Konqi is building his own computer! He plans on using KDE neon because he wants the latest and greatest from the KDE...

Konqi is building his own computer! He plans on using KDE neon because he wants the latest and greatest from the KDE Kommunity but the safety and stability of a Long Term Support release!
neon.kde.org/

=====

Art CC BY-SA Tyson Tan (creativecommons.org/licenses/by-sa/4.0)
community.kde.org/Promo/Material/Mascots
By replying to this post you agree to license your contribution under the same CC BY-SA 4.0 license or compatible terms.
KDE® and the K Desktop Environment® logo are registered trademarks of KDE e.V. The nominative use of KDE e.V.'s trademark in this post neither implies nor should be interpreted as endorsement or approval of this post by KDE e.V. or its associates.

Konqi the fucking stupid faggot forgot to add an optical drive to his system. What a dumdum!

Konqi is smart and understands that optical drives are no longer a necessity on modern hardware!

into the trash:// it goes.

Glad to see konqi isn't using novideo

kde roleplaying is taking Sup Forums by storm more news at 5

>going extinct is being modern

dinosaurs, everybody

>dinosaur
Konqi is a dragon of the future!

Kill yourself you filthy fucking homosexual piece of shit. Stop destroying Sup Forums with your shitty furry posting sodomite bullshit you subhuman reptile fucker

>tfw dragons whent instinct too
whoda thunk it?

So I see you're running GNOME. That footprint mascot, however...

Woah this mascot is actually kind of sexy.

Cocknqi is not for lewds!!! Cocknqi is professional and shit!!!

the konqi is for fug

Just so you know, since you replied to these threads I'm taking all of your angry posts and printing them onto merch and selling them to people, as permitted by the CC BY-SA license.

Konqi is pure! Do NOT lewd him!

I want to scratch the underside of his tail.

The only foot that should be here is the one that's gonna be stuck up your ass in a few minutes.

>a few minutes
Because it takes that long to find the right image in GNOME's file picker.

>he doesn't use KDE
>therefore he must be using GNOME!

Why do people who use one of these two absolute dogshit DEs think that literally everyone must also use one of them

>not using cinnamon

enjoy configuring your scrolling speeds

So I see you're running XFCE. That Xue mascot, however...

>literally a fork of gnome
I'm not saying xfce is the only good DE. It's the one that I personally like the most. But Gnome is objectively shit (it depends on fucking systemd for fuck's sake) and KDE is objectively bloated (though I can accept that some people are fine with that).

And what annoys me the most is when someone says "Gnome/KDE is shit" and the immediate reply is: "Oh, so you like KDE/Gnome then?"

Konqi is out investigating a story about a recent influx of faggots in the local area.
Oh look! He found OP!

that mascot is one of the most disgusting things to be ever used for a software mascot. Seriously what ever happened to good old logos? Besides the debain logo every single FOSS logo is stupid and lame

>GNOME logo is a smelly foot
>XFCE if a filthy rat
>GNU is a smug bull
>FreeBSD is a demon
>KDE's symbol is a
>"K"
>and a sexualized furry reptile subhuman

Freetards can't into meaningful anything of a logo or mascot. Always dumbass retardationalism

Kill yourself retard. Stop spamming your shitty dragon all over Sup Forums. Nobody cares

>smug bull
It's a GNU you
>sexualized
Konqi is NOT for sexual!

Trips of truth my friend.

There are some good ones. DragonflyBSD is a nice dragonfly (what a surprise), one of the other BSDs (I think netBSD) is a flag. But they're really rare for some reason.

That said, interesting that you singled out debian, because Linux distros quite often have decent logos actually.

>tfw I can filter a literal ! and never see these threads again
Why do only faggots use exclamation marks

Konqi wants to know why you're using the older version of this picture!

You forgot the interrogation mark!

I like these threads. They're very wholesome! :)

Konqi is cool :) KDE, along with Qt is great desu.

w-where does he put the microphone when he needs to hold the camera?

t. Sup Forums

I'm not OP brainlet

I want to become a konqi and c̶u̶d̶d̶l̶e̶ ̶a̶n̶d̶ ̶l̶o̶v̶e̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶m̶ build PCs with the rest.

me on the bottom with the book

The orange and red ones are a qt. I wouldn't mind being one of those!

He holds it with his tail.

itt: the closet furfags/scalies of Sup Forums