Is this a plane

Is this a plane or is something falling from the sky? It didn't look like the other planes that were flying in the area. It was leaving a thick black trail even compared to the clouds around it.

Other urls found in this thread:

flightaware.com/live/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Here's more pictures

flightaware.com/live/
Possible comet/meteor

Thanks for not rotating your pictures you fucking teen.

Humans can do a lot of cool things. Like turn their heads sideways. Yeah it could be a meteor.

>not telling the place
>not telling the time
>not telling a fucking thing

Neat! Hope it turns out to be something interesting.

Yeah, humans can turn their necks 90° and fracture them. 4 year olds can do this.
They can also rotate digital pictures. Only 11+ year olds operate on this level of technical mastery.
I hope contrail contains cesium atoms and you and your family die of slow bone cancer.

>can't even reply properly
Why even ask this on this board? You're clearly underage and too dumb to be here.

Because it's a technology page and I thought it was a plane. I'm dumb for asking a question? Yet you can't even try to be on topic or anyway helpful and your an adult?

*yaaawwwwnnn*

I'm feeling pretty sleepy. I should have a nap.

We should all have a nap.

I second that nap

if you don't see a bright flash at some point it's probably not an incoming ICBM

Which would be a shame, because the pic looks like it was taken in Britain.

Close its in ireland

don't worry about it.

[redacted] over the [redacted] airspace, closely pursued by two [redacted]. The Ghoul is a [redacted] from the iconic Black Manta design, featuring [redacted] and modular system with plug and play capabilities.

Are you the clown who was asking about the moving lights he saw, yesterday?

Yeah same person different thing... I don't think this is an unexplainable thing...

Also I have a picture. You see the pictures?

Cool pics. I only asked if you were the same person because I thought I recognized your reply patterns. If you want to reply directly to a comment, just clic on the corresponding post number and type your response.

Aye Aye! Thanks for the advice

Welcome to Sup Forums. It's an amusing waste of time and a hotbed of hostility, but it'll feed you just enough useful info to keep you coming back. Hopefully.

Couldn't you be bothered to rotate it? It takes like 5 seconds.

It was right way up when posted but Sup Forums ignores orientation info on phone pics.
I'm surprised you don't know this.

Oy vey

take yer schizo meds

Its a meteor burning up in the atmosphere
If you find where it lands you can sell the rock to some egg heads and make some nice coin.