Will future android females replicate the vapid, generic, boring, tasteless, banal, oblivious...

Will future android females replicate the vapid, generic, boring, tasteless, banal, oblivious, heedless personalities of real females?

What is the future for Android female personalities?

aw, is someone mad because they're incapable of communicating and interacting normally with women?

I'm incapable but not mad

To be honest, that's an issue with (((modern women))). It wasn't the case in the past.

>not mad
>throws a bunch of insults

They will be used for incels and redpillers who are incapable of interacting with women and treating them as humans.

That way, we can keep these low-lifes entertained and stop them from harassing and murdering real women.

I am capable but it sucks

Don't you think these kind of baits are getting stale here?

Tell that to OP.

you're right, the issues you and OP both have making social interaction and forging basic emotional connections with a subset of the human race are because of The Jews Inventing Feminism or whatever the fuck

if you're gonna keep this up at least look up external prostate stimulation, will give you MUCH better results than using an onahole or your fist or whatever you use to beat off to anime women

OP isn't baiting, he's discussing actual technology.

We get it, you can nail the replies of some trigendered fluidsexual redditor, but I think these baits are just sad.
Trolling is meant to be about subtlety, that's what gets people mad, the feeling that the poster is actually serious about it.
If you go all out, it's too obvious.

>discussing actual technology
>spewing insults
>not bait

lmao, this is pathetic.

But sure, everyone who has normal relationships with women and doesn't treat them like crap sure must be trolling

Those aren't insults you giant retard, all of those traits can be found on (((modern females))) and if you don't agree, you probably haven't met many women yourself.

Trolling is meant to be about subtlety, that's what gets people mad, the feeling that the poster is actually serious about it.

Can we get this thread back on topic?

Androids fixing the short-comings of the inferior female mind.

All of those traits can be found on males too, in fact, probably you as well.
Assuming all real females are all of those things probably means you've never had a female friend or you live in a very crappy place or both.

Why is there a sexbot named after the late Dutch football god, Johan Cruyff?

I don't give much of a toss for that to be honest.
I prefer more the possibilities, like having this nice small dragon girl with a very advantageous tail that a real ningen can't possibly offer.

That Cure Gray is really cute.

Also, from what I've been reading as a layperson with just a conceptual interest it seems like the goal isn't actually to replicate humans but make a computer-human interface that's more pleasing than actual real humans.

I've had female friends, female lovers and I used whores too. I'm a psychologist and proably know more about this than your little cuckold-conditioned brain could ever understand.

>All of those traits can be found on males too, in fact, probably you as well.

>vapid
No.
>generic
No.
>boring
No.
>tasteless
No.
>oblivious
No

Didn't check a single one.

>you live in a very crappy place or both.
I live in a place with females that are like american women without steroids, and it is already this bad. I can't imagine how bad american women must be.

Post diplom with timestamp

>not generic
Literally the exact same responses with thousands of polposters
>not oblivious
Youre oblibious as fuck to how generic you are

>Post diplom with timestamp
This

>lmao ur generic becuz u drink water n pol drinks water too n shiet

Yes, I'm just going to go to my office, get my diploma out of my photo frame, and make a picture to win an internet fight that will achieve nothing because we will still believe what we want.

I have nothing to gain convincing you, so I'm not going to put more effort than required on this.

You are just a casualty from the post 60s media that depict women as angels you should put a pedestal, brainwash you into thinking all people who say something bad of a woman is a literal rapist, murderer, psychotic schizophrenic, and that you should be a good subby hubby and play cuckold to your empowered wymen wife so you can feel good with yourself for following the conditioning you were put into since your young years.

>people like this really exist

if you are real, this is just sad

>lmao dude u sad xd
Excellent rebuttal.

Do you see now why I didn't put the effort required to show you my diploma?

For you, it's as easy as a one-liner reply.

h-h-here I go

This is not me As for my rebuttal, one isnt necessary because youre simply putting a claim into my mouth. I never said women are angels, I only said they are human. Like other humans they can be boring or extremely interesting.

>3d women
>Interesting
Maybe if you're a literal idiot

Yeah, women who have not grown up in america or western europe can be another type of deal. I've never said I was anti-female or anything. I just state what the 99% of (((modern wymyn))) are like.

3d pussy > 2d pussy

>lmao im a gurl but i cant post tits but im a girl pls belive me guize
This is how you sound.

>It is ok to demand women show me their tits if they want me to believe them

Holy fuck, turns out the sjw cuck was the real rapist all along.

>source: my ass
Point me to the source that claims modern western women are any more or less generic than modern western men?

Slow the fuck down you strawman fallacious fucker.

I've never said anything about western men and I don't give a fuck about them.

We WERE talking about WOMEN.

hmm

Hello newfriend
That just means if you want to be treated differently based on a claim, you should first back that claim, otherwise dont expect people to believe you

You know the left girl is an ugly girl(male), don't you?

>Implying I want to be treated differently
Don't make me pay for your mental disorders

I did, its literally how I started, see:

Dunno mate, my gf is quite fit, she can also bear children, unlike my waifu

I'm not interested in discussing that, I was defending what OP said.

And I agree males are shit nowadays, you are the best example, women will never respect your complacent beta cuckold attitude.

Did you just assume my gender???!?

I am going to win this argument by posting a single picture

Yes. I assumed your gender taking into account statistical evidence about Sup Forums users being mostly male.

Humans assume things, it's natural, if we didn't, we would ask about every little thing.

Got me!
*tips*

>implying it wouldn't be the fedoras who would whiteknight physical and metaphysical stacies all over the net in vain hopes of getting laid

I have no reason to care what women, or men, think of my attitude. You certainly seem bothered by it, though.

roll

I admit I am bothered by it because this is ruining western civilization. Anything else to add?

>my life is so empty I need to create a mini-me to push my unfulfilled dreams and ambitions onto and live vicariously though so it alleviates my existential angst because it makes me feel a bit immortal
Interesting.

I contributed more to western civilization nore than you did.

beace it kicks you in the balls.

*because...

not sure how that happened

>ugly femanon detected

Yes, please go back to Sup Forums.
This board is for GNU/Linux users.

>Will future android females replicate the vapid, generic, boring, tasteless, banal, oblivious, heedless personalities of real females?
This is bound to happen for a number of reasons, if not only due to profit

You sound like rick from rick and morty xddd

>S-shut up user! I’m totally not a vapid, generic, boring, tasteless, oblivious male, I swear!

Literally no one will believe you. And the fact that you said you’ve used whores, you’re both lying and admitting you have no taste in women.

Guess what mate, you’re already generic. Half of the male population on the internet don’t like women. How more generic can you get?

The entire world's population drink water.
Guess I can't drink water now or I'll lose my white knight fedora points.

>And the fact that you said you’ve used whores
>oh noes how dare he! m'lady i'll save you!

>somehow taste in women and using whores is linked because potato magic

I like women. I dislike womyn.

Perhaps you should go back to rick and morty and leave.

rolling