What can be done to improve the cultural relations between Australia and Mexico?

What can be done to improve the cultural relations between Australia and Mexico?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=N27Z-jhotnM
latino.foxnews.com/latino/politics/2016/08/01/mexico-australia-agree-on-enormous-potential-bilateral-trade/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

tacos de emu

But we are already living in Mad Max, what else do you want.

As a half spic who's visited Mexico several times, I second this.

fucking this, and sending some mexs over there, they need to be enriched a bit more, chinks being the only ones around is, culturally, speaking, detrimental. They've got to be enriched asap.

Nowhere close to be gay enough though.

build a wall

> australian walls

hahahahahahahaha

That looks like a giant version of the monsters in Pitch Black.
youtube.com/watch?v=N27Z-jhotnM

Why don't Americans celebrate Easter?

And yet no Australians are apparently interested in the project... I'll settle for signing an FTA and be done with it, together with the Japan and Israel ones is a good enough portfolio for the Asia region (yes I know Australia is Oceania, I'm talking for purposes of commerce) maybe add new Zealand as well. With the TPP sinking we should stop at that and count ourselves lucky.

the governor general was here on monday

latino.foxnews.com/latino/politics/2016/08/01/mexico-australia-agree-on-enormous-potential-bilateral-trade/

Easter?

Why would the wall go under the harbour bridge?

>australian engineering

We should learn the fine art of shitposting.

Why do Mexicans not move to Australia? We've got plenty of Brazilians and some other Latino groups but no many Mexicans

Too far. And the only ones that can afford to go there prefer Yurop.

Most Mexicans can barely afford traveling to USA. I'd love to live in Australia, but my chances are slim considering I don't have a degree even though I'm fluent in 3 languages and know some coding. The single fact that I don't have a piece of paper saying I'm an engineer or whatever has closed so many doors and it's ridiculous how a bunch of dumb people have those, but I'm too old now to go to school again.

Have gay sex with us

You should try it
But only if you are really going to do it
I have or had a class mate that was 31 yo, useless piece of shit that just wasted a spot in a top tier (in here of course) public school

There are people above 40 in some of my uni classes, lad. You should try it.

it's too far and no one knows when a kangaroo will come out of nowhere and beat you up, those guys are scar as fuck

There are problems? I have no strong feelings about Mexicans.
I went on a day trip 3 blocks south of the border into Tijuana and it kind of sucked, I've heard it's much nicer farther down and I'm inclined to believe that.
I hear about crazy cartel shit but other than that it seems okay, plus the food is my favourite.

To be honest, the things in Mexico are very fucked up, I mean, I live in the city (the nicest part of Mexico) and yesterday I heard shots... Like, wut?

But in the touristic parts of Mexico (like the peninsula de Yucatan) is very safe and you have not to worry (the real problem starts when you live in Mexico hahahaha).

Mexico isn't an African country on war, tho