Stop using chrome

stop using chrome.

I will as soon as it stops being faster than Firefox. In the meantime I'm not going to limit myself.

Inb4 muh botnet

Make Chrome not trash.

no i like it

until i stop having weird css glitches with firefox im going to keep chrome installed. i dont care if firefox is strictly following a standard if it just werks on chrome thats what ill use.

Else what, varg will burn a church?

Never started using it, I've always been a netscape/firefox guy

why? do you scare google warrior?

I would if
1) Shitty webdevs didn't cater to blink
2) Opera 12.16 was modernized
3) Blink Opera was more customizable

It is illegal to use something else where I live.
Well, it is illegal to torrent movies and you need chrome to use netflix so it is illegal to watch movies without using chrome

>This entire post

Am I wrong?

Netflix works fine on firefox, edge, opera, etc

I have no reason to believe why Netflix wouldn't work on other browsers, or at least other Blink-based browsers.

I use Edge.

If you install proprietary plugins and change the user agent so it looks like chrome sure.
But then you have to constantly keep up with retarded bullshit every time chrome or netflix makes changes.
It is easier to just use chrome

You don't need propietary plugins neither to change the user agent for netflix to work on edge or firefox.

Remove Chrome. Remove German prophecy browser.

BY THE GATES OF ASGARD!
ODIN'S BEARD!
THOR'S LOAD
SON OF AN EIGHT-LEGGED HORSE!
FREYA'S TITS
LOKI'S GOOGLY EYES

on firefox, I get this, on chrome it just works.

Maybe you sould learn how to maintain and keep clean a system, works for me.

I don't really care.
google-chrome-stable --app="netflix.com"
Is the ideal netflix player. It just works.

>Is the ideal netflix player.
Thats, just like, your opinion man, I neverd had any issue with firefox since netflix launch, it have always just worked, maybe you should check your system for malware just in case, looks like you don't even know how to fix a simple error.

I can get it to work on firefox there is no extra steps involved when I use chrome.
It has not always been possible to use firefox with netflix, they always change things on how to make it work.
Netflix is a pain in the ass when I am not using chrome.

But that isn't true, netflix have always worked on firefox without moving a finger, your system is literally trash if you're having constant troubles

I have been using firefox the past 5 years.
In the beginning it required pipelight, then that stopped working then after a while.
Then I started to use chrome, found that the UI was superior for something like netflix and stuck with it.

*I have been using netflix the past 5 years.
Have been using firefox a lot longer obviously

He'll lecture you on your christian privelege

Ungoogled Chromium wut??

Be brave.

HAHAHAHAHAAHA holy fuck

wtf is this abomination
it's fucking sad that chrome fags need this kind of shit to get a simple TST