I am looking for evidence if any of diversity hires hurting the tech industry

i am looking for evidence if any of diversity hires hurting the tech industry.

Other urls found in this thread:

lucidphilosophy.com/8-appeals-to-emotion-and-popularity/
lucidphilosophy.com/13-begging-the-question-or-circular-reasoning/
lucidphilosophy.com/20-red-herring/
dailywire.com/news/20113/peak-2017-math-racist-say-educators-amanda-prestigiacomo
marketwatch.com/story/equifax-ceo-hired-a-music-major-as-the-companys-chief-security-officer-2017-09-15
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Yes, pic related from when I worked at BCBSA. The other guy on my team was a Nigerian immigrant who didnt even know how to type let alone do his job.

where is that pic with the woman who had no experience getting a programming job?

Bump

So you want a Windows 10 thread?

>you need diversity
> contract bootcamp minories.
> minorĂ­es complains wage gap because don't get same pay M.S or PhD white men
>company get sue.

What was the Nigerian's actual job?

Why? Research has proven the generally accepted point that diversity improves productivity in companies that adopt it. What other reason could there be for fortune 500 companies across the world to invest in diversity?
>inb4 conspiracy
>inb4 trump memes

>Research has proven the generally accepted point that diversity improves productivity in companies that adopt it.

Ran systems management software (which doesnt exist anymore, think Microsoft Systems Center but cross platform) with me. He had no clue what he was doing though. Before I started there, an updated version of the Windows agent was released. He planned on installing it but never specified the REBOOT=ReallySuppress parameter in the one line script to install the MSI package. He ended up rebooting the entire Windows environment in the middle of the work day. Because of that when I started whenever I would update the software I was forced to do so after midnight and be on a conference call with out systems team the entire time to make sure nothing fucked up.

>exceptions that prove the rule

god fucking damnit I watn to fuck her so bad

look no further

>rethuglians

The next tech revolution isn't going to come from any of these companies.

Intel Apple etc can coast on forever using monopolistic practices and their current momentum, but I can guarantee you that any kind of technological advancement isn't going to come from

a woman

a group of women being involved in any way(human resources, diversity hires, social media, female managment)

The cold harsh truth is that women devote far too much of their time to stupid shit like office politics, drama, socializing and children, they are simply incapable of innovation

Steve Jobs didn't spend his time worrying about diversity, peoples feelings or if black lives matter or not.

At least your company does this, not mine, doesn't help that many of the Hispanics at my place of work talk to you in Spanish expecting you to understand, fucking infuriating

Scientific research is mostly garbage unless it has a very significant p value and is carefully controlled. Neither of which is true for the study I assume you are referring to.

No one would publish or notice a study that showed diversity hurts companies. It's politically incorrect. With such strong publication bias it contains no information.

Studies that show an association are even worse because they don't do a randomized experiment. They just say something like "companies that hire more immigrants are likely to be successful." Well no shit. The H1B process is expensive and complex, and only large successful companies hiring lots of skilled workers do it.

It doesn't mean taking a random company and making them hire immigrants will make them more successful.

We don't take kindly to logic around these parts.

Random study from hbr cite as fact.

Are they still publishing crime rates by ethnicity? I thought they stopped doing that too because it wasn't politically correct.

Yahoo was already fucking up before Mayer came into the picture. That is not a good example.

por que estas enojado? pendejo

Vete a la mierda, tu hijo de puta

You have to go back.

Having a diverse group of opinions coming from specialized people do indeed help a lot, but hiring unskilled people by the color of their skins is absolutely retarded.

What you need is The test (tm).
If a dog passes it, you hire the dog.

diverse group of opinions coming from specialized people =/ diverse group of races and genres

If white and Asian men refused to work for SJW companies like Google or Intel, they would quickly go down, because blacks and south american mestizos have a lower IQ

Only the first part of that quote is actually from him.

>muh contrarianism
>muh political correct bias
>muh H1B
I'm so tired of hearing this crap. Pick any company at random that's diverse and full of immigrant employees and I guarantee they are doing better than the entitled monolithic company of the same size. There are simply no examples of 95% white, 95% male companies anymore. Any idea what that's about? Yeah, that shit isn't productive. Immigrants work harder. Turns out, woah:
>common sense wasn't wrong

>There are simply no examples of 95% white, 95% male companies anymore
Because this is literally illegal. Wonderful argument bud.

>white fragility on full display

>white fragility
The fuck is this? Some tumbler shit? I'm not even white. You can't pretend to make a comparison when one of the examples doesn't even exist.

>harder
>not smarter

Sup Forums - Technology

is not

Sup Forums - Politically Incorrect

Yeah bullshit you aren't white. Nobody else gets worked up over diversity except white men. I'm pointing out that the natural inclination of all fortune 500 companies isn't just "bias."

where's the fag that wants to fuck this hag

>muh IQ and test scores
So predictable. You know Jews are the best at all those right? Thanks for making me feel good with your be-all end-all numbers again.

>I'm pointing out that the natural inclination of all fortune 500 companies isn't just "bias."
Because they just want cheap labor and disguise it under social justice. You're not this naive are you?

>only white men could possibly support hiring by merit
that's racist

>people running fortune 500 companies have no biases and never make mistakes in reasoning

lucidphilosophy.com/8-appeals-to-emotion-and-popularity/
lucidphilosophy.com/13-begging-the-question-or-circular-reasoning/
lucidphilosophy.com/20-red-herring/

We are on technological board. If you want to stay in bussiness, you need innovation. That is something you need clever people for. Not hard working.
>inb4 so big they cant fall
See nokia. Or yahoo. This is what happens when you stop with innovation.

Sure every company has positions suitable for women and niggers. R&D which actually matters the most cant afford to hire for muh feelings or muh equality.

But dont worry, sooner or later the math and numbers will be proclaimed as racists as well.
dailywire.com/news/20113/peak-2017-math-racist-say-educators-amanda-prestigiacomo

Equifax hired a music major as chief security officer, only because she was a women and they needed to fill genre quotas on high management.
Then they got a huge security breach, as it was expected

marketwatch.com/story/equifax-ceo-hired-a-music-major-as-the-companys-chief-security-officer-2017-09-15

>Chicago, IL
AY NIGGA HMU IF YOU'RE IN CHICAGO

I NEED BLUECROSS BLUESHIELD FOR MY HRT. I'M NOT EVEN KIDDING.

Yes Jews have significantly above average IQs. They win close to the majority of nobel prizes while being a couple percent of the population tops.

Which if anything demonstrates that IQ matters and is affected by race.

Ugh you've mistaken my hypothetical example as a real political position. I'm not against H1Bs it was just a made up example of how correlations are meaningless.

But anyway, show me a company where white males aren't significantly overrepresented. Especially in the upper levels.

Gnome
New Firefox

There's 2.

never worked with immigrants confirmed

t. brown guy

And what about all the massive data breaches that happened at Fortune 500 companies under male leadership?

did they have degrees in music?

People aren't arguing that the problem was that she was underqualified, they're arguing that the problem was that she's a woman.

And yes, people in those positions are often sorely underqualified, hence why this shit happens all the time.

DRUMPFTLETS BTFO!!!

She was put into that position because she was a woman. Not because of her (lack of) qualifications.

I'm pretty sure the majority of Fortune 500 companies have diversity quotas

>they're arguing that the problem was that since she's a woman she got the job while being severely underqualified
ftfy

apple hired a bunch of faggots and look at their decisions now

KEKS BTFO!!!