/cum/ - Canada, USA and Mexico

Brady edition

glory to the soviet union!

Little known fact, Putin is actually a fan of the New England Patriots.

>tfw English is not your native and you sound like an elephant when trying to speak in it and also has a lot problems with grammar and understand about 70% of daily speech of regular american

keep working at it, you're going to make it bud

Ty mate.

>watching battlebots
>it's a wedgebot
>or a grabberbot
do these faggots seriously expect to win

that show is staged you know right?

It's just WWE for bots

no its not how would it be staged user-kun???
if it was wwe where are the bot relationships?

>if it was wwe where are the bot relationships?
its in their storylines because the bots cant talk

Have you guys heard from girl poster lately?

>tfw only a few more days until football

I am a man. I fuck bitches because I can. Slam my shit into her hole. Fuck her hard until I blow. USA! USA! Fuck hard faggots

well yeah but the matches aren't staged
they fuck each other up and you can't fake that not even who wins desu

she was here the other day i think

I found a coffee package from a hotel room in Anaheim, roughly 10 years ago. The thing is, it is named as kahvi, which means coffee in Finnish. I took it with me. What are the odds of this happening? Didn't think any other country calls it that. Weird.

>and you can't fake that not even who wins desu
>hey when you want to end the match just go over towards the big hammer so we can finish it off

USA
USA

>she was here the other day i think
That's a relief

oh for fucks sake come on boys

USA
USA

It's too early for chants

what OS are you using

It would only take 1 person with a dream to completely change the world.

Really makes you think

got windows 8 on pc

weird

What dream? dropping a tactical nuke on the muds and their shitty box? I've had that dream myself.

?

It would take one person to slam their shit into a tight Prussian slot and blow a hot wet load into her hole. Fuck em high fuck em low fuck em right until you blow. USA! USA!

You're using an odd version of windows, everybody knows that only every other version of windows is good

>XP
>vista (bad)
>windows 7
>windows 8 (bad)
>windows 10

freedom is sleepy right now try again later

Love the improved performance on metro last light redux

i fell for the laptop meme and it came pre installed with w8

cant be fucked to change it

I gotchu back Ameribros

t-thanks

Overwatch's version of rocket league is rly fucking fun desu

Is there anything hotter than American sorority women?

What? Yes, tons of fucking things. Sorority women are fucking gross when you're old enough to realize that most of them are STD infested wormholes with absolutely no personality.

Well yeah they only fuck chads, but you can't deny they as a group they are some of the best looking out there

I dated a sorority girl. She was legit mentally ill and cucked me during winter break with a dude named Tyrone, not even meming.

>Well yeah they only fuck chads
lol no they dont

Sounds like the majority of women around me. I probably know three that actually stay with their guy and the main reason might be that they aren't good looking and were single for pretty long time.

That sucks user, I hope you cheated on her back

She broke up with me on the phone. By the time she felt shitty enough about it to try to apologize I was seeing my now fiancee.

The crazy bitch then tried to claim Tyrone's baby was mine. I called her parents and they assured me it was his (they saw the ultrasound and figured out it was conceived well after we broke up), and that their daughter had stopped talking to them.

I checked out her facebook page not too long ago. The father's not in sight lmao

>German females

Lmao she gets what she deserves. She probably has student debt, has a kid, and no child support. When will they learn?

I hope something similar happens to a "friend" of mine, she'd deserve it.

FUCKING CHEATERS REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

she shot that poor pepe right in the face

that looks kind of fun.

It's pretty much rocket league in overwatch except it is only there for a week

bit gay innit

hi /cum/ was told I could find a handsome bf here haha could really go for one right now, thanks

I'll bake you pic related.

bit gay innit

hopefully, yes

poofters out

My favorite part about being on a team is when I'm really good at something but can make other people feel really good about themselves by putting them in situations to succeed.

I'm pretty sure the Russian user is into you.

Didn't read a word of this.

:^)

thats pretty fucking nice

At least I kept my love for Trump a secret so I'm not embarrassed if he loses

Trumps going to win, liberals control the polls and use it as a form of subversion. More people think Trump doesn't have a chance to win so less people go out and vote. It's literally a mind control tactic, just not as flashy as the ones they show you in hollywood.

Exact reason why I play a support role or healer in games.

Yeah, ask President Romney about how those darn dirty liberals skewed the polls.

Exactly. It never feels as good doing the succeeding yourself. You can feel ALL the glory by watching someone else do it thanks to your help

>Ohio is the 7th most populated state in the union
So sorry for them lads

UPDATE

I've had several chances to ask her out this week but I didn't. We even briefly talked but there were other people in the break room so I didn't want to do it then. Gonna TRY again today. Hopefully she parks next to me again so I can ask her before work instead of waiting 8 hours to possibly catch her at the end of the night.

Ayy, get after it man! Take her to pound town.

never understood why Michiganians rag on Ohio when their economy is better, Ohioans are richer and smarter and their roads aren't third world tier.

The frustrating thing is literally any other republican would have defeated Hillary

But he's right that in we should wait for debates

I'm not trying to fuck her, I'm just trying to get to know her because we have a lot in common and see where it goes from there.

Aw, well that's sweet of you. Best luck user!

>tfw summer Uni class
>I just browse Sup Forums the entire time
>the teacher has been trying to figure out one homework problem for over an hour now
Kill me

Anyone else prefer AM to FM when they're on the road? Talk radio is comfy

How do we fix Canada, friends?

>playing a video game alone because no friends
>playing a team game
>wow user you're so good
>holy shit user you're incredible
>no idea what to say because I have no social skills
>still have nobody to play games with at the end of the day

how do I talk to other humans who like the same things I do?

going home to montreal soon
>feelsgoodman.jpg

Please stay safe

Discuss.

gay people are gay what is there to discuss

>blowjob cum in mouth

is this gay

ah dont worry about it, this country is much safer vs when my mom grew up, plus my family here is filthy rich. thanks anyways tho ameribro

expected desu

I was talking about when you go to Canada

>failed normies
Ah yes, very good.

what should I have for lunch?

Tuna melt.

deez nuts

>DC

I blame Obama

*bites them off*

>tfw you get excited about a new edition idea for /cum/ but this general moves so slow you won't even be on Sup Forums in time for a new thread

>start exercising daily for a week in a half
>only using 10 lb weights
>already look ripped

Do I just have good genetics?

>Do I just have good genetics?

>having to exercise to look ripped

l m a o

g e t g u d

Americans are obsessed for some reason

>few more days until 8-8
We could still win the East with that record though

>Poofters out
What did he mean by this?

How many death threats do you think Trump gets every day right now?

Morning lads :3

>tfw you have a dream about your ex-gf but it's actually bro-tier af and makes you laugh

I'm okay with this tbhfam

what's it called when you cum in a girl and another girl sucks the cum out and they kiss whilst exchanging the load from mouth to mouth?

a creampie snowball