Should i buy this smart watch

should i buy this smart watch

nonononono i know that watch, you cant sync it with whatsapp, the quality is horrible, its the equivalent of pic related to smartwatch

avoid at all costs,

Holy shit dude are you ok? Your hand is decomposing in real time.

Nah, I fell for the smart watch meme 2 years ago, and it wasn't worth it. Having that shit chained to my wrist every day felt unpleasant, and it started to attract to many normies attentions. Haven't changed the thing in 6 months

It's stolen judging by his fingers, probably burnt them on crack pipes.

Kek looks like that beaner ate his fingerprints

What is the dac like on this model shuffle?

Got one for free with no sync stand, so have one of those on order from China. But I wasn't impressed with the audio quality of the last (4th?) gen Shuffle I had, not sure if they made that one worse or what.

>beaner
>implying

wut, this is not an apple product, take a better look, these cheap mp3s are all over the world, they cost like 1 or 2 dollars, it has the crappiest lithium battery i have ever seen, i can assure you that this product lasts 30 or less days without an issue.

>buy this smart watch
>buy this watch
>watch
>

This guy's a crackhead 200.00%
Pic related, crack pipe burns.
Will probably jump and stab you, then steal all your shit.

Ahh, didn't zoom in (thought it was a 2nd gen).

Yeah, China makes a lot of nice cheap shit, but ***ALL*** mp3 players from China are total and complete garbage.

That's not his hand you retard, that's the listing for the watch

listen to this, op, don't get fucked

You can buy those on Wish for like $8 lol they die in an hour

Sorry I am dyslexical

Everything about that image is a warning flag.

>Should i buy some meme tech at an overinflated price from some random crackhead
No.

only on Sup Forums

Holy shit how could one have no time for heal his tinea that long?

>$20
>overinflated
???

Is anyone gonna post that movie board ogre?