youtube.com/watch?v=vj5f8CdHhB4
gatestoneinstitute.org/4615/jordan-palestinians
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

fat gay fags vs jews
>kek

another insightful post by Poland.

US of A

izrul dindu nuffin

IDF soldiers frequently bully little girls in the west bank. IDF soldiers have literally gotten medals for killing Palestinian kids

Not really and no, my Playstation-controlled mass murdering drone operator friend.

I only see one country

israel
its the jews' fault america is like this anyways
still prefer them over the filthy arabs though

Israel

Colonization, genocide and apartheid are supposedly 19th century senpai. Its like Israel wants to relive the glory days without the consequences.

>promote diversity everywhere else
>make apartheid in your own country

>IDF soldiers frequently bully little girls in the west bank. IDF soldiers have literally gotten medals for killing Palestinian kids
if you aint gonna post some proofs den why you gonna post at all

youtube.com/watch?v=bS6r5RwMesQ

You talk like that's a bad thing, desu.

Israel. USA is like the retarded kid while Israel is the scheming one

I fucking hate Israel so much. I know average Israelis don't deserve to die but I have a hard time feeling bad for you every time there's an attack on Israel. Hands down the most evil state on earth.

珍しい国旗

jews are not evil they are good
t good goy

>kids are playing in an area that they aren't allowed in
>soldier tells them to leave
>they don't
>soldier stupidly decides taking the bike is the best way to get them to leave
>takes bike
>kid cries
>leaves
HURR DURR ISRAEL'S AN APARTHEID STATE #FREEPALESTINE
WHY DO ISRAELIS TEACH THEIR CHILDREN TO HATE AND KILL PALESTINIAN BABIES

dance on my strings little puppets

this

>defending a "man" who bullies a little girl

Please fucking kill yourself.

and how about Jewish settlers moving into the west bank, the only place Palestinians have left? Will you also defend that you fucking cuck.
youtube.com/watch?v=vj5f8CdHhB4

the one who created both

I'm not defending him in any way. What this man did was wrong, I admit that.

But does an isolated incident like this warrant calls for genocide from the Palestinians? [spoiler]If you say yes you might be legally retarded and may as a result be eligible for higher welfare than you now recieve![/spoiler]

It's not an isolated incident. Shit like that happens all the time. IDF soldiers are notorious for being bullies (of course no Israeli will admit it). Take half an hour and read about Israeli crimes against Palestinians.

Do you honestly give a fuck her bike was confiscated?

USA since it has all the leftie Jews.

Israel is FAR more evil "per capita" but in absolute numbers of course the US takes the cake.

However, for a superpower America is relatively benevolent. More so than others in the past, more so than the Soviet Union was.

>the west bank, the only place Palestinians have left

*ahem*
>Jordan's dilemma is that if it allows more Palestinians into the country, the kingdom, which already has a Palestinian majority, would be transformed into a Palestinian state. But by mistreating the Palestinians and depriving them of basic rights, Jordan and other Arab countries are driving them into the open arms of extremists, especially Islamist groups such as the Muslim Brotherhood and Hamas.
>A series of measures taken by the Jordanian authorities over the past three years serve as an indicator of Amman's increased concern over the Palestinian "threat." These measures include revoking the citizenship of many Palestinians and forcibly deporting others who are fleeing from Syria.
>Jordan, Lebanon and Syria can continue their abusive practices against Palestinians without having to worry about the response of the international community. No one is going to take to the streets of American and European cities to condemn Arabs for mistreating Arabs.
gatestoneinstitute.org/4615/jordan-palestinians

Literally everyone hates Palestinians. They elects murderous regimes, kill children, teach their children to hate, and then say "we're just pitiful refugees" when someone has the gall to fight back against them.

Anyway, I'm gonna go play some vidya. Peace out, my dudes.

what are you even talking about you stupid Leaf? People are upset because a grown man in IDF uniform was caught bullying a little girl.

america

because it created israel

Sweden.

>implying they didn't start it

Israel obviously. It's kind of like asking who's fault is it, the gun or the shooter?

>Colonization, genocide and apartheid are supposedly 19th century senpai.

Is that what your pinko college professor has told you? These things were in wide practice in the first half of 20th and even the second half wasn't exactly free of them.

>filename

Kek

>commit acts of terrorism
>get house demolished since apperantly we cant into tanks rolling through jenin anymore
>cry

Eternal ANGLO is the most evil

>IDF soldiers are notorious for being bullies

That's kinda what happens when you are tasked with dealing with people who want to kill you.

>British education

Is it possible for a superpower to be more benevolent

Oh sweet irony

I know you're behind everything.

Israel is definitely the gun

Was she in a dangerous area and couldn't understand? Didn't look like bullying. Playing devils advocate. He didn't hurt her anyways so who gives a shit.

Ahmed pls. It was the country you now live in.

This
>Created concentration camps
>Created Saudi Arabia
>Created Israel
>Starved millions in Ireland, India etc.
>Countless genocides of indigenous
>Literally made most of their money as drug dealers in most of Asia
>Destroy local economies so thoroughly that they have yet to recover in the modern era.

Both are the same nation.

Israel isn't really evil. They just go overboard in the security of their nation because they honestly believe they will be genocided again

If It were any other group being exteriminated they would do the same exact thing.

While America is unironically the evil empire. We learned from our father.

delet

America ain't evil we just don't know no better. Just following in the UK's footsteps like you said

>They just go overboard in the security of their nation because they honestly believe they will be genocided again
VERY good goy

ANGLO BLOOD
G
L
O

B
L
O
O
D

Yes, definitely. America has a done a lot of evil, unnecessary shit in the last decades.

what did he mean by this?