Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Y9-mYg5VDzQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Bosnia

Bosnia

Bosnia ;^)

Mudzahedin TURSKI sin

Bosnia is Serbian land shithead

If you would know, that if you consider only the territory, the muslim territories of Bosnia are a minority in comparison to the Christian (Serb/Croat) territories...
Okay, the subhumans are fertile in Sarajevo/Tuzla/Bihac, but they're usually staying still.

Also, Republika Srpska independence when?

>the muslim territories of Bosnia are a minority in comparison to the Christian (Serb/Croat) territories...
Lmao even if servs and croats were to unite we would stil be the majority

>bosnia

enjoy your 50,xx percent "majority"

you forgot that they both have a country-large amount of people behind them, while your kind can only cry into the Middle East

>tfw even the shit-tier creator of this made-up wannabe "nation" turns against it

youtube.com/watch?v=Y9-mYg5VDzQ

Sry bro but last time i checked we're bros with the croats and they would gladly help us kick out the ser*s out

lmaoing at your life
"bros" my ass, they would split in a second if they had the oppertunity.

>the last time i checked
Date: 09-22-1995 or such?

I was in Neum, Capljina and the Croat part of Mostar this summer. Well, your "bros" are liking you so much that the third most frequent graffiti after the Croat nationalist ones and the Hajduk/Zrinjski fan paintings was a little text saying "SMRT BOSNJACI" and the lilies CoA pulled through.

So live in your dreams, Demir. I'm afraid they'll crush you one day.

Tuzla is commie central though and Bihac is more western. Sarajevo is the only cancer and thats because arabs invest so much in it

also Zenica (close to Sarajevo) and the left bank of the Drina in Mostar (Turks and Arabs cleanse they money&prosetylize there as well)

I know ex-yu areas pretty well - I mean, obviously not that well like locals, my serbocroat knowledge is very limited after all, but I'm into the topic as much as I can.

I guess you are diaspora in Smaller Krautland. Where do you come from?

>and the left bank of the Drina in Mostar

Honest to god serb diaspora is one of the cringiest shit you'll come acros on this board.Stay buthurt bros.

> """Bosnia"""

Eveeery thread about a former Yugoslav country.

You know I wonder how many threads are made daily about this region by foreigners just so they can laugh while we fling shit at each other.

Sarajevo would be amazing if there weren't for so many T*rks and fucking Arabs buying all the land.

Someone should really occupy and/or bomb us before the Arab vermin establishes itself too well here. Observing them made me conclude they're worse subhumans than the actual natives in Bosnia.

Europe shouldn't suffer from Bosnia being dysfunctional and allowing this.

>T*rks

Why do you hate me?

It feels so good to be a member of nation and a country that triggers other europeans