Tell me what your native language is and I'll tell you why it's shit and how to fix it

Tell me what your native language is and I'll tell you why it's shit and how to fix it.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sun_Language_Theory
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Is your native language American?

I only speak freedom

German

It's already perfect, you can't improve it.

I disagree

I never had a problem with that t.b.h.

Too many different kinds of articles. Sounds like shit. Will be a dead language in 60 years.

French

What language needs the lest fixes according to you?

Enlgloshe

> Islam spread to Iran, people still speak Persian
> Islam spread to Indonesia, people still speak Indonesian
> Islam spread to Chechnya, people still speak Chechen
but german will die out xD

Nenets

chileanish

Russian.
If by "fixing" you mean simplifying it, BTFO, English language is poor and highly inflexible. You guys should've at least retain "thou".

portuguese

pls reply fast im bredi curious senpai

French is shit mostly because of something that's really common in languages but needs to go away forever; assigning masculinity and femininity to inanimate objects. Beyond that the number system places too much emphasis on certain arbitrary milestones causing you to give undue importance to the number 20 but this is just an autistic number thing and not really a core problem.woth the language itself. R sounds in your language literally hurt to make.

The language that needs the least fixing as far as writing goes is Korean.

Every language is a fucking shitshow spoken.

There aren't enough bits in the storage devices of Sup Forums's servers.

Retarded Spanish. Just learn Spanish.

thou thou thou thou thou thou thou thou
all i could think of after that post is gau

I cannot understand thy post. What art thou talking about ?

You!

Printed word and hand written are too drastically different. Messy stews of consonants make common words somewhat difficult to pronounce (use some vowels! you aren't sand people for god's sake). ы Has about as much reason to exist as english C. You have У to indicate an ownership relationship(I believe. I'm not 100% on that yet) Why don't you have words to indicate simple questions.

Moя яeблoкo нa тapeлкe.
Moя яeблoкo нa тapeлкe?

Why do this?

Also WHY DO YOU HAVE SO MANY DIFFERENT FORMS OF THE SAME FUCKING WORDS BUT LACK ALL KINDS OF USEFUL ARTICLES FOR ESTABLISHING CONTEXT? WHY? EXPLAIN!

Articles are overrated. "Ы" represent a sound no other letter does, it's important.
Btw
"Moя яeблoкo нa тapeлкe."
"yeблoкo" is a non-word, did you mean "яблoкo" ?
"Moя яблoкo". "Яблoкo" is a neutral noun, "мoЁ яблoкo".
We don't need to indicate a question with a word, when we have intonation and the question mark.

Kill all Portuguese speakers. It's the only way to improve that language.

Turkish
come at me faggot

English.

Do me.

Burn it to the ground and start over from the beginning.

Finnish.

I'm just venting autistically. No need to take it seriously.

*exasperated sigh*

spanish

>muh genders
It's hardly that big of a deal christ. Just learn a word with the gender. If you fuck it up no one will misunderstand you. The gender contains no information besides agreeing with the word assigned to it, only in a few cases is a homophone ever distinguished with different genders.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sun_Language_Theory
come at me too

Indonesian.

I won't accept 'it sounds stupid'.

the problem is not locals converting to Islam as with the cultures you mentioned, but about foreigners (who happen to be muslim) who speak another language moving into your countries and outbreeding the locals

too many Chilean words, not enough castillian

why the fuck do you guys have so many fucking conjugations, why the fuck do you need a different word for each pronoun

Üspürgürsürtürlürçuk

Kek.

My sentiments, exactly.