What's the fastest "modern" OS with a gui to run in a virtual machine? The fastest I've ran is windows XP

What's the fastest "modern" OS with a gui to run in a virtual machine? The fastest I've ran is windows XP

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oEsAbRykn4c
youtube.com/watch?v=CBXpCFKj91U
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Depends on your definition of modern.
XP is in no way modern compared to gnu/linux.

topkek

it depends on the VM too. Windows (95 and later) runs best on Virtual PC, while most others (Linuxes, BSDs) work better on VirtualBox.

alpine linux

>XP
kek, most loonixes will BTFO that shit in any circumstances.

I'm trying light shit like ubuntu server + xcfe manjaro and everything and it just run like shit, I'm using vmware

>xp
>fast

Haiku or Icaros.

Have you tried Debian? It shoud be slightly more minimal
Oh, and have you set swappiness to a lower value?

>Ubuntu Server + XFCE
Why the fuck would you do this? I use Xubuntu in a VM (VirtualBox) and it runs fast as fuck. I also use ESXi (VMWare) for a home server and virtualize all sorts of stuff on 12GB of RAM and a Sandy Bridge quad core.

>Manjaro
opinion discarded

That's a nice number

Maybe I'm doing something wrong?
I have a 3570k @ 5ghz and run the VMs on a SSD so I don't know why fuck any loonix VM I run need 15 seconds to open a web browser while even winblows 10 do it instantly
And yeah I activated that shit you need to do to run 64b stuff on the bios

>that webm
so this is the future

And its fucking awesome

Has anyone got more of those webms? They are fucking hilarious

That's really odd. Have you tried VirtualBox?

That was one enthusiastic pervert

Would fuck the exit pictogram.

kek

It’s I've run.

Why the fuck do all of you idiots keep saying I’ve ran? I’ve ran even sounds awkward as fuck, so why?

I do not get it
although the end was hilarious
but I still do not get it

You're doing something wrong. Loonix runs amazingly fast on all of the virtualization software I've tried. (VMware, Virtualbox, KVM, Proxmox, Vsphere) Windows is usually the one that'll run slow in a VM.

It's a jap fucking around in VR for shits and giggles, he has a twitter acc too

does anyone have the cuck version where the player is watching through the glass?

post the twitter please.

Absolutely can't remember it, my negro

Well, then I will have to look for it myself.

youtube.com/watch?v=oEsAbRykn4c

yeah but I do not get the obsession with trying to look at peoples underwear

youtube.com/watch?v=CBXpCFKj91U

It's a jap thing

what game is this? asking for a friend

Because in most languages verbs have to agree with the sentence.

Not really, but only japs think it's a good thing to wear a stinky pants on head

Alpine

inferno

Other languages have different tempi that don't match with english ones 1 to 1 deal with it negroid

MacOS.

I guess I'm forced to use debian for what I want to do with my VM (swizzin)

But even the barebonest install with 2xxMB ram used is slow as fuck, any fucking idea on hoe to approach this shit?

I mean, its going to be full headless after the install but I need some just for future purposes