WUZ

KANGZ

N'

>>>/leftypol/

classic LG QC

just more proof that android users are niggers

kek
why would google keep trying at the phone industry at this point

Looks like I'll be getting the first gen Pixel. Glad I waited. Upgrading from a Nexus 5.

nice last gen crap droidnigger. Even if you bought an android from this year though you'd still be years behind the performance of this year's iPhones.

I don't understand how LG can make the best TVs out there but fuck up so badly on smartphone displays.

Exactly, I dropped Google when they dropped Nexus.

>being this salty over someone else's choices
Only iFags do this because their phones are purely fashion accessories.

>you'd still be years behind the performance of this year's iPhones
Is that why the OnePlus 5 and Galaxy S8 are much faster in real world performance like loading apps and transferring files? Hey, at least I don't take dicks in my ass and use iTunes to transfer music to my phone.

>OnePlus 5 and Galaxy S8 are much faster in real world performance
google drones actually believe this

>nexus 5x
lg, great build quality 10/10

>nexus 6p
huwawei, ugly and shit build quality

>pixel and pixel 2
htc. still ugly and shit build quality

why dont google let LG make them again or Motorola?

Samsung makes the best TV displays.

oh wow hahaha I get it you're racist garbage, little insecure pieces of trash.

There's video evidence all over YouTube. iPhones are slow and laggy pieces of shit now.

What evidence? Your shitdroid phones can barely beat an iphone 7 now, and that's with double the ram and half the battery life. Shitdroid is a catastrophic OS

At least we aren't black

Back to with you, snowflake.

Ok shill.

wow there you go, I must be either black, gay or both to have this opinion. You're just digging yourself into a deeper hole dipshits.

Shut up, nigger.

LG actually did the pixel 2 XL, while HTC did the pixel 2.

Shut up, stupid nigger.

Ok shill.
tomsguide.com/us/iphone-8-benchmarks-fastest-phone,review-4676.html

guess I'll play your game, did you finish your high school homework yet?

>being this new

That happened to my S7 Edge. It's a panel issue with OLEDs I believe. They swapped the screen on Warrenty and it's fixed now.

>being this fucking stupid

>muh synthetic benchmarks
Ok.

>did you finish your high school homework yet?
About 6 years ago, nigger.

>>muh synthetic benchmarks
Yes, that's how they measure performance, retard. So consider that before you pull out facts out of your ass.
>being this nigger
>getting butthurt over being called a nigger over a right-wing imageboard

>Being this triggered on an anonymous website
I can tell you're not from here, go back to plebbit

t. NeoFAG refugee

Go the fuck back. You're not welcome here.

>that's how (((they))) measure performance
I know, and thanks for proving that the benchmarks are bullshit.

>being right wing means you think its okay to call people niggers

>right-wing imageboard
get fucked, tard

where will I go to trigger little alt righties though?

Oh no someone said something on a Malaysian plant breding forum on the Internet quick call them a racist

Niggers.

you can cum trigger me if you want sempai. ASL?

No, but it means you're intelligent enough to be able to point out that niggers are retarded subhumans, which allows the word "nigger" to be used as an insult.

_donald

same for (alt-)righties and rednecks
now go bak to your containment board, retard

you and me both know its a racist meme meant to mock black people you tucker carlson loving garbage person

>someone says something that hurts special snowflake's feelings
>REEEE GO BACK TO POL CONTAINMENT BOARD REEEE
Unironically kill yourself.

>No, but it means you're intelligent enough to be able to point out that niggers are retarded subhumans
No, it doesn't. No one except anons on the internet and blatant racists use the word nigger as a general insult.

racism is still funny desu. So is trolling.

>hurr durr stop triggering me you JSW!!

Fucking retard. Blacks have the least average IQ of all races, proven by countless researchs. US even officially dropped the least IQ to be considered as not mentally retarded, so that niggers could be counted as normal people.
Niggers are the inferior race, and a person cannot be labeled as racist for pointing out a fact, and you're fucking retarded for denying facts.

>thinking this is a sjw safespace
Get fucked in your mancunt you stupid cuckold piece of shit.

>"I'm not putting too much pressure on this"
>his reflection is flexing like a motherfucker

sure, not too much pressure.
The phone has problems, all fucking shitty ass fashion accessory smartphones these days do because quality was thrown out for style but at least be fucking honest.

>not getting the message
>being this retarded
kys asap, waste of meat and oxygen

SHIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEET

Suck my cock you mentally disabled subhuman trash. Get the fuck back to /reddit/ right now.

I'm not denying facts. Whether or not a race generally tends to have lower/higher IQ, it should not affect how you would treat an individual. How does it make sense in your mind to treat a successful black person with a PhD worse than an uneducated, drug addicted, serial rapist, white person simply because one's race is more likely to be dumber than you?

I think what you don't realize is that statistics tell you absolutely nothing definite about an individual.

>hurr durr leddit xd
Donald
>>>/stormfront/

test

my s8 plus doesnt have this problem

This video is fucking cancer because of the auto exposure.

I am sure the display has a lot of issues, including that line in the screenshot, but you can't tell jack from the video because it is so poorly made.

>muh raycissssssss bogey men eksdeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
>u crackas go bak to da ppol xD
>WE WUZ KANGZ N SHIET

good on you for buying a non-retarded android phone. bad for buying an android phone
if i ever gave up my iphone 6s, i would buy an s8 plus

>How does it make sense in your mind to treat a successful black person with a PhD worse than an uneducated, drug addicted, serial rapist, white person simply because one's race is more likely to be dumber than you?

Because it's the normal thing to do. Dogs have empathy for other dogs, not for bats. And last time I checked I didn't get brainwashed into the "everyone is equal" religion

Memes are racist now. What a world.

u mad bro

This whole thread is why Sup Forums is dead

Dogs have empathy for other dogs because they are the same species and can communicate with each other.

All the races of humans are the same species, whether you like to believe it or not.

>All the races of humans are the same species, whether you like to believe it or not.

This is actually untrue and has no scientifical basis.
There were three species: Neanderthal (Europeans), Denisovan (Asians), and homo sapiens (Nigs/else). Those mixed to some degree and the result are the races/species of today.

Yes, different species can mate and have fertile offspring, look it up.

>getting triggered on Sup Forums
You can't be fucking serious nigger faggot.

AYO HOL UP
U MEAN
WE WUZ AZNS N SHIEEET

you can, see etc

it's funny how poltards get triggered so easily for being called retards who escaped their safe circle-jerk spaces :^)

>racism is ever ok
Oh sorry, forgot about Sup Forums being a safe space for white males.

>being an anti-racist SJW on a board with threads called "chink shit general"
you dont belong here

It's you cucks who want the safe space
>oh noes go back to pol, not here! go to pol!

>mum, someone on Sup Forums is contradicting me!!
>bawwwwwww

you're allowed to trash white people too if you want, nigger. you're the only one that wants a safe space

You are the one contradicting yourself, you want a safespace and tell people to go to pol, and then you claim it's others who want a safespace.

Just get cancer and die already, sack of diarrhea.

>right-wing imageboard
this is the stupidest thing i have ever heard

>being triggered on Sup Forums
Really now?

>mooooooommmmm
>bawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

i thought this wuz an alt-right imageboard

Just nuke this thread already, jezz, what an embarrassment.

>out of arguments
See, and this is why people mansplain to you and doesn't take you seriously.

Keep being a cuckold to other races, fight their wars and defend them. I'll stick to being right in the head.

kid, go to sleep, your trolling time has ended, mom is coming, and you are getting really nervous

There is literally nothing wrong with racism. Its not hurting anyone is it? No? So fuck off nigger.

His family was probably full of slaves. You are triggering his chimp genetics.

Report and sage

what the fuck is he? i truly feel sorry for mixed people

OP here. What the fuck happened to my thread?

Hey OP the fact is everyone knows jewgle sucks and they probably figured they wanted a Sup Forums spinoff

>>out of arguments
did you notice I never even mentioned any arguments?
protip: I don't argue with retards

Give back the phone Jamal

>get back to Sup Forums goy yes yes we can't have you letting others know about inconvenient realities like gaps in average iq between races

Neofagger detected, nobody wants you here faggot