Why is all currynigger software so shit?

Why is all currynigger software so shit?
Do these "people" have some type of racewide mental defficiency?

>Do these "people" have some type of racewide mental defficiency?

Yes. The average IQ of India is about 80. That's mentally handicapped for a white person.

Those of their population who have white-tier intelligence aren't the ones writing the software or answering the phones.

It's very taboo, in their culture, to admit that one is an idiot.

>Do these "people" have some type of racewide mental defficiency?
Yep, same as niggers. Here in the US they actually had to lower the standards for what would be considered mental retardation so that all the niggers could be treated like normal citizens. If someone has dark skin and curly hair they have less Neanderthal in them and their ancestry can most likely be traced back to Africa or Australia. Whites and Asians have more Neanderthal in them so they're on average smarter and able to plan ahead better. A common theme that you'll see among niggers is that they're shit at time management and thinking about the future consequences of their immediate actions. Like most other animals, they live in the moment. That's what separates them from human beings.

TLDR niggers arne't really people. They're subhumans. The white supremacists were right all along.

>inb4 redditors start flinging shit my way with their examples of muh based niggers to try to prove that all of them are so smart and dindu nuffin
>inb4 Sup Forums

Indians are Asians you fucking idiot
>the state of american education

Why the fuck is this on a technology board? Take your racism back to Sup Forums where it belongs

I think it has more to do with both historical and ongoing inability to receive good education. Which is a vicious cycle because dumb uneducated people aren't suddenly going to start educating their younger.

When I say Asians, I mean the Northern ones. Not the Southen apes that live on garbage piles and drink the same water that other dead apes are floating in.

Because the market is completely flooded and infested with shit software produced by these retards.

>muh education
Here in the US, education is mandatory. Yet the niggers are still dumb as rocks. It's genetic.

Mandatory education in the US is notoriously bad. I explicitly said "good education".

Fuck you

>muh racism
Racists exist because we aren't all the same like your commie professors told you. Also like we now have to deal with literal retards shitting up what used to be good software.

Public schooling in the US isn't as bad as people say it is. The statistics are skewed by the dumb nigs and beans that can't even read.

Never become a programmer, ok?
Learn rice farming or whatever your tradition is.

>Public schooling in the US isn't as bad as people say it is.
Have you ever visited a flyover shithole? These people are quite literally functionally illiterate in some cases or write at the level of a 8 year old.

they're poor. you really think a one week training bootcamp paid for by whatever company hired them is going to put out top tier software engineers? These guys aren't MIT grads, they're farmers who got lucky and learned C++ from a bored salaryman whose severance package was being held hostage.

Race is a social construct, not a geological one.

I'm an Indian. I'm tired of all the things people say about us. I mean, which other country is hated the most? North Korea? We're probably next to North Korea. Several people called me "pajeet", "who shits on the streets" "giv bob and vegana" as soon as I told them I'm from India. I'm now afraid of telling that I'm Indian. I feel ashamed. One person said "US should nuke India" on a youtube video about India and it got hundreds of likes or upvotes. Most of the things people say only apply to poor people and uneducated. People like me in the cities probably never saw anyone shitting on streets. I honestly never saw anyone shit on streets. At least from what I know, people don't shit on "streets" but in an open area like farmlands in villages. I keep my identity hidden and don't tell anyone that I'm Indian. I'm afraid they'll treat me differently. I keep trying to avoid those comments but they are affecting me. Not directly but indirectly. For example, read any Reddit threads about, you'll see hate comments about India. Fuck this shit

This, if you live in a wealthy coastal state (and live in a good neighborhood) you might get something resembling an education from the public school system, but for everyone else you are SOL. If you want to see the typical level of education in the US go look at the comments on an ESPN article or something.

ITT: angry poos

>Public schooling in the US isn't as bad as people say it is
public "school" in the us is the most pathetic excuse in the first world. If someone graduates the average american PS system institution (not gifted programs, catholic or privates or preporatories or special gated schools, I mean the real median schools) and goes to a top-tier college, you know they deserve it. Because most of those median schools will send one person to MIT in a decade, and the rest of those kids fucked away four years learning how to cheat, lie, have sex, do drugs, and shoplift. American media is so ridiculously subversive and blatantly counteracts the school system at every turn. There is 0 "soft power" in the school system and most teachers are just trying not to be humiliated by their teen parent students. The GED is so fucking easy most europeans or east asians could get one in sixth grade. Americans need adult night courses to pass.

If you haven't really seen the state of american schooling, don't talk. It takes good kids and ruins them, black and white.

Public school in the US is a fucking JOKE, that's why they had to add AP, to be barely competitive with other countries and still below even brit level.
The only thing that saves the whole educational system is overfunded universities.

No it's not.

Bhai. Stop it. Inko bolke kuch nahi hone wala lol

and we wonder why US universities are so full of foreign students. The disparity between US public schooling and US private university is astounding.

POO

Maybe you shouldn't shit on the streets if you don't want to be accused of it Pajeet.

Poo in loo, rajeet

Not just private universities but public ones too. I live in Midwest as fuck Indiana where Indiana university is. We have a highly rated business school so it attracts tons of ultra wealthy Korean and Chinese students who couldn't get in elsewhere. Every day I see ferraris, lambos, mazeratis, and a hot pink Audi R8. One guy kept a $250k mclaren parked on the street all year.

Nonsense. Even if you're one of those retarded European supremacists who thinks Americans are dumb as a brick your argument can't explain the fact that even in most developed educated countries like mine (Germany) you still will have idiots who throw it all away or simply are incapable of understanding taught material due to their intelligence. Intelligence IMO is mostly genetics with upbringing and self improving playing a small part I've seen people coming from terribly pathological families that clearly were smarter than your average Joe and vice versa - I saw dumb people who had it all on a silver plate.

dude do you have an iq under 2

obviously they are below the international average, their population is second in the world, jobs and schools are full.

imagine the US, but with 5x the amount of people, and about an eighth the land.

you'd be cramped and autistic too.

Except for Indian guy who got caught and had to imply that there were 'designated shitting streets' which just made people laugh at him all the more.
Don't lie to yourself - people shit in the streets.

What the fuck are you talking about? Plenty of successful whites and japs in America who went to public schools all their lives. Stop finding excuses for your pet apes you worthless nu-male.