>leave
>repeat daily

who /devilish/ here?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Psychopathy#Mental_traits
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>working at a company with no security

but why?

lol where to you work, a nigerian coffee shop? Who lets just anyone walk into their server room?

Devilish piece of shit indeed. I jolly well say old boi Absolutely sneak show lad. Why don't we set yourselves down for a nice cuppa tea while I get the bobby on you

>pic related, your boss as he's reading this thread
do you work at a kfc?

why someone incompetent like you have access to the server room?

I work at mccucks they've got open networking equipment in the open door managers office and crew room.

>actually bragging about working fast food
>a wall mounted switch is a datacenter
>making up some dumb story to fit in when there would be cameras watching anything someone would do in there

This is an 18+ website

Because OP is a sociopath

>works at mcdonalds
>"everyone look at me I'm so kewl!!1!11!!1"

How is that a bad thing in an egocentric technology based society?

i dont think thats the point hes making user

Sociopaths tend to be the dregs of society. Being a sociopath is more than just being mean.

most liberals are sociopathic

>checkmate

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Psychopathy#Mental_traits

The fuck? Most of them are in mid-to-upper management or cops. Literally the pillars of any good society. OP is doing gods work. Just the idea casts a smile on my lips. The tech guy in their company is likely taking it easy.

Hardware only people are more dumb anyways. Software developers are the real thinkers in CS.

t. unemployed and it's everybody's fault but mine.

You're thinking of psychopaths. Not sociopaths

This post is a fine example of sociopath stupidity. They really believe that everyone is like them

>Software developers are the real thinkers in CS.

those who seek out power are usually the least fit to wield it

thats not true
look at hitler for example

That proves his point well

yeah but hitler in many ways was a good leader. charasmatic and had a vision, and had massive support for it. sure he was a little bit of a rascal with all the jew thing but we can look over that in this context

>lost to fat fucks like Churchill and his army of toothless nigels, emaciated russian commies, and thoroughly jewed out 'murican cunts
umm, no.

>inb4 careful your is showing

>implying the jews didn't deserve it

it was supposed to be satire on pol
sorry it doesnt come through properly in text form

>alert
>machine x is down
>machine x reports disconnection from network

nigga this is the easiest shit to debug and the best way for you to get sued.

i trust your cool lord's number digits

Where's the tranny sucking a little boy's cock in a pride parade and antifa beating people up and muslims blowing and running people over on the right side?

>tranny sucking a little boy's cock in a pride parade
damn i gotta see this with my own eyes to believe.
and then destroy my laptop along with my eyes of course.

>I'm an extremist because some other extremists did retarded shit
Have fun being on the same level as those retards

>implying a hardware monkey can create a watchdog script / program
Had a good laugh there.

But I have a full time job and my coworkers like me, the dumb shits.

This is what you think, you don't even have emotions. I feel well.

>I am so smart I can fake having emotions
You're like a blind person trying to explain colors. Have fun having a partially defective brain.

You crack me up, OP.

>defective
Get paid well and I can drive a car on a highway with no speed limits, chasing people who go too slow on the fast lane. You wouldn't even know what fun is if I showed you. OP is right doing this.
Any good tech I can use to make people nervous, tensed or on the edge? I thought about a random interval buzzer well hidden in a fake plant pot.

>can only think in materialistic terms
lel, thanks for confirming my point. Are you also a narcissist?

>lel, thanks for confirming my point. Are you also a narcissist?
I'm a pretty swell person, nothing to be ashamed of, but I act humble about it.

Quid pro quo. I gave you something, now you would kindly answer my question what good tech there is to make someone nervous. I need more ideas for a wifi controlled buzzer. I could hook a chink one up to an atmel.

>what good tech there is to make someone nervous
Thinkpad with MLP stickers

not really tech, but what makes me nervous is knowing that insects are nearby.

you could try to stealthily release fruit flies, spiders, centipedes, etc. in the office. any kind of annoying/scary bug that's hard to get rid of.

Never said anything remotely close to that. Grow a brain, brainlet. At the moment the right is way more reasonable than the left. At the moment the left is dis-proportionally full of degenerates and other disgusting people (pedophile apologists, anti-marriage, anti-family, anti-everything-western).

>security
you think the guard isnt root. Ha.

I love that idea, some people really give nice reactions to the erratic movements of insects. I wish you could use tech to control a wasp. Seen biologists control roaches.
Tech needs to step up on brain to neural ganglia interfaces. Insects should serve us.

> At the moment the right is way more reasonable than the left.
Only because you prefer tradition to new ways. Are you afraid of things changing?

>edits

He just basically vomited the conservative Psyche all over that post.

>Everything is different and I don't like it, get off my lawn!

>Don't you want to rape those little sexualized little children cute asses? Are you afraid? lmao!

see

>negra culona