S'wrong with this dude

S'wrong with this dude.

hes a homo

y does he hav to wear earrings

WTF I LOVE Linus now....

Why did his wife tell him to take a vasectomy. It's /his/ body, right?

He's gotta rawdog that ratty slit to get off.

Hey employee of LTT, do you like your life working for him and doing this crap?

Linus Gabriel Sebastian (born August 20, 1986)[1] is a Canadian YouTube personality, presenter, producer, and founder of Linus Media Group.

He is best known for creating and hosting three technology-oriented YouTube channels LinusTechTips, Techquickie and Channel Super Fun which have a combined subscriber base of 6.010 million. From 2007-2015 he had also been a regular presenter of technology videos for the Canadian computer retailer NCIX. In 2015, Inc. magazine ranked Sebastian 4th in a list of the "Top 30 Power Players in Tech".[3]

As of July 2017, Linus Tech Tips is ranked the 5th most watched Science and Technology channel on YouTube.[4][5] In 2014, Tubefilter named the channel as being within the "top 1% of Google's preferred advertising channels" on YouTube for the technology category.

nothing he's pretty cool dude

LMG

>my t-shirts are as black as my soul

> but wait there is more... if you call now

His wifes boyfriend told him so.

Acts knowledgeable, but can't even backup data properly.

He's a faggot that pretends to be a chinaman.

The homosexual advertises himself to other homosexuals.

he married a formian.

He is not homo, just castrated and has no luck with normal females.

>formian
Is that in the Solar system?

so earrings in one ear is alright?

Nothing.
It keeps the monacraft lovers busy when they are not playing or watching minecraft

No, it means only 100% chance of homosexuality.

Wow fuggen kill me

with all his youtube success he was able to get an office at a converted warehouse in the sprawling suburbs of Vancouver

He's Canadian.

Same thing thats wrong with all the youtube faggots. Paid big money by Google so google can try to take over the TV business, and that big money made them think they are relevant when in reality all they do is spew bullshit for all the mentally ill autists who sit on youtube cause the outside world is scary. This faggot and al, the other cunts like pewdiefag could evaporate tomorrow and literally not a single bad thing would result. Thats when you know you're a fucking tool for some rich evil asshole.

He hasn't been the same since he invented linux

tragic.