I'm going to Stockholm next week, what should I put in my Tinder bio to get all the swedish cuties?

I'm going to Stockholm next week, what should I put in my Tinder bio to get all the swedish cuties?
Also, general tips for a foreigner to enjoy the most of Sweden

Forgot to mention I don't speak jack shit of swedish

That's okay because no one in Sweden speaks Swedish either

Hilarious.. not.

>Be black
>Pretend to be a refugee
>???
>Profit

For real euro bros, will they like me if I have a bio in english?
Unfortunately I'm not black

he's not wrong tho

Pretty much everyone is Sweden speaks English so you'll be ok, if you're tanned then yeah they'll go for you

Write that you're interested in other cultures, want to meet someone who knows the city, and always give stereotypes about where you come from instead of actual details from your life.

Many tourists like to focus on history when they visit. Go to museums. And when your walking through the city I'd personally recommend you stick to the streets near the water, and take the subway.

He is wrong
>duolingo
Sure. Who gives a fuck?

Israel sure does want that EU citizenship I see.

You must be fun at parties.

If you think "fun" is repeating the same jokes and jokes over again, then yes, I will definitely not be fun.

The british bro said that pretty much everybody speaks english in Sweden is that true?

Yes, like 90% of Scandis are more or less fluent in english

Yeah, I've been to Stockholm and every Swede I met spoke English fluently. They teach English to kids in school as a second language

here's a statistic

>ALLAHU AKHBAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAR

> >95%
:(

>he fell for the Swedish qts meme

>I'm going to Stockholm
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Speaking as a citizen, and decent of citizens, the problem isn't arabic, or syrian, or any language that immigrants have brought in during the last two decades. The reason is fucking English. Since the nineties the english being taught in schools reached a point where in order to get better at it students became worse at swedish. Being the best non-native speakers came at a very real cost. And it's not helped by the fact that like 65% of all the shows aimed at kids and teens nowadays is imported from english-speaking countries, and the dubbing industry in sweden is some of the worst in the world (when they even bother to dub shows and films at all).

Swedish language-skills would suffer even if there weren't so many other languages in the country.

Thanks
Well I'm not particularly fond of coal burners
...?

>Well I'm not particularly fond of coal burners

Joshie is that you

Oh please.
We can't even speak english without a stupid accent, yet alone our own language, but we're doing just fine.

And they're not that particular fond about non-euros.
I'm not even kidding here. Women here and in Sweden tend to mostly only date their own despite what your Sup Forums and Sup Forums memes will tell you.

Jesus, satan you are making me sad.

What?

its a fucking weird place man
stureplan is like super fancy but alcohol everywhere costs really a fortune, unless you are buying their "weak beer", which is beer w like 2% alcohol. i was in a bar and that beer costed like 3 us dollars/2.5 euro meanwhile, i m not kidding, a cocktail was 10 times as much.

Eritrean

Welcome to alcoholic communism. Literally a thing everywhere in Nordics except Denmark.

I'm actually surprised >95% can hold a conversation in the first place.

>$3 for a beer in bars
Where is this paradise on earth

Here a long neck heineken is 1,80$
kek
I'm not going there to get fucked up on alcohol

Jo give mi hope, Dane. Thank ju.

swedes/dames/Norway literally look like pigs, not trying to be racist. i know Arabs tend to have that nose, but you guys look like literal pigs. still, sometimes you look like looking pigs. anyway, just no offense.

>Also, general tips for a foreigner to enjoy the most of Sweden
You could avoid Stockholm

So am i, i can't understand half of the peasants.

To maximize your experience in Sweden you should seek asylum there

well we are your natural enemies

Could always be worse, they could be literal pigs, or worse, Arabs.

Then why not just focus on english it's obviously more relevant and useful? And don't say muh heritage actual answers only.

And go where?

>why dont you abandon your language
only a fucking retard would ever ask this

lol its bart simpson and hes old

>We can't even speak english without a stupid accent
I didn't notice anything and I even spoke with live people from fucking Faroe. What's the deal with the "nordic accent" meme?