an operating system unto itself, but rather another free component of a fully functioning GNU system made useful by the GNU corelibs, shell utilities and vital system components comprising a full OS as defined by POSIX.

Many computer users run a modified version of the GNU system every day, without realizing it. Through a peculiar turn of events, the version of GNU which is widely used today is often called "Linux", and many of its users are not aware that it is basically the GNU system, developed by the GNU Project.

There really is a Linux, and these people are using it, but it is just a part of the system they use. Linux is the kernel: the program in the system that allocates the machine's resources to the other programs that you run. The kernel is an essential part of an operating system, but useless by itself; it can only function in the context of a complete operating system. Linux is normally used in combination with the GNU operating system: the whole system is basically GNU with Linux added, or GNU/Linux. All the so-called "Linux" distributions are really distributions of GNU/Linux.

Enjoy dying alone you egotistical moron, unless you can find someone who also has a superiority complex.

You can barely spell or write grammatically.

>I'm leaving Arch
Bye!

Even Manjaro dropped i686, Use Debian...

...or Gentoo.

I like KDE neon.

That's what I done, and that was the best decision I made.