The Most Complete GNU/Linux Distro

What is the most complete GNU/Linux distribution and why is it openSUSE Tumbleweed with KDE Plasma?
>file picker
>GUI for everything
>bleeding edge rolling release with packages tested by motherfucking robots!
>OBS is like AUR obly better

I've almost forgotten about btrfs and snapper. Rollbacks have never been that easy. Made something stupid? Broke the system? Make a rollback to your previous snapshot! A few minutes ans you are back online!

that's great for you user, happy that you found a distro that fits your needs

openpepe is truly the greatest
i personally use the leap flavor with gnome 3

I'd use it if it wasn't made by authoritarian Germans that didn't restrict what can be hosted on OBS so much.

they just dont want ur shit on THEIR server

you forget the best mascot combo

Arch Linux or combust

bump

will bump a dead thread too.

Things I love about openSUSE:
- YaST
- good btrfs support
- Tumbleweed (latest Leap is not that great)
- OBS

Things I hate about openSUSE:
- not having a widget for wicked
- OBS
- meta-packages which they call patterns. Still remember how I removed GNOME DE when was trying to remove gnome-software (which doesn't work on openSUSE anyway)
- fonts/codecs fuckery. Still miss how easy it is to apt install ubuntu-restricted-extras.

I just tried Tumbleweed on my laptop and the app don't even launch, both on KDE and IceWM. Into the trash it goes like all the "rolling release is stable" meme

I would like to use it, I can live with free codecs only but its font rendering...

>the app
which one is it?
but you don't have to! You can add a community repo with codecs from a YaST menu. For font rendering you'll have to use OBS, though. Still, it's only a few clicks away.

all apps, Konsole, Dolphin, Firefox etcs

works on my machine.

>Third party repos packages from some stranger
No thanks

b-but the linux community is very friendly, user! no one wants to harm you i swear!!

good for u, not for me

packman repo is kinda semi-official and a package for fonts is made by the guy who made Gecko Linux, so no big risk here.
That being said things like AUR and OBS can trash your distro very fast if you don't know what you are doing.

With Packman repo can I install subpixel rendering?

it's clearly Sta.li NonGNU/Linux.
>no file picker
>gui for nothing
>no package system no problem (update by git)
>fuck you