Calls himself white

>calls himself white
>wasn't born in Portugal,Italy,Greece,Spain or Ireland

I'm sorry,but keep trying. Maybe one day you will reach our greatness.

Griffith a shit.

Whito PIIGS

I am a Greek

>Japs say "White PIIGS go home"
>non whites think they are talking about them
>They are actually talking about Portugal,Ireland,Italy,Greece and Spain.

cornetto

I am greek

I don't identify with an ethnicity, I wasn't born in 1930 Germany.

Fuck off all you cultureless swine. You make fun of Italy with your "Haha their not white" maymay yet the Italian people have invented more technology and cuisine that any of your pathetic little countries. Just look at Denmark. Name one thing off the top of your head they created. Couldn't think of one? Why am I not surprised. You had to look up and invention on Wikipedia. But any normal person can name half a dozen Italian inventions made that are still in use today. They gave us art,religion,food and technology and all they get in return is hate from retarded Anglo saxons and Germanics who were too busy fucking their sisters and starting wars over cows while Italians found the modern world. The great Christopher Columbus founded America,yet Anglos and Germanics took over and they then decided to treat the hardworking Italians as lower class. These same Italians who built the houses,courts,police stations,statues,churches and more that they still use to this very day.

Italians have suffered from the hands of the ones they have been feeding. There is not a single more selfless race than the Italians who put up with the bullshit of inferior Anglos and Germanics for centuries. Fuck you

Hey,that's my post!

No, it's mine now.

Was born in Iceland. I'm the whitest man here.

Iceland isn't white.

cuck a doodle do

>tfw white

>tfw PIIGS master race

>non white PIIGS respond to my post

My boys.

Irish people are red, not white.

WE WUZ DEM ROMANS N SHIET WE WUZ EXIST FO FIVE HUNNA YEARS AND INVENT NUFFIN BUT WE WUZ STILL CIVILIZED N SHIET

>Irish
>white
>people
The Brits should have finished you spud monkeys off long ago

Thats quite a particular list there m8

Top kekkles

facts tend to be quite particular

You know,if you swallowed that non white pride of yours,you may be able to become a true white man. I'm sure one of your ancestors must of hailed from Ireland. You may even get to call yourself half-white.

All I know is that Casca deserved better