1. City

1. City

2. Do you have to pump your own gas?

fuck off pedophile subhuman swamp island rotten toothed nigger

Yes, never saw pumpguy in my life...only in movies from 50s

Most gas stations are unmanned where i live.

tone it down sir.
My wife's son browses this website and I don't want him to read these obscenities.

'pump'? i squeeze a button on the tube I put in the car. inserting my credit card is more work than that.

I live in Mass.

I don't pump my own gas. Some crusty old Red Sox fan does it while he tells me bants about Clinton and I text on my phone.

I don't *have* to, but service ain't free and people queue up for it, so I'd rather pay less and waste less time by doing it myself.

I'd pump her gas.
If you know what I mean.

I don't follow.

I'm lost

punch her gut and make her fart

Now that I clearly understand

I'd fill up her tank, if you know what I'm saying

Remember that time big oil hired a sniper to intimidate americans into paying people to refuel their cars?

Nope.

Also how do the Gas Station owner knows that if the clients are putting more gas than they are paying for?

he checks your speedometer to see how much you've driven next time you get fuel

You put your credit card in or you pay cash inside for a certain amount of gas before you pump

i have to pump it really hard if you know what i mean

srsly? only have to pay up front during the night here, living in 3rd world must suck

wut

stations here have meters that are linked to the registers in the gasstop. they know exactly how much you pumped unless you "hacked" the gasometer or something

isn't it like that everywhere nowadays?

Dijon
Yes, never saw a pumpguy in France tb.h

No, never saw an unmanned gas station in my life

No, there's usually a man who pumps the gas for you. Unmanned gas stations actually exist, but I usually prefer when other person does the job for me

It's illegal to pump your own gas in Oregon.

>1. City
London.

>2. Do you have to pump your own gas?
Yes. Some places will give you the option, but it's pretty rare. Some rural places will do full serve, but it's also becoming more and more rare.

Ufa/Russia
i never seen any pump assistants in Russia