User if you were to make money illegal what would your safest and best bet be

user if you were to make money illegal what would your safest and best bet be.

Sell weed

Theres no money in that user I have done it to risky for the pay off

MIne bitcoin on your work/school network

Lobby for it using money ironically, would be a hard sell though. Humans have used money for a very long time and it seems to work OK

Go to /biz/ and learn how to trade crypto. I've made about 25k so far. Also it isn't illegal.

Sell traffic with software from the darkweb

>Go to /biz/ and learn how to trade crypto. I've made about 25k so far. Also it isn't illegal.

Got any advice for a beginner?

Get bitcoins, get fake ID, buy western union transfer

>illegal
probably doing some CAD-design for cash, did it in small scale for students that couldn't design easy parts like the hood of a car for their uni assignment.

Print money and buy things from shops run by foreigners (they would be too stupid to tell the money was fake) then sell it elsewhere for real money

drugs

Coinbase is an easy way to start
Buy high sell low

Somehow gain control over the Rothschild. It'd be an almost impossible task.

I live in Montana and have wondered about how easily I could get away with this. There's not much for security in the smaller towns here.

Should be rather simple if you don't get very greedy. I for example am mining some coins on the work pc, and i have installed miners on other coworkers pc's.
It's not much but we are running some pretty new hardware with decent hashrates... and it's free (for me)

living onaholes

Grow weed

>make money illegal
If money were made illegal, I'd have to overthrow the dumbass communist government to bring back capitalism.

>make money illegal
outlawing money would most likely be impossible

By doing a legal job that requires me to jaywalk once or twice.

sell mdma

>claims to have profited 25k
>doesn't post wallet

Blue eagle in the 3 o clock at Cheltenham

>become communist dictator
>ban currency
>???
>profit

What mining software are you using?

how why