Which team are you on?

Which team are you on?

What does that mean

>Isis and Usa in the same team
wtf

USA fund ISIS. It is known...

NEITHER, BECAUSE THAT CLASSIFICATION IS POLITICALLY ACCURATE, BUT IDEOLOGICALLY, MOST OF THE DIFFERENT FACTIONS, AND NATIONS, CONSTITUTING EACH BLOC ARE MUTUALLY DIVERGENT, SO THIS CLASSIFICATION IS THEORETICALLY INCONSISTENT, BUT PRAGMATICALLY EXPEDIENT.

REGARDLESS, I TEND TOWARD "MAGOG"; I WILL VOLUNTEER TO FIGHT AGAINST ISRAEL IN THE COMING WAR; IT WILL BE THE WORLD'S LAST WAR.

YOU ARE POLITICALLY IGNORANT; "ISIS" IS AN ISRAELI OPERATION, WHICH IS FUNDED MAINLY BY UNITEDSTATES.

ISIS was literally US/Turkey backed in 2011-2013.

Writing in all caps doesn't make you a Mexican intellectual

Move Isis on the russian side (since its obvious they're the once who created it) and were set.

>dat burthurt

Everyone knows the Brits created ISIS to antagonize the Iranians in revenge for 1979

Both are wrong. ISIS was created by Portugal. Dont you see anything has happened in Portugal with terrorist? ; It is clear that is a barbossa strike.

I don't see how the country not involved until October 2015 created/supported the organization created in 2013.

it's an RT meme

red

Damn you Pablo, you snitch, I thought we were friends!

It's funny salafists always say that ISIS is an Iranian-American-Israeli project when they're huge cocksuckers for the US and Israel

I want an alliance of ASEAN (Except Abrahamic and Communist countries) and Japan and Korea and India.

We would then exterminate all of China and repopulate them with Taiwanese. Exterminate NKorea and repopulate them with S Koreans. Exterminate Pakistanis and Bangladeshis and replace them with Indians.

Finally we would colonise America and ban Spanish English and Portuguese lnguage. Kill all the blacks and whites and Mestizos. Make native Americans speak thier language and breed like rabbits.
And restore native religions and destroy Christinaity in America.

Finally we would be French and English in Africa and reintroduce African religions.

We would let and Middle East fuck each other in the meantime

that's a literal fanfic

Isis is just cleaning up greater Israel for us.

MONGOL

none of those are even allied wtf
i´d believe turkey & isis sucking each other off coz of the oil BS tho

>The amount of logical fallacy

the tale of gog and magog speaks of war between magog, as a people, headed by gog, king of magog against the people of israel.

this pic is inherently autistic, try again goy

Rule of thumb: If you side with Russia, you are the bad guys.

The other team doesn't seem very nice either, so I think we'll sit this one out as well.

MAGOG

Cool parliament imo

200 more years!

you retard, gog and magog will attack israel.

Russians are the only ones with the money, motive and pure malice to create something as evil as Isis though. Also the fact that everything isis has done has benefited russians.

>you need to be officially involved to do anything
Say hi to the mujahideen for me

Think it's going to be the other way around senpai.

>>you need to be officially involved to do anything

Except there wasn't even unofficial involvement before 2012.

ISIS is from 2011 whwn the war started.

>Russians are the only ones with the money, motive and pure malice to create something as evil as Isis though. Also the fact that everything isis has done has benefited russians.

Explain this, how did isis benefits russians ?

None, I hope they nuke each other.

team magot

Team COMWEL.

>believing a treasonous rapist

I created ISIS

I knew it

Literally everything. Bringing the syrian war to the iraqi and now the turkish side side, justifying assad staying in power and making all opposing groups look bad by along with them, forcing even more syrians to europe to strenghten pro-russian political parties and weakening the EU, drawing attention away from ukraine and crimea and forcing the US to he bargaining table with the russians.

It's all too convenient to be a coincidence. And people forget that russians used to be soviets. They have more than enough experience with shady shit and pure evil to pull something like that off.