Why are they so fucking loud? Is this a rule in romance languages?

Why are they so fucking loud? Is this a rule in romance languages?

We're not loud
I thought we were supposed to be like gay and refined and distinguished and shit
Now we're loud guidos on top of that ? How would that even work

What are you mumbling?
If you speak so soft I can't hear you.

Spaniards and italians are, we are not.

It's probably more of an Italian thing.
But while you're here, why do you French put a space between the last word of your sentence and the punctuation?
For instance in your post:
>Now we're loud guidos on top of that ?

We're supposed to be loud ? You never went to France my friend.
We're way more introverted than those countries IRL.

Romanians aren't loud, or else they wouldn't be able to steal and rape effectively.

Well I don't know it's a rule. You're supposed to do it, teachers always told me that. So i do it.

Wtf is that small ass Occitan area
Either put French everywhere in France because barely anyone speaks Occitan anyway, or be accurate like pic related instead of this
And Basque isn't a Romance language, this map gets shittier with each time I look at it

AESTHETICS

Zitto animale

That's the most fucking autistic map I've ever seen. Congratulations.

I keked t b h.

Oh I didn't mean OP map should feature all those names (although I'd take an autistic map over an inacurate one everyday)
Only that the Occitan area is almost half of the country and there is 0 explanation for the shit you posted, assuming I'm talking to the faggot that is OP

YES

That's the rule in french, I've been repeated SO MANY FUCKING TIMES by teachers that we must do it, I won't change it.

I don't know why, but I can't help it, sorry. My ear is used to talk 'loud' and I literally can't hear you well if you don't rise the voice a little. There's no coming back.

Ah basque, truly the most beautiful of Romance languages

If you're a shy beta, that's not of our concerns.

¿QUÉ?

pardon?

No idea. My parents are Portuguese and even though I'm always 20 cm away from my mother when we're eating she talks like if we were on a street market.

It's a rule in French writing, and it looks so awful Belgian French doesn't follow that rule. The only thing this shit does is helping you identify butthurt French speakers

BASQUE IS NOT A ROMANCE LANGUAGE.

Maybe you guys speak too quietly?

>looks so awful

It's the opposite, it looks clearer that way

Catalans are not loud.

I'm not buffling.
The best way to detect a Spaniard immigrant in Catalonia is that they will usually speak Castillian and will always be loud an annoying. In trains, public spaces... Uneducated beasts.
And by general: The more southerner they are, the worst.

It looks bad, that's all. I never get that argument anyway, it's not like the interrogation mark is in the middle of a sentence and you need to find it.

you forgot venetian you fucking faggot

you seem upset

Maybe in French, but in English it just looks trashy and unrefined.

>Why are they so fucking loud? Is this a rule in romance languages?

IT IS NOT A MATTER OF LANGUAGE, BUT MOSTLY OF SOCIOCULTURE; THIS IS EVIDENT WHEN ONE CONSIDERS "LOUDNESS" AS THE DEFAULT DENOMINATOR FOR ASCERTAINING "LOUD COUNTRIES", RATHER THAN PRESUPPOSING "LOUD COUNTRIES", THEN INDUCTIVELY DETERMINING A COMMON DENOMINATOR AMONG THEM; EXEMPLUM GRATIA: GREECE IS A "LOUD COUNTRY", YET, GREEK IS NOT A ROMANCE LANGUAGE.

People always say that when I write, I should really change my writing style desu

You better pay for my hearing checkup m8

TO WHAT ARE YOU REFERRING?

At my work there was this new guy, fresh from France. Said he's been travelling and was looking for some quick work.

Man, this motherfucker just wouldn't shut up, just kept yelling obvious things at the clients all day long. No one ever did it before in his position and when he was told to keep it down (the meaning STFU heavily implied) he still refused to do it, saying it was "necessary". Just incredible. He knew more than people working there for years.

Yeah he didn't last. He'd rather keep yelling all day than keep his job. Your choice, I guess.

>this copypasta
>this proxy flag

Turns out we DO have electricity. Also we're steadily getting fiber (deployed in areas in the next 1-4 years) my friend already has it and damn that's cool.

And why would this be worthy of being a copypasta?

>feel hungry
>go to restaurant
>opening the door reveals a typical family friendly business
>the noise of people chatting and laughing only rips one hole in my inner ear, no big deal
>there's some nice flamenco music coming out from the speakers at a comfortable 200 dBs
>luckily there's only 6 kids crying, a below average number
>only need to shout what meal I want 4 times before the waiter gets it
>as usual, the waiter communicates my order to the chef through a megaphone
>tip the owner the incredible amount of 2 cents for running such a calm place

it was an above average experience in yet another typical spanish restaurant

That's actually pretty accurate.

You actually tip people? I thought it was only an american thing.

We do tip, just not as religiously as americans. And definitely not as much. Usually we just put a couple coins as a tip, the amount depends on how much people is in the table and how good the service was.

It's not required, but we usually do if the food or the service was particularly good.

>being a socially retarded Yuroshit that is too afraid of speaking loudly

>Romania do you speak a romance language
>Da