Where is this magical overwhelming support for Hillary hiding?

where is this magical overwhelming support for Hillary hiding?

People vote for her because they hate her less than Trump, enthusiastic Hillary supporters are rare.

this.

but Clinton's corrupt to the max, how can one hate her less? neither are goof options but I personally wouldn't like seeing her in office

>People vote for her because they hate her less than Trump
doubt that
she inspires absolutely no one and I think it will lead to more of them staying home while passionate Trumpettes vote in droves for change

maybe if Bernie was in the DNC could have reigned him in a little and ran a campaign to get people excited.

Hillary is a dishrag that people dislike more than they hate the idea of Trump

Hilary will win

>babbys first election

Trump will win. No question. The man is a genius, and the Republican primaries proved that. He has made very few political mistakes so far (The biggest one being his "I'm changing" stance on H1B1 visas that he quickly corrected). Even people who hate him are already conceding he will win.

Whether he'll really make america great again is debatable, but there is no question he will win. I'll be putting money on it.

seems like desperation more than anything

when I look out for the people who sincerely despise trump they all seem to be a minority, and most of them are young bernie voting types who will likely stay home.

I remember the British leave vote one by a close margin precisely because of this.

Bush beat Gore under similar circumstances (gore appealing to the progressive left, bush doing otherwise) and Obama won because he was charismatic and facing an old fart political insider and then a billionaire Mormon.

the last thing people want is another insider.

How old are you?

What does his age have to do with anything?

also reminder that Hillary echoed Trump's wall comments a few years ago until it recently became an unpopular subject.

she's done a complete 180 on policy and its laughable

J I L L
S T E I N

>Yfw

again more desperate fantasy

despite people shitting on america for being a two party system the third parties are almost barely any different from the dems or republicans

I doubt it. You're way younger than that.

You have been really influenced by social media and other sites like Sup Forums telling you what to think and do. There's is no such thing as "le we gun change the world, we haz the power XD" in any part of the world nowadays, the is one of the biggest lies of social media nowadays. You're just as delusional as any Berniefag and it's pretty clear that this is your first election.

She's leading over Trump in the polls.

Do you think she'll win 2020?

>You have been really influenced by social media
incredibly ironic saying this when the opposition is just as dominated by social media quips than anything.
the facts are Hillary is about as likable as Romney was, and the spite vote can only go so far, especially when elections in other areas have decidedly been against the current order.
charisma and showmanship wins elections, and Trump is a showman.
the ongoing current of American affairs is horrible, there's nothing good about it and all the Hillary supporters I've seen are scared more often than not of change (any change).

I think change will upset the stagnation and slow rot in America now, as well a period of isolationism/protectionism has only ever been good for the US in the long run as it allows them to recoup their losses and come back stronger than before.

I'm not worried about trump's specific policies, the 3 tier system is there for a reason, but I do think with the power available to him he could get America off its endless treadmill of spending and interventionism.

No way

Any other republican other than Trump would have easily defeated her, the Dems even said they though her economic policies were infeasible so her presidency wont turn out well either. Republicans will win in 2020 easy as long as it's not Trump

no wonder they bullied you in high school

Every single sentence you wrote has been influenced by Sup Forums, you literally have no real opinion of your own.

What?

Hillary has call me a Taco Bowl i don't want to see herat presidency, also she is a degenerate.