Reminder that Windows 10 is the best OS

Reminder that Windows 10 is the best OS

>inb4 "but muh botnet"
unless you save cp you have nothing to fear

Windows is a buggy piece of garbage and die a slow and painful death. Fuck off, micropoo shills.

fpbp

>Tries to play any AAA game

install gentoo

like macos or Linux is any less buggy

Giving up privacy because you have nothing to hide is just as bad as giving up free speech because you have nothing to say

>calls others shills
>has an entire folder dedicated to "windows fails"
lmao

literally the_donald tier logic
read a book stop being stupid

NOTHING TO HIDE NOTHING TO FEAR NOTHING TO HIDE NOTHING TO FEAR NOTHING TO HIDE NOTHING TO FEAR NOTHING TO HIDE NOTHING TO FEAR NOTHING TO HIDE NOTHING TO FEAR NOTHING TO HIDE NOTHING TO FEAR NOTHING TO HIDE NOTHING TO FEAR NOTHING TO HIDE NOTHING TO FEAR NOTHING TO HIDE NOTHING TO FEAR NOTHING TO HIDE NOTHING TO FEAR NOTHING TO HIDE NOTHING TO FEAR

W10 has fuckawful usability.

One huge annoyance from when I tried it was settings arbitrarily split between "Settings" and Control Panel.

Not him, but I think it's you that needs to open up a book. 1984 is baby's first step in the right direction, so, yeah, start with that one.

Linux or even OpenBSD doesn't randomly lock up when mixing SSDs and spinning drives in the same machine. Can't say the same for Windows 10. It's Poo in Loo technology and quality now.

Careful. They might misunderstand the purpose of that book.

nice

PROTO MEME

>Giving up privacy because you have nothing to hide is just as bad as giving up free speech because you have nothing to say

Core issue is that some people can't stop twisting and turning; they're victims and righteously "defend" themselves against the bogeyman. Shit is between the ears.

This actually might be true, but it's bar far not the comfiest OS.

Try Ubuntu Budgie

I like Goebbels

Nobody is gonna say Install gentoo today?

Dead OS is dead.

kek

People who say "botnet" never said they had anything to fear. I have nothing to fear about police kicking down my door. I just value my privacy, and so long as the Window OS isn't going to respect it, I'm not going to use it.

>let them spy cause nothing to hide

then why is it so smooth and comfy on my X220?

>not wanting to flood the three letter agencies with interesting, but useless data as an act of disinformation

wow your hentai collection must really be worth a lot to interpol
really destroyed me there, user.

How did you record this webm user?

>nothing to fear
What they always say. Fuck off. Windows 7 was better anyway.

>nothing to fear
Then why should I be treated like a criminal?

>best

Install Gentoo GNU/Linux

90-110 IQ:
>linux is shit lol it cant even play games or run exe files nothing to hide nothing to fear yolo *installs google chrome, steam, and spotify* i actually enjoy being spied on

100-120 IQ:
>windows is shit lol its a botnet so i only use GNU/Linux i cant even figure out how to disable auto-updates in W10 x-DDDDd that means im smart

130-180 IQ:
>I have the freedom to use any operating system I want so I will pirate Windows 10 Enterprise LTSB for gaming and dual-boot with Linux for hiding my loli scat doujins from the NSA

>using windows 10 ever

t. 110 IQ pleb

you need to provide evidence, research, facts supporting those IQ levels determining which OS you like to use. Not something pulled out of your ass, either

Why is this a meme? its true

>130-180 iq
>playing games
nice meme

>putting icons on the desktop obsuring your wallpaper and only being able to reach them when on the desktop instead of putting it on the taskbar

you can leave now grandpa you proved you dont know how to use an gui.

lehet hogy nem egy kenyérpirítón kéne futtatnod az os-t csak mondom.

its true