What have you done to encourage women to pursue technical career paths?

What have you done to encourage women to pursue technical career paths?

Nothing, since I'm not an SJW faggot. I expect all of my coworkers to pull their own weight, regardless of what's between their legs. If you read The Bell Curve it will explain to you why there aren't very many women in tech, and they shoehorning in more of them through "diversity" programs won't fix a damn thing.

>If you read The Bell Curve it will explain to you why
I HAVE read that. Have you?

>I HAVE read that.
Doubt it.

DDoS'ing instagram should do the trick.

Shall we?

My company hosts a yearly event for girls interested in IT and I tell them how much fun it is being a software developer.

I make fun of them at work when they make mistakes daily and don't know how to commit code. Literally openly anti female, amazed I havnt gotten fired yet. Luckily they're all fat, or just ugly as fuck.

Maybe they should get good??

OP IS A FAGGOT

Wtf is thus reddit this? Are you serious?
Hires

If they don't want to, they don't want to.
The only way to get em to do it, is to literally come with an red army, take em from home and send to coding camps.
And i doubt you can do that and still look like the good nice guy.

I, too, enjoy lying to inferior people.

The Bell Curve not The Bell Jar

BTFO

Nothing because women with careers are neglecting their children. And the only technology they did be interested in is kitchen appliances.

>What have you done to encourage women to pursue technical career paths?
Same thing I do for men: just say "oh, cool." when I hear about their work, judge them harshly if they suck just as with men, and treat them as they deserve to be treated regardless of what is between their legs. Fuck off with your bait affirmative action post. Women are fine in the field. Women are not fine being shoe-horned into the field. Freedom comes from choice, not from policy.

>If they don't want to, they don't want to.

Maybe they don't want to because you're a snarky asshole to the fat ones, and a creep to the hot ones?

>implying you are not the problem

(You)

Who else would I be?

In tech I treat them equally with men, which is almost the same as treating them as trash since that's what they are when it comes to technology. Women trying to be anything but women (the only thing they're good at) is usually a failure.

>I treat them equally with men, which is almost the same as treating them as trash
>treating men as trash

This is exactly why we need feminism. It's for those who identify as guys, too, you know.

>This is exactly why we need feminism.
You need to be gassed. You are not thinking of feminism. Egalitarianism is what we need you stupid cunt. Feminism is regressive.

>Egalitarianism is what we need you stupid cunt.
So when's your 18th birthday?

nothing because women are worthless. they are less productive, they will sue your company to the stone age for anything and they will falsely accuse people of rape so they can take it over your company like they did to Harvey Weinstein.

egalitarianism would never work you fucking retard because of biology. you need to genetically engineer women if you want them to be equal to men.

Five years ago. Care to borrow a time machine or are you backwards beliefs behind the times enough to get there on their own?

And that has what to do with my post? My point was (obviously) modern feminism is cancer and if you wanted equality, Egalitarianism is how you get it. I never said you COULD get it, just that feminism is not how you do it. Care to explain how it being impossible relates to this or are you just talking out of your ass?

My mom Is a mechanical engineer but she doesn't really care much about engineering In general(she liked math but that doesn't pay much so she got Into engineering).

>backwards beliefs
There is no before for the Absolute

Rape.

egalitarianism can't work with our current science. we would need to genetically engineer everyone to reproduce asexually because women are the limiting factor in reproduction. after that everyone would need the same muscle fibers,same IQ and have the male dominance instinct so they can compete.

Again, what does that have to do with my post?

>mechanical engineer but she doesn't really care much about engineering In general
Apathy happens to the best.

congratruation. how do you treat yourself?

>an engineer who doesn't care about engineering
Good thing quotas are on her side.

I love it when people think deleting a post saves them from criticism for being an idiot.

She probably never cared, like I said, she's more Into the maths part of engineering. In the end she never actually worked as an engineer, she got Into a leadership job in the petroleum Industry and managed a team of contractors that built refineries and the likes around the country.

>Good thing quotas are on her side.

When she went to college In the early 80s there were no quotas and she didn't give a shit, got In just like everyone else and finished like everyone else(she also failed a full year like most of her class). If I remember correctly her class of about 100 people only had 3 women Including her.

Nowadays the number of women In engineering at the college she went to has Increased despite not having quotas but It's still about 15% of the students.

Yep, and I like how it's a woman (at least she claims to be) failing in a tech situation

>got In just like everyone else and finished like everyone else
No I don't think you understand: white men prevented her from finishing

>she never actually worked as an engineer, she got Into a leadership job
The story of every boomer.

Talked to them to see if they are interested in tech.

And were they?

i transitioned : ^ )

My female friends can't even figure out how to uninstall a program and refuse to learn. Their brains detach from the problem and they just begin talking or browsing facebook or intstagram or snapchat.
One of them found out their harddrive was completely full and after explaining how to fix their computer (with them saying they were going to) they instead just decided to ignore the problem. Not uninstalling anything, vaguely clearing things and basically just sitting with 95% of their drive used and having it bitch at them all the time.

All because she just doesn't want to learn.
I'd explain how to pop out the chat on twitch and she'd just get confused. The concept of emptying the recycling bin is a new and exciting thing and when she learned how to do a disk cleanup she acted like she was some elite computer genius.

Followed by forgetting how to do it while showing one of her friends and then asking me to show her, again, and again and again.
inb4 friendzoned niceguy, I'm a huge faggot and they're both hambeasts anyway.

I let a female copy wrong answers for a homework assignment once.

i redpill them about the dangers of tech and automation

To actually enjoy working in tech, you have to have some degree of autism, and girls are just not up to snuff in this, as you can see by the statistics.
They're just too sane to deal with this kind of shit.

>They're just too sane to deal with this kind of shit.
Nah, they're far more insane than the spergs.
It's just that female insanity makes them manipulative instead of obsessed with trivial details. You can't manipulate a computer by crying.

Nothing, from my own experiences with at least 20 specimen of highly educated people, women are as stupid as pajeets.

Tell that to the Skype spam bots I used to manipulate. :^)

>;-;

I did my part. I even caused a chain reaction.
I got my cousin into programming, and she is now taking a CS degree and is running a programming camp for young girls.