Why doesn't someone make a distro that can run EXE natively?

Why doesn't someone make a distro that can run EXE natively?

A comfy wallpaper doesn't make your mediocre Linux install good

you mean something with wine built-in? probably licensing

ReactOS is an open source os that can run Windows programs natively. It's not Linux though

Is Ubuntu Budgie any good, OP?

People are trying. It's not that someone isn't making it, it's that what that is is not easy. It's literally the entire purpose of WINE, and tons of programs still won't run or run like dogshit using it while others work entirely a-okay.

Is this the new desktop thread?

Windows pe is a shit tier executable format.

It might, user. It just might.

I was using Solus Budgie but was getting annoyed at the lack of support and I've got a weird nostalgia for Ubuntu since it's the first distro I ever used, so I just switched over today. I am liking it so far. It doesn't quite look exactly the same as Solus Budgie but it's got a little bit of Ubuntu style sprinkled in and I like it.

I see. I was thinking of giving it a try instead of getting the regular 17.10. I'm pretty satisfied with gnome so far but I wanted to see how they got budgie to look on ubuntu. Thanks for the reply, user.

Yes it does

Yes, this creepy world does explotaciюn of women.

Yeah budgie looks pretty good on Ubuntu. Give it a go!

new desktop thread?

Source for wallpaper?

guess so, first for cripple girls

Yes, new desktop thread. I'd contribute but I am the OP. still doing some ricing though, so if I make any major changes I can post again I guess.

I actually got it in /wg/ earlier today in the comfy winter papers thread but here it is anyways

most have a virtual box for said .exe

I undid the rounded corners but I have not taken a new screenshot

>ASCII fidget spinner

Are you 10?

thanks man, cant wait for comfy winter to come

>fidget spinner OS
Just use Windows like a real adult.

Hey man, Ubuntu just werkz

Honestly if you're not a power user then it really doesn't fucking matter what distro you use. It would look the same if I was on some other distro using Budgie.