Went for this meme cooler 2 years ago, should I change it up to a liquid cooler?

Went for this meme cooler 2 years ago, should I change it up to a liquid cooler?

Old fag here.
Unless you are going custom water stay with high end air.

Yes.

Better be planning on a high end 240mm AIO or a custom loop, because it's better than any trash 120mm or budget 240mm unit on the market.

My budget can probably go beyond £120

This, I bought the h100i, once it's dead Im switching for high-end air, saves maintenance.

well state a budget

I got this one years ago too for $60 and I can see why Noctua is praise so much. This actually beats a lot of the water cooling kits out there. So like said, you need to spend big bucks just to beat it.

hmm I guess 140 then, and what's so good about customs anyway? pretty novice when it comes to liquid coolers never been into them. Do they need a lot of maintaining?

>closed loop cooler
>maintenance

You need to buy a big radiator, fans, water block, reservoir, pump and tubing. Don't forget all the fittings and tools. It't not hard but it takes time and water block prices will bite you in the ass.

water cooling is a meme

me here, pretty much what this guy below says, add up all that cost and a Noctua D15 will only be a few deg off (nothing to write home about) for reference I have a d14, i wish i had spend the extra 10 bucks for the 15

A custom loop would cost far more than your budget, so put it out of your mind. AIOs are trash aimed at gaymer kiddies for the most part, though they can serve a purpose in builds without a room for something like the NH-D14/15. If silence is your goal, you're barking up the wrong tree there as well. You get both a fan AND pump noise with water cooling, which ends up being louder than air at idle and not much, if any quieter under load.

the cooler seems fine, I would say look at the rest of your cooling setup, get a high airflow case, get large noctua case fans, that should bring the temps down. the cpu cooler isn't everything.

>windows on a pc case
get out.

>jewing ricefags
>beige/brown remains the true patrician's colors
Nice.

hmm, the big tough choice, aesthetic black or iconic brown. I guess it does not matter because who the fuck is going to look inside of your pc case.

>black
>aesthetic
Maybe if you are a trenchoat wearing fedora lord.

oh that's right, how could i have such poor taste, a white build with rainbow rgb is where it's at.

They raised the price because gaymers fell for their products.
Raijintek nemesis, or whatever they call it in the u.s., is exactly the same cooler for less.

>heatsink covers that trap heat
>colorful babby shit for gaymurs

I always knew Noctua was just a meme.

Just had a corsair liquid cooler but the pump died so i switched to a cooler similar the one in your pic user. In general as long as your cpu is under 100F then your fine with air or water

And they even going to sell the D-15 with the chromax fans or do you have to buy the cooler and discard two perfectly good fans to get the colored cooler look?

>hello I bought this meme? should I buy another meme?

What kind of maintenance have you been doing?