When was the last time you actually used this?

When was the last time you actually used this?

The keys I type into this post go over bluetooth

30 minutes ago on my car.

Something like 2008 to exchange Dragonball pictures

This exact instant

Yesterday, I use Bluetooth for my degree project.

Sometimes I use it to send files from my phone to my laptop if I don't have a cable nearby.

using a bluetooth mouse right now

listening to tunes on my Apple AirPods.

never

I don't think I ever used it for anything useful.

Use it in my car on regular basis.

In the car.
I also have a USB Bluetooth adapter in my dac so that guests can play music if they feel like it.

I use it to [spoiler]install gbc roms into dumbphones and play link's awakening on a clamshell[/spoiler]

A couple of hours ago when I used it to pay for food. MobilePay rules.

Everytime I play vidya

The last time I used BT was when I had an external GPS for an iPod Touch (fucking loved that thing, turned the Touch into a proper iPhone replacement and didn't impact the battery like internal GPS, but was stolen a couple years ago)

Yesterday, listening to music on my Logitech X50.

All the time. I have a meme watch and I also connect my phone to my car stereo and play Spotify from it. I don't even have a CD tray in my player anymore.

Every day. Streaming music from Jazz Radio to my BT speaker.
I use an HP BT mouse rather than a wired one.

Today, Dual Shock 4 on PC.
Also, I transfer shit via Bluetooth from my smartphone to my pc, instead of plugging it - as I don't have frontal USB 3.0 / Type-C nor 2m long cable

DS3 on my PC

It's ok OP, next time you can buy a proper phone.

>Consoles

lel

5 minutes ago, dying the 573rd time in cuphead with my 8 bitdo bluetooth controller

remote control of my shield.
I fucking hate BT. always problems.

Saturday

I use a Dualshock 3 both on PS3 and PC.

in the car with my phone for music/books
at home, BT keyboard in the living room
in the shower, BT speaker
peripherals for tablet

just about everyday

Everyday in my car.

Tried to used this to unlock my phone whenever I'm near 'trusted devices' but it didnt work.

memetooth.

Everyday at work with a BT speaker and I just got a Mi Band 2 so that as well.

never, delete bluetooth

Easy answer is whenever I drive but I often listen to podcast off my cheap Bluetooth speaker in the house

I owned like every single Pebble (mostly SE'd tho, fuck paying for every new one) and for years I always had it on as a result

>When was the last time you actually used this?
Two seconds ago

every single day, to listen to things which are not music on my headphones and to connect the hands-free on my car. Probably for 6-8 hours every weekday

Don't you have a car and have it set up so it pairs up automatically when the car detects your phone so you can drive with your music instead of nigger sonatas and pop girl soap opera themes on the radio?

2 hours ago to send a recipe to my phone

Lots now that im will my girl.

>Surface Pen paired with my Surface
>Xbox Controller connected to my PC
>Powerpoint Remote App on my Android Phone

25 mins ago, using my DS3 controller on muh Thinkpad

ITT: Normalfags

Just an hour in ago in my car...

>implying only normies use bluetooth

>muh car
>muh vidya
>muh iphone
>muh gf
REEEEEEEEEEEE

More than 3 months ago

Every single day for my wireless headphones, and for the connection between my phone and watch.

Couple months back till my Sony bluetooth headset broke from one of the sides, I still have to get around to shipping it off to Sony for inspection to decide on sending me a replacement or just sending my shit back as is

this morning when showering

just right now. have a bluetooth speaker i use a lot

Tether for mobile broadband, about few weeks ago

Anytime I:
>get in my car
>listen to music with my headphones
>move my mouse
>use my keyboard
>look at my smartwatch
>track my wallet's location
>i take a shower
>i use my weight scale
>i use my tablet's stylus

When I synced my xiaomi band a couple of days ago.

~5 years ago

I'm browsing from my PS4 right now

>this retard

>>i use my weight scale
... your scale doesn't have a display?

I have a bluetooth keyboard/touchpad combo hooked to my machine. Along with a TV pointed towards my bed, so I can lay in it and use those bluetooth input devices to watch chinese cartoons.

Bluetooth speakers are great

You go out with a friend, he has a blue-tooth speaker, you play some music aloud without cables or shit, it works.

I never use it for files, keyboards or mouses. And I prefer normal jack for headphones. But bluetooth speakers are fine.

Use it to listen to music in my truck

Daily.

I use it to transfer things from my phone to my PC. I mostly transfer pictures and I'm open for faster alternatives.

I actually remove the drivers from my OS

I have a portable bluetooth speaker that is also waterproof, love having it around the house for casual use and for friends, plus canoeing and pool time whenever that arises.

Also have a pair of bluetooth headphones, but these are strictly for gym time. Wireless while doing any exercise is a god send and I could never imagine going back.

yesterday, like once every week

Sends data to Apple Health so I can track everything. I like numbers.

Like three hours ago on my commute
I use Bluetooth twice a day five days a week minimum

Using Bluetooth 4.1 with aptX right now for my headphones

bluetooth mice are useful for port-starved laptops

Every day on my way to and from work. And whenever I want to send a file to my friend on his phone (we work in a dead zone for cell service and wifi has isolation mode enabled)

I use it every day, in my car and at work. At home I don't use it as much. Sometimes I'll use my BT headphones with my PC if I just happen to have them nearby.

A couple of hours ago to get my wifi hotspot working.

just now with my MX Anywhere 2 mouse. Faggot

I am developing bluetooth based indoor positioning system
Also I have a fitness tracker that communicates with my phone with bluetooth
File transfer?
never

>Apple Airpods (right now)
>Apple Pencil (yesterday)

Yesterday, my brother sent me an mp3

Nevery fucking day

just disconnected my headphones like 2 minutes ago. Also use that daily to connect my phone to my car for music and phone calls

I use it when tethering my phone since it uses less battery than WiFi.

I also have a bluetooth speaker for listening to tunes or podcasts while in the shower or taking a shit.

[spoiler] tags don't end with an escape tag for some reason[spoiler]

I have a Bluetooth to fm transmitter for my 31 year old car

Every day with my bluetooth mouse since it doesn't take up a USB port on my laptop.

>implying losers don't own cars

No one said it yet.
Airdrop

>keybord
>mouse
>headphone
>DS4
everyday

Many years ago sending .jar games from my W810i

This morning, when I went to bed. I use bluetooth while my phone is charging to create the noise of a thunderstorm. I work 3rd shift, so I need to drown out the noise of daytime activity (dogs, kids, loud trucks).

So yeah, I use bluetooth every day.

Every day. Car audio, and fitbit.

never really bothered with "LOL U NEED TO PAIR THIS" bluetooth. but bluetooth LE is actually great. even built some gadgets that talk to my pc/phone over LE.

All the time since I use Bluetooth headphones

>using Windows 10

every day

>Always because I have a pebble.
>Every time I drive.
>Occasionally when overseas to send files because I'm always the only one who has international data with large limits lel

What is it about? I studied some telecoms a few years ago and had to do a bit of analysis on Bluetooth.

>convenient way of paying
>don't have to carry wallet around
>retard

30mins ago

Literally every day

That must be why they look so blurry and misaligned. Some data was obviously lost during the bluetooth transmission.