Redpill me on the Galaxy S5 Sup Forums

Redpill me on the Galaxy S5 Sup Forums

>Brand NEW for $150
>waterproof
>AMOLED CRT 1080Gb screen
>Muh big dick battery life
>earbud port (3.5mm for you eurofags)

I currently main a Apple Botnet 6S, and before that I had a Galaxy S3. I would get the T-Mobile S5 jew version so I could flash a RAM to it. Lineage OS made my S3 faster than a virgin in his first pussy.

In before

>Muh specs
>Muh 3 year old hardware

Besides Candy Crush and Clash of Clans I don’t play faggot games on my phone so I couldn’t care less if I have the latest Graphics chip.

From what I can tell, the S5 is the best budget phone around if your country doesn’t support Xiomi chink shit.

> 1080Gb screen

No band 12 if you're on T-Mobile, so keep that in mind. Other than that, nothing wrong with the S5.

>No band 12 if you're on T-Mobile, so keep that in mind. Other than that, nothing wrong with the S5.

The Tmobile version is GSM unlocked so I would use it on ATT towers. Would I be OK then?

Still on an OPO with a SD801 running Lineage 14, works better than the day I bought it. I imagine an S5 with Samsung bloat wiped out would run about the same.

Why would you downgrade from a 6S to an S5?

The 6S is faster than even the LG G6.

>lagOS

>earbud port
>AMOLED CRT 1080Gb

You sound a case of not actually needing to buy a new phone.
Just blow the money with geforces and hookers.

>implying switching to Lineage Android from locked down iCuckhold OS is a downgrade

>implying that switching from a toddler OS for little normie babies to a big dick nigger OS (Android) is a downgrade

The absolute state of Sup Forums in the current year of 2017

I currently have one that is 3 years old.

The flashbased storage that is used on this device is terribly slow, and basically offputs all of the pros of this device, including it being waterproof.

Samsung claims this device is waterproof, but I never take it with me into the shower because I have seen my friends S5's get destroyed due to waterdamage.

Do not fall for the old meme. Buy the newest s8 if you are going to buy a phone.

If you want I can sell you mine for half off since i'm getting an upgrade

only downside is that its verizon and their bootloader is locked down harder than a feminists chastity belt

>he bought the shitty 16gb version and wore down the internal flash by maxing out the storage and forcing writes on one area repeatedly

What's it like being a NANDlet?

Don't bring "water proof/water resistant" phones into the shower ever

Water resistance/proofing is only valid up to a certain submersion level, based on water pressure. Shower water can relatively easy break through any water proofing methods due to the pressure, heat, and steam.

>If you want I can sell you mine for half off

Why would I want some user's cum stained old beat up phone when I can buy a brand new one for $150?

>>Muh big dick battery life
It's shit compared to modern phones. I used it for a long time and it had the right set of features for me at the time. I'd buy this again but with a snapdragon 650 or something and a 4000mah battery.

Yeah, if you spray pressurized water at it.

I assume people won't be doing that.

>redpill
>redditspacing

>>>reddit
faggot

>AMOLED CRT

>1080Gb CRT

Yeah it has a 1080GB Full Random Access Screen.

Spacing is the only thing plebbit does better than us

>buying old phones

how poor are you people?

>OP thinks there's such thing as a AMOLED 1080Gb CRT
>Wants to go from a 6S to a S5
>So he can flash a "RAM"
Bottom of the barrel tech illiterate who should stick to iOS instead of going through his misadventures with old shitty phones so he can make "lol android sucks" threads.
OP, kill your're selfy

Itt. Autistic neckbeard that hasn't left the basement.

>buying new phones

how autistic are you people?

Maybe we just don't see the point of paying $1,000 shekels to the Jews for some oversized bloated piece of plastic when all we do is shitpost and browse for Chinese hentai cartoons.

Not OP but if you cant tell he was memeing you should neck yourself

Can an electron beam actually light up OLED?

My s5 is slow as fuck and i need a new phone. Was looking at the zte axon 7 mini

>Don't bring "water proof/water resistant" phones into the shower ever
Not keeping your smartphone isnide a condom, so you can do watarsports with it.
/pleb

Been my main phone for about a year, after upgrading from the S3, which I ran for 5 straight years. This will probably last me about as long. Not sure where to go after this since literally no phone provides these specs:

Excellent OLED screen
Excellent battery life
Removable battery - I often carry multiples, as well as a removable wireless charging plate for Qi
Expandable storage (I have a 128GB SD card in mine)
Headphone jack with great DAC behind it
Waterproof/water-resistant
USB 3.0
LineageOS support, active device maintainers and dev community
Unlockable bootloader

I have the Verizon version and my bootloader is fully unlocked, using a CID rewrite (aka SamDunk). Easy to do as long as your phone has Samsung eMMC and not Toshiba.

The internal memory is slow, as another user said, but this is actually a fairly minor complaint. I have the external storage adopted and combined with the internal storage within Android, and I use a fast UHS-I Samsung card.

I build LineageOS for my phone myself at home and can pull updates whenever I please. I had my phone patched against KRACK just a few hours after public disclosure when patches hit the source tree. Even Pixel phones won't get that patch until next month.

So yeah, S5 is comfy af.

I'm still using mine with LineageOS and see no reason to upgrade OP.
It doesn't feel like SHIT like every new cheap chinkphone that have imprecise terrible screens, it runs anything essential just fine and you can just replace the battery when it goes bad.
Not a single new phone has all these pluses, because it's all planned obsolesce shit with hidden batteries. S5 didn't need to kill the battery slot for IP67.
Pretty great phone, shame it can't play heavy PSP games but that's asking for too much.

has common manufacturing defects especially with the front camera

I have one. It has a noticeably slower internal memory so opening apps that aren't in RAM will be slower than recent chink phones. It stopped getting updates 3 months ago.
It's also touchjizz so there's lots of bloat unless you root and delete, or install Lineage.
Never buy an android phone older than a year.

But, I liked the device. If I had to buy a budget phone I'd probably buy it again, root it, and delete bloatware.