All confirmed leaders of Civ 6 so far

I wonder if Brazil will ever get a different leader in this series.

Apart from the military presidents (which would never be included for obvious reasons) we never had any decent leader since the Empire kicked the bucket, so...

>Three women
This is basically a declaration of war on men

FUCK

WE WANT RICHELIEU

SAINT LOUIS

PHILIPPE AUGUSTE

NOT FUCKING WHO'STHATRINE OF WEDON'TCAREDICIS

>mfw cleopatra was greek and catherine was italian

>cartoony civs
doopin' ropppppppppppped

you have no idea

Monty looks based af. I wanna fuck Cleopatra

I'm bored of Cleopatra. Bring someone else.

>Sweden isn't in

What the fuck man? We were the most relevant country in Europe for centuries, and yet we're only on Civ 5? FUCK

>Japan

>We were the most relevant country in Europe for centuries

Thought the same thing. There's no way they didn't model the jap leader based on this guy.

>Be Firaxis
>Announce a new Civ game
>Have two options
>Don't put in more female rulers, get attacked by SJW's
>Put in more female rulers, ger attacked by MRA's
Being a developer nowadays must fucking suck

>Stopped Russia from invading the west in the 18th and 17th century

>Completely destroyed PLC and stopping catholization of the east

>Had great relations with Ottomans which later led to Franco-Ottoman alliance

>Completely killed off Germany from having a fuckhuge population which shifted power to France, Britain and Spain which led to colonization of the world

Sweden is literally the most relevant country of all time

Fuck you Sven gib back Devil's Bible!

Victoria was very very important lad tbf.

There's a reason she was called the "grandmother of Europe"

WE

NEED PETER THE GREAT NAO

>Egypt
A FUCKIN GREEK

>France
A FUCKING ITALIAN

I remember games made when political correctness was not a thing yet ;_;

Imagine releasing something like Duke Nukem 3D now.as a new product.

>ywn get Hitler or Tojo in Civ

Hell, I think they wouldn't even be able to get away with Stalin today.

Montezumas grand child was granted noble status by the Spanish crown by the way. His descendants are still having their own dynasty.
Quite interesting desu.

Nice. I am a Greek.

Catherine who?

>Joan of Arc
I'm fucking done

Some Italian

>not being happy they didn't make cleopatra a dark as midnight subsaharan nig nog

WE WUZ KANGZ OR WUT?????

I want Mother Theresa for the Albanian Empire.

Civ is totally overrated and simplistic af, no depth, not much to do.

Prove me wrong. Protip: you can't.

First Napoleon, now Catherine de Medici, has the leader of France in these games ever not been Italian?

The new art style they're using looks like shit.

>Napoleon
>Italian

He was Corsican if anything.

MASR NOT PART OF ARABIA, FUCK CIV DEVS EVERY CIV THEY ARE NOT PART OF US

how about Pedro I?

How about they just pick the best or arguably best leaders.

>Anita Garibaldi as Brazilian leader
Don't get me wrong, she was great. But she fought for The South AGAINST Brazil, NOT FOR BRAZIL.

This would be a shitstorm akin to Symon Petliura as the Russian leader or Éamon de Valera as the British one.

>dissolve empire for glorious republic
>glorious republic is fucking shit

JUST

Play it with friends, the fun comes from your narratives you build up around the game

More like
>put in fewer female rulers get attacked by SJWs
>put in more female rulers, get attacked by SJWs for not including even more women
>put in all female rules, get attacked by SJWs for not including enough non-white women
It just goes on and on

V..Vercingetorix

>a fucking belgian

Why the fuck would they listen to SJWs, they aren't even part of their consumer base.

>no blacks
RACIST
A
C
I
S
T

He was an Arvernus

Vargas could be added, since he was democratically elected. But again, another shitstorm.

And TBQH I don't think Brazil should be included. The blob never had any global impact.

Honestly, I laughed so fucking hard at the inclusion of the Zulus in Civ V

>we wuz civilization n sheeeit whitey

Doesn't matter, because News sites could lambast you for not being progressive.

Great idea, except a single game takes years to finish, even on quick, and the mechanics are so simplistic that the possibilities for a narrative are terribly limited.

The Civ series is long overdue for a real competitor to take their idea and make it great again.

>People want obscure leaders
>People complain when there's obscure leaders
>All those french user who pretend to be history buffs and nationalists in love with their country's history
>All those french anons who litteraly have no idea who Catherine de Médicis is

wew lads.

I have no idea, but gaming companies listen to these people for some reason

Someone should make a mod so that zulu's have zero science. Then i could live with their inclusion.

>At first, Catherine compromised and made concessions to the rebelling Protestants, or Huguenots, as they became known. She failed, however, to grasp the theological issues that drove their movement. Later she resorted, in frustration and anger, to hard-line policies against them.[2] In return, she came to be blamed for the excessive persecutions carried out under her sons' rule, in particular for the St. Bartholomew's Day massacre of 1572, in which thousands of Huguenots were killed in Paris and throughout France

Based

Because women are actually the majority of Gamers, user.

t. Study saying that playing Candy Crush makes you a gamer

I'm a gamer by that metric.

>no Poland
>no Czechia
>no Russia
wtf

W-what units do they have in modern era?

Well, other than Chink Emperor N°4856, none of them are really "obscure" so far. And if by "obscure" you mean "female", people have the right to complain.

>Catherine de Medici

CENTER OF THE RENAISSANCE

All we need is Lorenzo or Cosimo for Italy and Tuscana wins again.

They're a recurrent civ, I remember them from III.

Yet another "oh look token civ for the continent!"

Not all leaders announced yet obviously, slavshit. Should be obvious because no German leader.

Qin the Chink isn't really that obscure

This.

Total Wars and Grand Strategies are much better than 1 food plus 1 food equals 2.

It's just that they all look the same and have similar names. There have been like what, let's say 700 Chinese emperors and 50 of them did something noteworthy? Can't remember all of them famalam

>another queen
boring
king billy fucking when?

Kangz.

I want a Civ where all the leaders are villains.

Poland will have Jadwiga. Russia Peter the Great

"Chink Emperor N°4856" is actually the first emperor of China. He put an end to the Waring States period and unified China for the first time. He also united the great wall and ordered the terracota army, among other things.
So he's not obscure.

>And if by "obscure" you mean "female", people have the right to complain.
Female leaders can be obscure leaders, yes and I don't see why anybody except frustrated perma-virgin would complain about it.

WUZ KAROLINERS N' SHIT

Toyotomi Hideyoshi, Oliver Cromwell, Niall Nogiallach never

>Belgian education

no chance they will give us her she wasnt even a king

>no Aussie civ led by based Tone

Shit.

>What is Morocco
>What is Songhai.
Carthage could be included too but idk
Africa has more civs than south america

You know that there were Ethiopians and Mali in IV Civ V babby

You're literally retarded, Zulus were one of the 14 original civilizations in Civ 1.

And Ethiopia

Yeah, and it was retarded back then too

Shit, i thought it was some other Chang. As i said, they all have similar sounding names and look the same.
And you could argue that choosing female leaders is pure pandering.

Now I want Brazil being replaced with The Commonwealth. Bonus points if the leader is Vladislav II.

Carthago was great, but I think it's more a Sub-Saharan token civ; Africa "proper" (North Africa/Maghreb) was always well-represented.

Songhai could work, though.

So you be saying they was kangs n sheit?

Still a token civ for purposes of "oh look we're representing everybody as equals!".

DAE DA SJWs ?

They've always been putting obscure characters you don't know about. Women seems a logical choice.

Because it hurts nobody. If you didn't know about da SJW you'd think there is something wrong in the picture.

Grow some skin, guy.

Catherine de 12:06*

It has some depth but its mostly superficial, and as far as singleplayer goes any retard can do well

I am really glad that this time we don't get Catherine as a leader again, but Peter seems to me a bad choice. I want a leader, who have never been represented in the game before. Like Ivan IV or Alexander II. Or, tzarina Sofia, as another female leader.

Because ... what, they are in Africa and you don't like Africa because it is poor ? If America is considered a civilization, than the Zulus have every right to be in the game.

You could, but honestly, is there any harm in it, as long as they respect history ? In Civ V people have had every right to complain about Dido, because historians don't even know if she existed, or about Theodora because she was only a co-rule. But so far, the female leaders that been presented here were all proper and important rulers.

They represented black Africa. What's wrong with it? Plus, they filled the vast vacuum on the world map.
Fuck off, autist. I like Civ and diverse representation.
What's your problem? Don't fucking play them then.

But we got Ethiopia in Civ V
It might be a meme CiV, but they were fun to play desu.
It´s worse in SA with the Incas as the token Civ (aside from Brazil)
I would choose Argentina to as a cultural Civ

You're hardly a civilization if you don't even have a written language

>What's your problem? Don't fucking play them then.
I might even play depending on the mechanics, not the civ itself.

Still, it annoys me that they don't add more meaningful civilizations.

Also, "if you don't like X, don't play with it" plenty players use when someone criticizes a feature/mechanic they dislike is a shitty fallacy.

>Roxelana
that bitch bringed empire down
i'd be hell of a mad if she is in game

Shaka has become a meme thanks to this. If you take it personally as an attack against white men there is something wrong with you.

>But we got Ethiopia in Civ V
Also in 4, and Zara Jacob was actually one of the hardest opponents you could have.

zulus and songhai are in civ v too

Says who ? And how many countries considered as civilization don't even have their own language ?

Yeah, but let's be frank: the civs representing S.Am. and Africa were always token civs. Argentina never had any cultural, political or military impact outside S.Am.

Even adding USA is a bit too far-fetched, since they were never an empire strictu sensu and their power is mainly soft power.

Yes, and I am aware those exist since Civ I, as shows.

where is canada ?

who gives a shit of theyre token or not
90% of you in this thread wont even play the game