Aged Battle Station

Sup Sup Forums

My battle station is quite old and hasn't shown signs of nearing death any time soon, but I fear it may not last 2 more years.

The last upgrade I can possibly put into this machine before it maxes out is an 1100T AMD Phenom II CPU. They still sell on ebay and amazon for outrageous prices. You could by a Ryzen 5 for what they want for it.

If I cannot manage to get an 1100T, Ryzen is my best option, but that one requires new Main board, ram besides the CPU, a more expensive route.

Anyone have any suggestions or perhaps links to stores where I could pick up an 1100T or maybe Ryzen stuff for cheap?

Google is no help here, it's only showing me paid advertisers in the results.

Other urls found in this thread:

newegg.com/Product/ProductList.aspx?Submit=ENE&DEPA=0&Order=BESTMATCH&Description=ryzen 5&ignorear=0&N=-1&isNodeId=1
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Id go for intel, but here, new egg is a trusted retailer of this shit

newegg.com/Product/ProductList.aspx?Submit=ENE&DEPA=0&Order=BESTMATCH&Description=ryzen 5&ignorear=0&N=-1&isNodeId=1

Jesus fuck, clean your room.

Fucker is clean, I don't have wireless, most of that is cords, mixer board, headphones, microphone stand, 5 cell phones, 3 vapes and a few empty bottles on that desk and 7 bottles of vape liquids, mp3 player and various flavors of Altoid mints in tins. Except for the 3 empty drink bottles, green tea, one soda and the other a snapple, no garbage on that desk.

Zomg. Quake champions packs included with those. Sheeet. The only problem is I'd have to make an online purchase. I need a bank account, but banks are so sketchy and steal from people. Ugh.

In same boat almost.
Cpu fan gave out a month ago, swapped to oem I had as back up in the closet.
Video card died last week. Swapped
Ram getting flakey I think.

C2Q 8400
P45 extreme edition board.
3gb ddr3 1333
Gt720 1gb ddr2
Win 7 ultimate.

Regret not building new last year when priced were reasonable.

I feel like I did get my money out of this and have literally used it up.

I wonder if I will get nearly 8yrs out of my next one?

Pic related.

I'm using a laptop that I got in 2012. I can't run new games, or even old games very well, anymore. But it physically hurts me to spend money. And so I continue using this machine until it takes its dying breath.

The inside of that case just SCREAMS Gateway or Acer. It's a fucking Gateway DX series isn't it?

I still have nightmares about fixing those.

Are you brazilian ?

w-what? Looks nothing like a name brand case I've ever seen.

Just an el-cheapo ma-labs that came with a pretty decent sparkle 300 W psu that got swapped to a Wiston 620 W with video card plugs and dual 12v rails.

5 cell phones, you running a call center out of your bedroom?
Vapefag.
Altoids, cause you need fresh breath on the computer
Hipster faggot detected.

>clean
>except for the 3 empty bottles

Get the fuck out of here.

What's the background. Also clean your room

Except for the garbage on the desk, there's no garbage on the desk.

Can someone help me optimise my shit?

Moving soon.

Clean that shit. No excuses.
Buy this from Bestbuy or Walmart?
For fucks sake. Clean your room, tuck those wires, paint the walls, straighten up that weeb shit or take it down, get some shelves for the CD boxes, buy new sheets, stop punching your wall.

Clean your shit. Fuckin disgusting.

my god that case is huge and hedious

Get some plants, let the sun shine indoors, go outside for a walk.

Stop masturbating.

Looks like the setup of someone who says shit like "I'm so broken xD"

New mobo+ram+cpu. Get a mobo with m.2 PCIe ssd. That'll speed your shit up by a lot.

>I need a bank account, but banks are so sketchy and steal from people.

In what third world shithole do they do that?

>poor cable management inside light up PC case
>poor speaker placement
>exposed and non-flush screw heads on desk edge
>giant 1080p TV is primary screen
lol

All of them, user

Many banks charge fees if you don't deposit money every month so a neet like OP would have no way to get his $150 dollars he saved doing chores onto a debit card without losing a chunk of it.

He can buy a credit card. Of course people charge money for services.

If your fees hurt your fee fees that much, unfail at life.

Why are you advocating for massive corporations to abuse your money for very little in return?

stop flinging your feces at the wall.

Pretty sure that's what I just fucking said dipshit.

most people don't advocate it but think it is the only option similar to political parties in the US.

up

he doesn't have mommy to clean up after him like you do user