Imagine being dumb enough to after losing the headphone jack, seeing the ugly as fuck design...

Imagine being dumb enough to after losing the headphone jack, seeing the ugly as fuck design, fragile build and numerous screen problems still give your money and personal data to Google, buying this piece of shit for 1000 bucks.

>b-but muh updates

Marketing is hell of a drug

>yfw you could buy a OP5 for half the price, getting the near-stock Andoird experience and buy the OP7 after 2 years and still get the same amount of updates for the same price of Pixel 2 XL

That's a good argument though.

see

I heard it has a buggy pajeet rom.

OxygenOS is great.

Yes, it tracks you real good!

Piece of shit from HTC lmao

They should have stuck with the nexus line. Who in the fuck would buy any ugly ass pixel device. iTards

Poo poo Mr Indian faggot

One plus - piece of shit phones I had both the one and two and both screens had huge white screen burn in issues. And the newest one made in pooland and upside down screen jelly effect ? Haha you poo headed cunt fuck off

Lmao you are deluded if you think any smarphone manufacturer doesn't snoop on you.
Google, the chinks or koreans - pick your poison.

I pick lineage.

Even though the screen isn't perfect, the performance alone makes it worth the price. I'll take the best phone on the market with a pretty good display over a pretty good phone with the best screen.

Note 8 is just as fast, even with TouchJizz, and in almost every way a better phone.

OP 5 performs just as good, costing 500 dollars less.

It's probably not even worth an upgrade from the OG Pixel which is literally better than the Pixel 2

i have a pixel 2 (not xl so the screen is great) and i love it personally

sure you could get an equivalent phone in terms of hardware for less money. but the pixel 2 has the best software. built specifically for its hardware, with extra goodies like google lens and now playing.

Wrong. You or anyone else can look at tests proving the Pixel 2 is faster so I don't why you thought you could just lie like that. Plus in a year, the Pixel 2 will still be lightning fast and buttery smooth while the samshit starts lagging.

Remember this ad from the first Pixel?

consider the following

>photo of a screen
points immediately discarded

you can suck the cum out of my dick if you dont like it

All oneplus phones are great for LOS.

Wtf? Why would they limit thr battery?

He put the box of the note 8 under the screen, get your eyes checked

>And the newest one made in pooland and upside down screen jelly effect ?
So are motorolas since at least 2014.
Have you seen anyone complaining?

>Wtf? Why would they limit thr battery?
they're still skittish after last year's bombapalooza

Have you cummed on the screen?

i wouldnt rule it out

No argument is legitimate enough to justify buying a phone without a headphone jack.

It gets official LineageOS releases. No pajeet shit off of xda developers necessary.

And the headphone jack is least of it's worries

yup

it's amazing how little you spend money when you adjust to a proper worldview, where your quality of life is almost entirely independent of your purchases

Are there any good smartphone makers left outside SK?

But LOS without root don't track, right?
Glad I switched to Los last year after oxygen os started becoming all fucky for no reason