Alarm clock thread

What alarm clock do you use to wake up every morning?
Most of the popular options today seem to have serious build quality issues, with devices bricking after a few months of use.
Also, the ability to play music from flash drives or SD carts does not seem to be a common feature, which is a shame because I would really like that.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Bbm-b0z_XpE
youtube.com/watch?v=vRHCp9Wblro
youtube.com/watch?v=QW7NI5tWq_A
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

DS phat

A phone.

Sony ICF-C414, because it has a large dimmable display and plays Vivaldi if you use alarm 2

youtube.com/watch?v=Bbm-b0z_XpE

iPhone se

My Pebble vibrating on my wrist while my Yeelight bulb gradually turns on in sunrise colors until my alarm (red -> yellow -> whiteish yellow)

just use the alarm on your phone you fucking autist

One of those sunlight alarm clocks.
I work nights and my room is sealed off from light; so the might helps get me up.

i had philips hue lights that do that you might like them

I have this motherfuckers. Never failed.

If you don't wake up naturally at the time you need to you need to go to bed earlier. That said I use my phone as a backup because of variance.

Alarm clock thread?? Sigh. I'd guess that most people here have their mom come in and open up the blinds.

I use that exact alarm clock. Love the cube aesthetic. Pretty good with two independent alarms available. No USB/SD input but the radio is fine for me.

>alarm clock
wageslaves never cease to amaze
tick, tock, wagie
youtube.com/watch?v=vRHCp9Wblro

i get me mom to wake me up

enjoy poverty

When did this become so common?
Who the fuck uses their phone as an alarm clock?
Everyone it seems.

I've been using my DS Lite since forever with this as the alarm

youtube.com/watch?v=QW7NI5tWq_A

I use my phone as an alarm clock. It has an option to turn-on from off to fire the alarm and it's never failed.

It's far more simple and more customizable (different alarms for every single day or a spread of days, multiple alarms in the day etc.). Having an alarm clock is a waste of space and electricity (even though uses almost none).

Fitbit Alta HR.

This plus a fitbit (alta HR) that does a vibrating alarm 5 minutes before my alarm clock goes off. I like that alarm tone gets louder steadily, very comfy way to wake up combined with the fitbit.