Why are black people universally hated?

Why are black people universally hated?

All across the globe. Why do they hate niggers?

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonpost.com/politics/obama-just-commuted-the-sentences-of-a-record-number-of-inmates/2016/08/03/591e3a38-59a2-11e6-9aee-8075993d73a2_story.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

They're:
Ugly
Stupid
Violent
Obnoxious
Culturally inferior to literally every other civilization

Its just instinctual fear,
they look kinda like other races, but are just different enough to fool our brains into "what is that, stay on your guard" even though we know they are fellow people

allso rap is violent, people usually avoid violence, blacks rap so there's the connection

you don't know black people

they're 70% scum 30% okay people

there's a reason people hate them, as well as them hating themselves

They're the jews of the animal kingdom.

t. racist dansker memelord

Race doesn't exist, what you're talking about is pre-established opinions about people who are often wrong

I didn't get the memo

Its true, i have no idea

i rarely saw a black person in my life, so all i say is theory i get from the internet

Can you approximately estimate in how many years arabs will be the only people who will live in France?

about 50-100 if nothing changes

if race war, no idea

Because most of them are niggers

In the US most of them tend to leach off of our social systems and cheat on their taxes. They lie to get disability and they have 7 fucking kids that they expect whitey to pay for. They're violent, stupid, and lazy and they're a waste of oxygen

Probably 20% of them are people, the rest are subhumans

many of them act like obnoxious cunts (especially the younger ones with all that ghetto and gangsta bullshit)

From my experience as a black guy in Europe, Arabs are more hated here despite being the closest there is to Whites after Jews.

most of them come from an uncivilized or poor background

colombians are cool here and dindu nuffin wrong

They are about 7,5% with birthrates approximate to us (2,5 for our 2,01).

Adding an immigration of 40 000 a year (200 000 - deaths of people from migration - immigration from other white countries), I'd say 0.5% increase a year, so about 150 years.

But that's not taking into account their own falling birthrates and the fact that Algeria isn't an endless supply of migrants. So Arabs could reach 10 or 15% of us, but nothing more.

niggerlover

What's the point of these threads?

black people here are actually nice and they are not hated by anyone
but this guy spelled kurds wrong

>ugly
not true
>stupid
not true, US aside
>violent
less than slavs
>obnoxious
what? how so?
>culturally inferior to literally every other civilization
not true

To bring stormcucks together.

White people taught the world racism

good points now im convinced

Firstly it is rap music which is produced by niggers and still snows us that all niggers are immoral criminals.

And also there is a fact that there are no niggers who would like to stay in their homeland and do something to improve life there. They want to flood European counties instead. And now then I go to France I want to see a country Alexandre Dumas wrote about, and all I see is fucking niggers instead, doing nothing, but... but nothing.

Sorry where's your argumentation again? Should I do a similar list with white people with no proof to back it up and expect you to take the time to contradict every single point?

t. Abou Diarra Kone

>t. Sup Forums

washingtonpost.com/politics/obama-just-commuted-the-sentences-of-a-record-number-of-inmates/2016/08/03/591e3a38-59a2-11e6-9aee-8075993d73a2_story.html

Our president loves them so much he just released a bunch of crack dealers from prison.

Crack dealers.

>thought user was just baiting, obviously he was just letting dude weed lmaos out of prison
>clicked link
>it was true, people who not only possessed but sold crack are being let out

>Alexandre Dumas
oh the irony

Alexandre Dumas IS black

You Slav idiot

Not that I like niggers or anything

Wasn't that the joke?

>jokes that France is shit
>niggers are bad
>Russians are dumb

That was no joke, it was reality

That's really a fuckton

Where is you or your family from? How do French people (or whites for that matter) treat you?

It's what happens when you make racial autists bored and with access to the internet

Because they are black

Yep. But a lot of them could want to go back when the Middle-East is made peaceful (one can dream) the same way Jews went back to Israel.

Well, at least he was a quarteron and considered himself French.

wtf
do you know anything about Dumas ?

not true
only racist white losers hate them
rich white men and every white woman love black

>black people here are actually nice and they are not hated by anyone

Total lie

Because in general they're stupid, unwilling to correct their stupidity, loud, aggressive, violent and statistically more likely to beat and rape your 90 year old grannie

Obama is an actual leftist who just got cucked by big business after the 2010 elections.

Alexandre Dumas was mulatto. As a French you didn't know that???

While white chavs are much more likely to rob and beat you for your Adidas trainers, smash your windows for giggles, blare crap music at midnight through their council owned windows and spit everywhere

>stupid, unwilling to correct their stupidity
Then why do they do better than British people at school? Pic related is from the "key stage 4 attainment by pupil characteristics, in England" studies on GCSEs.

I only met some at the university.
(In the last 2 years some arabs appeared and opened kebab shops everywhere)
We don't have Full black niggas.

Experience.
Its the opposite of Prejudice.

They may be stupid, ugly or violent, but at least they're not arabs/muslims, so I don't care about them

You're making us look bad, Mamadou.

i've spoken to one black person in my entire life

he asked for a pen

i gave him a pen

I love their cocks in my ass thought~~~

Did he say thank you?

Because people are bigots and are not very good at realising how they got where they are.

>They're:
>Ugly
>Stupid
>Violent
>Obnoxious
>Culturally inferior
This is what ancient Greeks thought of everyone who is not Greek and what Romans thought of everyone who is not Roman or Greek, etc. You get the pattern.

literally every time I saw a black person I have felt nothing, no fear, hate, or love, and I've grown up listening to mainstream hip hop and r&b, and seen a few of those scary silly black gangster movies like boyz in the hood, and menace II society, and I've even lived among them for a spell. I have never felt an inkling of racism before posting on Sup Forums, now everytime i see a black or hear them, I am immediately aware that they're black and I assess what type of black they are based on their dress and manner of speech, this way I know how to act around them. it's pretty bad I think, now everytime I read an article online or hear something on the news and it's a black guy involved I'll think "of course, niggers" whereas before I would think "what an asshole this guy is" and never "what an asshole this nigger is"

it's true, I've noticed and thought a bit about race like every rational human being, but that manner of thinking didn't seem useful in my situation, so I figured even thinking about race too deep was useless and led nowhere.
I guess it's different for minorities, idk

sorry if i'm rambling, i'm a bit wasted m8ss

They were right though. Barbarians were mostly dumb, smelly, violent fucks. And I say this as someone who's most likely a descendant of multiple types of Germanic barbarians.

t. Mamadou Bamboula Traoré
0% french
0% white
100% colonial indigenous product

>0% French

Technically, as long as he's got the French nationality...

Pointing who you think is a nigger out doesn't qualify as making a point.

Ferme-là, nègre, peut importe ta qualité de français administratif,
ton faciès de primate ne nous trompe point.
Un jour tu fera tes valises, babouin.

>Un jour tu fera tes valises, babouin.
Si ça peut te rassurer je les ferai à jamais dans 10 jours pour achever mon master de maths dans une bonne université :^)

On se calme

Anyone who's got the french nationality is a french citizen no matter their skin color or any other dumb caveman argument

Also: give back iparralde

Shit Spic country here and can confirm, everyone here hates blacks