Mfw I found out I am half jewish

>mfw I found out I am half jewish

Hello goyim, haha.... r-right?..

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2738224/Is-rise-blue-eyes-attractive-Scientists-believe-colour-dominant-like-peacocks-tail.html
google.co.uk/#safe=off&q=Eye Colour in the UK
israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/128716
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I am a Jew

You are now 2x non-white, congratulations.

Jews are more white than Anglos

Embrace it dude, if you go to Israel and convert you'll get a hot submissive Ashkenazi wife and a bag of gold.

>pot calling a kettle black

>Greeks and Italians are Semitic

More news at 8

Anglos are the only white race.

jew is not race dipshit.btw i am greek

You skipped school, or what?
Anglos are Celts mixed Germans, with Romans (Italians) and French, and then in modern times with all the world's non-whites such as Asians, Blacks and Indians.

Dumb frogposter

I hope you're joking. Anglos are the only white race. Anglos are the benchmark for whiteness.

>t. chairman Irruwanajinanjji of Australian ministry of damage control

Will you help us make /Hellas/ Great Again

yfw

We're white

Anglos aren't white and Australians are the farthest from white model out of all Anglos

anglos are the metric of whiteness

anglos are meds

Mate, Anglos rarely have blue eyes and quite a lot of them have black hair, they're non-white, they're meds like said

Roman and French occupations wrecked Anglo blood

>Anglos rarely have blue eyes

That's not true even in London.

>Anglos are Celts mixed Germans, with Romans (Italians) and French
Yes.
>and then in modern times with all the world's non-whites such as Asians, Blacks and Indians.
No.

Fucking hell lads, he found a picture a one guy without blue eyes, he must be right!

Ignore all the surveys that say blue is the most common eye colour in the UK, that's nonsense!

Oh wait...

celts are meds, anglosaxon invasion didn't dent the phenotype

I want to see the surveys and be proven wrong

Tan doesn't count Kurwa

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2738224/Is-rise-blue-eyes-attractive-Scientists-believe-colour-dominant-like-peacocks-tail.html
Liars

White people don't tan

>white people
>tanning
Mate I get burnt whenever I have longer exposure to the the sun in summers

>All eyes in the country were once brown, but now they are 48% blue
>Colour is most common in Ireland and Scotland, but least likely in the south
>Researchers don't know why there is so much variation across the UK

My thoughts exactly

All of my keks

Literally google it and see for yourself what you find, as a blue eye'd gentleman myself you intrigued me, so I took the liberty and did it for you:

google.co.uk/#safe=off&q=Eye Colour in the UK

You'll note that people with blue eyes are more common in northern England, Scotland and Ireland, as these areas are generally more likely to have people of Scandinavian decent, (and honestly less immigrants)..

Gingers are the only things that don't tan and Gingers aren't white they aren't even human

wew

Woah there pal, I know gingers who are great people, whether or not they're human or not I can't honestly say.

yfw

>fancy language
>google.co.uk as a source, not even fucking Wikipedia
You lazy Anglo...
>England, Scotland and Ireland, as these areas are generally more likely to have people of Scandinavian decent
Scandinavian? Isn't that the other way around? Aren't they (people not from England) more likely to have people of Celtic (non-white) descent?

Gingers are white non-humans

A touch of 'tism

Wessexfag here and from what I've seen the south west is far more blue than that- prolly Cornwall spoiling it

My ginger mate always has cold skin fampai is not wurf it

Slavs are a race besides Caucasian, stop with this rush B shashlik is tru white we woz Hussars bullshit meme

found the whitest brit

I am greek

Slavs are neither a race nor an ethnic group, it's a linguistic collective

>pinnacle of the white race
Well by this measure Poles certainly are not white

>Huur Duur he linked google, that's not a source.
Literally a search engine that gives you a list of results that corroborate what I was saying, would you prefer I just linked all the results of it? Or could you just not be bothered to click them yourselves?
>Scandinavian? Isn't that the other way around? Aren't they (people not from England) more likely to have people of Celtic (non-white) descent?
Look man. I'm not gonna call you names for not knowing British history from 1000 years ago (cause frankly, its hardly relevant) but there were permanent viking settlements in Scotland, Ireland, and North Eastern England (specifically Yorkshire) for a decent chunk of the 900s/1000s, ergo obvious race-mixing with the native population that causes blue eyes, and other Scandinavian features to be more prevalent in those areas.

Are you jewish over the maternal line?

If so, the Israelis might actually give you citizenship.

Mate I already gave the relevant source here: You giving me a fucking link to a search engine with a smug post makes you look like an idiot, especially that other Britposters already discussed it

I'll ignore the rest of your post as it's illogical considering your country's history

kek

Your source literally supported what I said, the most common eye colour of people in UK (anglos) is blue eyes.
>I'll ignore the rest of your post as it's illogical considering your country's history
What is that even supposed to mean?

Now now Lemme tell you a joke, so there's a Greek and a Pole trying to convince two Anglo lads they aren't huwyte..

If your mother is not jewish, you're not jewish lad.

And if you are, Embrace it. Gain Israeli citizenship and learn how to read scribbles.

Shit man, I guess I'm not white after all, best I kill myself.

so we can all agree english ppl are in fact
gypsies?

you have to do the convincing

:(

maybe, but youre not anglo.

>less than 50% in England
>others barely have 50%
>the most common
>Anglo logic

Not to mention a bunch of Anglos desperately trying to convince people they are white

it's apparent from the article that the only people close to 50% on the british isles are the non anglos

Are you actually retarded? If you have 100 people in a room, 45 of them have an apple, 30 have an Orange, 25 of them have a Banana, A person with an Apple is the most common, despite not being a majority. That's literally just basic comprehension.

Don't worry, you can't just become Jew because you believe it.

Judaism is not a religion, it's a cult.
You need to either be born into it or spend years and years trying to pass "tests" proving how loyal you are to them, and to most of them you'll still not be a "real" Jew.

congrats you just proved white anglos can tan

>Anglos want to be white

What? The only thing whites have done is start 2 world wars, just be glad you are med

Irrelevant. Other eye colours, including but not restricted to black, brown, hazel and green eyes, are not considered features of the white race. Only blue eyes are taken into account.
Why do I have to explain the obvious?

>this is now white

can you buy your way in ? im not feigning ignorance as an eternal anglo shill no what

that's literally what the majority of greeks look like, if anglos are not white neither are meds lad

Nowhere in this thread he said meds are white or if being non-white is a bad thing. That is irrelevant. We discuss where do Anglos belong, and they're clearly meds

why would anyone want to be white though?

Being white is suffering, I don't recommend it.

Are you actually being deliberately retarded or am I being elaborately trolled?
Race is not determined solely on eye colour you absolute moron. Varied eye colour is literally a genetic mutation. Are you honestly suggesting if two blue eyed (white) people have a child that has green eyes, due a genetic mutation that is literally random, that child is no longer white?

>slavs
>white

literally only nords and germans are white

tell me 1 (ONE) important achievment those countries have done

car

slavs aren't a race

civilization to Europe came with Slavs though,

Death, pestillence and genocie

3 things

holy fuck I got btfo

I guess whites are truly the master race now for colonizing Namimbia

aren't you meant to be wends?

We're Slavs by language.

Wends, Venedi, Vistulans, Vandals is just a HERITAGE of the Poles

jet

zyklon B

This guy played a Greek in Troy , so I guess he is med

stop your memeing and get back to picking my strawberries for two quid an hour until mama May removes you

Tell that to diaspora, I earn my wage here and spend it in Ukraine where it's worth twice as much, the landscape is pretty, food is good and the women are pretty

It's not memeing when it's backed up by fucking archeology and literature you fag.

And I don't intend to go to your violent primitive shithole.

Don't bash the Poles man, we're all meant to be friends here!

yes master
of course master

t. nonwhites
only *I* am white

really makes you think

>Sephardic literally means Spanish.
>Not touching with Spanish figure

Nice bullshit graph you got there

you're not

Orlando Bloom doesn't have Greek facial structure
Stop looking at his hair, all humans had dark hair in the past before light hair mutation spread.

Mother's side or father's side? This is important, apparently.

israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/128716

even whit the inquisition

>posts him wearing a wig and contact lenses
WE

He obviously has black Irish ancestors