Web browsers

what are some Sup Forums approved web browsers? i just got a new laptop and i'm wondering what i should i used. i used pic related before

install gentoo, use firefox and flash on root. best browsing experience ever.

Nightly with all telemetry enabled to help mozilla make the best browser and btfo google's botnet.

Might I suggest Edge from Microsoft?

We dont speak that name.

>firefox
only if you want to support global cultural marxism and antifa

botnet from a botnet os

my normie brother insists on using it despite the fact that it's now fucked two of his ocmputers

For me personally, I have had absolute shit experience with Firefox. Chrome seems to be much more stable IMO. So chrome is my approved browser.

approved "botnet" browser

S a f a r i

>my normie brother insists on using it despite the fact that it's now fucked two of his ocmputers
Sounds like he is the problem, not the browser.

I have never had to deal with "botnets" while using chrome. (I don't even know what a botnet it...) But I've never had problems with chrome.

Palemoon and Opera are the best on the North

why are you even on Sup Forums?

I just use Edge.

You are the most unfuckable virgin I have ever experienced.

Because I am shit-speckle.

There's no perfect browser. Just use one you like and deal with the crap it has with it.

Use some sort of Firefox based variant or Firefox itself. Nightly or firefox dev are also pretty good.

Anything chromium based just use vivaldi or opera. And if you reallllllly wanna stretch it, chromium.

vivaldi is non-free meaning you cant modify or redistribute

look at the TOS

Why does everyone on this board calls Google Chrome a botnet?

Use unchromium, Firefox or waterfox

Firefox

I have the same experience, too. Firefox seems too aggresive with the loading, Chrome lets the data flow. Also Firefox is absolute shit for hardware rendering, it's so laggy.

Sounds lovely