HP OEM Keyboard

This is the greatest keyboard ever made. Prove me wrong.

This is the worst keyboard ever made. Prove me wrong.

This is the most OK keyboard ever made. Prove me wrong.

IBM SpaceSaver II

Fucking this, I'm using one I got for 4,95€ a lot of years ago and still working perfectly.

it is decent. Have it lying around here, but do like my steelseries 6gv2 better tbqh

i like these almost more than mechanical keyboards

> Big ugly silver waste of space
Come on now.
Beautiful.

I have one of those. They're fucking garbage.

I'm enjoying her younger sister more.

>master race
coming through

>her
>sister
did you just fucking assumed a keyboard's gender?

actual finger cancer lmao

oh, I loved those. Definitely the comfiest keyboard I had at work. If I hadn't spent a fuckton of money on memtic mechanic keyboards I would probably buy one for home too.

Came here just to post this. I'm proud user. Best OEM keyboard ever.

/thread

You misspelled IBM Model M.

This. Used plenty of these at school/college, had one at home as well. Top tier.

Greasy fingered Pajeet who went to public school detected

>implying plastic has a gender
Did you just assume my keyboard can use human pronoums? Fucking specist.

I have one of these as a back or if I build a second pc it will go to it. I have the multimedia version for my currenty pc. same KB, but with pause/play/etc

Earn free bitcoin

hola pedro

>spainish

shittiest language just kill it

y'all niggas on DUMB

I use one of those things every day at work, you need to think about your standards OP. They aren't bad, just acceptable.

ur mom is a whore

>retarded enter key
>literal cancer tiny shift key
dont you have a truck to stand in front of?

>non-mechanical
>greatest
here's your (you)

>mechanical
*tips*

shut up you useless keyboard fapper

welcome to the uk

IBM Model M 104

Literally the standard by which all keyboards are measured.

Also nigh indestructible, seen some taking heavy use for over 20 years and still feel solid.

Sadly the newer remakes are not as good as the original.

earth is flat prove me wrong: the post

what switches are those? or is it another normie rubber dome keyboard?

not same poster

Actually if I were to imply plastic has a gender, if would be female.

Many plasticizing agents are chemically similar to estrogen and can even be found as dangerous estrogen substitutes in many lifeforms including humans and fish.

I could go on, but you get the idea.

Model M is the cheap knock off of the Model F btw. Which was more sturdy, had better switches and was overall a much better keyboard. But it was too expensive so IBM decided to make a keyboard for poor people: The Model M

That was average at best

>conspiracy theorist
>muh estreogen shitlord

good to know

if model m is as indestructible as it is, then model f must be ...

>I think I found what we use for anti-matter containers for passive confinement.

Probably the worst Keyboard I've ever used, don't understand the praise it receives. I assume it comes from people who never used a proper keyboard.
That shit feels like typing on a sponge

Go look up benzene and related poly-morphs.
Then look at common cellular estrogen receiver sites.

You can calculate the binding potential match with the stuff you get from upper undergrad chemistry courses, you'll want to include the geometry not just the gibbs free energy model. (remember to check your mirror geometry, that cost me a few point on an exam once) Or just run your own empirical tests.

If you do run your own tests, I recommend to follow up on a existing major publish one, so you can up your citation numbers to help get your work published later. (unless you plan to go all out with a new publication line, longitudinals are easier if you really want that route) NIH has some helpful papers on the matter.

If you think it is so wrong. Then join us to improve the peer review process, that is a big part of science and it won't work unless you help. (well not so much on this matter as it has been extensively studied, but don't let that stop you as research is always needed. And you could be the one to find the some critical flaw in decades of testing by teams all over the world.)

Finally someone agrees with me. I got rid of my mechanical and got this HP rubber dome and never looked back. It's like typing on a cloud. My WPM went way up. Mechanicals are such a shit meme.

>bla bla bla mansplaining
Just get back to Sup Forums

You might not like it, but this is what peak performance looks like.

Your birth was the worst thing to ever happen to your family.

You are wrong. Pic related is the best OEM keyboard (at least, for HP models)

I have one of these at the office. It's shit.

Stole my first one from school, when I pored my drink on it and killed it got a replacement for £5

This un'

>No backlight

What was that on proving you wrong?

Nick?

I have one of these at work. Genuinely not bad Desu. Came with a server we ordered.