So I see you're running Gnome. You know I'm actually on KDE myself...

So I see you're running Gnome. You know I'm actually on KDE myself, I know this desktop environment is supposed to be better but - you know what they say. Old habits, they die hard.

AN EGGSECUTIVE RUNNING LINUCKS?

So I see you got yourself some nice digits.

i fucking hate this place

Elliot is using LinuxMint now.

that honestly made me laugh

Use that hatred and start a race war

How's season 3? I haven't seen season 2 yet because people said that it was a wreck.

it's meh so far. s2 wasn't a wreck but it wasn't that good either.

Anyone watching game of thrones? When next season comes out?

linux mint is front and centre season 3... i could not see which flavour it was though.

i was laughing my ass off

t linux mint cinnamon user

They are hinting at time travel but I think it's just a psyop to give hope to fools like Angela and use them for the cause.

i don't think elliot even uses mint. it just sits there, installed on his desktop. he uses kali through a flash drive whenever he's actually doing something.

elliot is using linux mint, also looking into it he is using 17.2, not 18 ! rather interesting statement there

also its secure is fuck, he a did rootkit scan and it was good. darlene or the fbi mirrored his display output with hardware and are recording his screen

i hope to hell he is using cinamon

also suprised i havent seen a thread about this on Sup Forums yet. Ubuntu fags must be on suicide watch

does anyone have that version of this scene where he's trash talking elliot's waifu

Probably their tech command can't into Linux and mint was only thing they could install.
OR it's a joke. I bet it's later. Didn't they had some kind of event, where people were looking for clues in series to win a prize? On season 2 they also made this website. Kinda fun if you ask me.
Mint is most likely a gag. Remember, it's a show.

No.

i love you, thank you

>In my database class
>overhear two of my classmates are talking about Mr. Robot
>they are praising it
>"It's just so good"
>talking about how all the twists are such "mindfucks" and how they didn't see the twist in the first season coming
>talking about how rewatching the first season after knowing the twist they get such a different experience noticing shit that they didn't before and how the show is so intricate and detailed
>mfw
I mean I watched the first two seasons and it was okay and a few times I got a laugh out of the writing but it's not the tightest shit ever and the twist was kinda predictable. The whole premise of the s1 twist is lame.

His mental illness has been the downfall of a show. They want to be oh so edgie and etc with the mental illness vibe, but honestly he was way fucking better as a down with the system anarchist type.

I dunno the S1 twist killed the show for me. I never watched S2.

I wish they would do more "techy" stuff.

I doubt that is the problem, they could have grabbed a random image of any distro they wanted.
What they were probably going for is something with "linux" in the title.

>season one i used kde myself
kde people loose their shit
>season 2 uses ubuntu unity
canonical fags loose their shit
>season 3 uses mint 17.2 and gets minutes of screen time
everyone on Sup Forums "must be some type of accident, they cant be serious"

what the fuck, since when did using a stable debian based distro as a honeypot become uncool ??

ffs he boots kali... its a honeypot

> muh chosen distro / DE isnt a hacker honeypot :(((((

literally the state of Sup Forums ... disgusting

>So I see you're running TempleOS. Bold choice. Don't let those fucking CIA niggers get you. They are everywhere, you know. Yours in Christ, Elliott.

Calm down user I didn't say there was anything wrong with using LM. I have used it and it's literally fine.
It's just a weird choice for a tv show about le hackerman.

What do you mean?
If you read carefully thread you'll see that anons saying that mint is shit and self respecting hacker wouldn't use this shit.
P.s. was it really ubuntu on season 2? Missed that

You know they say; many cucks fuck no wife.

SO I SEE YOU'VE GOT A NICE ANUS, I ACTUALLY PREFER DICK MYSELF

Probably they're just not autistic and realized that any Linux distro will do because any can do the same.

>An Exeggutor running Linux?

>le "linux is hard to install" meme
is it really that hard for you to follow on-screen instructions?

>Elliot uses Cinnamon
GNOMEfags BTFO, how will they ever recover?

Is Elliot secretly larping as Terry?

>loose